• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another train ride

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Recently myself and Xu were on a train again, however this time it was a short distance suburban rail. So unlike the previous train, this one had seats facing each other as well as facing sideways.
As before it was a warm sunny day and Xu was wearing her white easy access sandals as I call them. The T Bar type that straps across the ankle.
The train was about to depart and we had both sat down. Xu was sat opposite me with her easy accessable size 4 medium arched feet on the floor beneath me, due to the short distance between the facing seats.

I picked up her right foot with my thumb on her bare sole and fingers on the top of her foot. What I love about these sandals is how easy it is to not only tickle her foot but to be able touch 99% of her foot. The sandal is always loose as well when the foot is not leaning on it which gives me room to touch underneath. ;)
I just find something sexy about being able to touch a woman's foot through her sandals.

As the sandal was loose I began massaging her arch with my thumb and I made sure to play with and rub her toes too.
Two men were sat to the left of our seats, they were talking in Arabic and I noticed when I started rubbing her foot they stopped.
Then they took one look at each other and watched what I was doing for a moment, I get the impression they said to each other, hmmm they are clearly enjoying that.

When Xu least expected it I wiggled my finger up and down her foot, she flinched and grinned then I went back to massaging her foot.
A few seconds later I tickled her arch again, causing her to flinch and grin.
This went on for a few mins until we reached our station, I even tickled her toes at one point. :)

I will also add that prior to the train ride, we both went to a beautiful park and stood by a fountain for a selfie together. I was not satisfied with her smile so during one of the attempts, I tickled under arms which caused her to laugh and grin when it snapped.
"Weskerrr", she said, "that looks much better now I said, you are smiling." :)

Sigh I love this girl.

Ha! The two guys stop talking, that part is so funny, lol. Good for you guys!!! Sounds like a great day.

Loose shoes are the best. ;)

Ha! The two guys stop talking, that part is so funny, lol. Good for you guys!!! Sounds like a great day.

Loose shoes are the best. ;)

They aren't loose when she is walking in them, but when she takes the pressure off, the bottom hangs loosely beneath her soles.

The sandal is always loose as well when the foot is not leaning on it which gives me room to touch underneath. ;)
I just find something sexy about being able to touch a woman's foot through her sandals.

You're not alone. I've kept the shoes on during several tickling sessions, at least in the beginning. If she's feather ticklish you can insert a feather under her toes or under her arch and drive her crazy. They have a false sense of security that the shoe will protect their foot. It's fun to destroy that sense of security. :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back