• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Roberts (from the film "Pretty Woman")

I don't know if this has been posted in the past, but it was new to me. About a tenth of the way down this page you can find clear evidence of Julia's ticklishness. Enjoy....

http://www.ninjajournalist.com/entertainment/pretty-woman-fb/

Hey DDD! Always good to see you on the Forum!

This is actually one of the oldest hoaxes on the TMF, sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

The origin of this story comes from.......here! Someone from here went into IMDB (or another similar page) and added "Trivia" to the page, as well as posting here, that on the DVD Garry Marshall tells this story.That's how this info was originally presented, including in it's original wording on IMDB.

Well, you can guess what happened next. Everyone (including me) checked out the DVD and there was no such story. If you search the Forum I'm sure you can find it.

The "Ninja Journalist" (which obviously means just surfing the web) obviously found this "trivia" on whatever page it was housed on and took it at face value.

If you go look at the scene - the scene that was supposedly done in one take - it sounds so obviously nothing like a ticklish laugh, and you can clearly see that no one is near her.

This was hashed out on the Forum years and years ago. I can't find the original thread - most definitely lost in the first year or two of threads and posts that Psycho deleted when he became a religious fanatic - but the "hoax" is alluded to in these threads. This same bit of info re-surfaces every couple of years because of that one IMBD "trivia" page, and if you seach Julia Roberts, you'll see tons of threads just like the one we're on now.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?264854-julia-roberts-tickled&highlight=Julia+Roberts (here Milagros and others watch the scene and determine no tickle laugh)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?104017-Julia-Roberts&highlight=Julia+Roberts (a mention of the DVD commentary which was supposed to be the source of this info....nontkl was my old account, full disclosure)

HOWEVER......during the filming of "The Mexican", it was reported in the National Enquirer (again, not the most reliable of sources) that the word from the shoot was that Julia Roberts got ticklish every time she had to a love scene with Brad Pitt. (see below) There's also a pic with Mel Gibson (see below) that seems real to me. There is a pic with Garry Marshall (see below) that comes close...but I think no cigar (I don't think that's a tickle laugh but debateable)

The early TMF was filled with "hoaxes" like this, people posting they tickled celebs and that there was hidden stuff on commentary tracks where you go and check and nothing's there...and you've just wasted two hours listening to a commentary track! lol

Attachments

• JuliaRobertsX.jpg
    JuliaRobertsX.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 5510279bd34b741011011657_pretty-woman-25th-anniversary-bts-ss07.jpg
    5510279bd34b741011011657_pretty-woman-25th-anniversary-bts-ss07.jpg
    817.8 KB · Views: 251
  • juliarobertstickle2.jpg
    juliarobertstickle2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Hey DDD! Always good to see you on the Forum!

This is actually one of the oldest hoaxes on the TMF, sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

The origin of this story comes from.......here! Someone from here went into IMDB (or another similar page) and added "Trivia" to the page, as well as posting here, that on the DVD Garry Marshall tells this story.That's how this info was originally presented, including in it's original wording on IMDB....

Thanks, The Internet. I will defer to your research on this question. The only thing I'll take issue with in your reply is your thought that the laughter doesn't sound ticklish. I disagree. Notice how her legs and feet move out of the shot; the tickling could have happened at that point, and her laughter sounds very genuine to me and--on its own terms--could certainly be the result of tickling. But it probably wasn't, I grant, for the reasons you gave. All the best.

ddd

I just wanted to say that I read on the IMDb that during the filming of Hook, where Julia Roberts was playing a barefoot Tinkerbell, there was a woman whose sole (pun intended) task was to scrub the star's feet clean in between takes. Sounds like a dream job, right? :D With the caveat that unless they had to restrain her somehow, she is probably not ticklish on her feet.

On another note, I'd like to meet a "ninja journalist", that sounds really cool :blaugh:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back