• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a female 'lee, St Joseph MI

Mroerr

Hello there. What I am looking for right now is a 'lee who would like to be tickled. It's been a long time since I've had a really ticklish woman in my life and I'd really like to have several sessions with someone who likes being tickled and teased.
Also looking for a 'lee who would like to be tickled by myself and my current girl. She's been reading a lot of tickle fiction and really wants to be able to tease a girl. She unfortunately isn't ticklish, so she wants to try the other side of the equation and tickle a nice ticklish 'lee. She also has never been with a woman before, and is very interested in that as well. So a ticklish 'lee who wouldn't mind attention from a man and woman would be perfect.
Please be serious, I've already had someone who said they were really interested and ended up ghosting me.

Well, turns out I'm once again looking for someone who would like to be tickled. The next woman I was with who wanted to try tickling someone ghosted me (I'm starting to see a pattern here), and the woman I had been talking to ended up not being serious. So I'm bumping this up again. Looking for someone who wants to be tickled and teased. I'm polyamorous by nature, but currently not with anyone. So I can devote all my time and attention to someone, or as much as they'd like if they have multiples of their own. I am willing to share of course.

Well it's been a while so let's bump this puppy and see if there's any interest. :) Looking for a female 'lee. Long-term or just play partner; looking for a relationship, a steady play partner, or just some fun and move along. As long as you're upfront with what you're looking for I'd love to talk to you.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back