• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dating sites: POF and Tagged - Sexual M/F, feet, sides and armpits

Umar

TMF Poster
I've been on this site for years and don't post offered. Over the years I've had the opportunity to tickle women I've met on here. As well as many at a fetish party I've attended in Chicago hosted by Feetishes website creator. The Model Raven on that site was my prize ticklee. I tried to go broke tickling her beautiful feet. Spend upwards of a few hundred on her alone. Well I've been single for several years, due to a bad divorce. My ex was Extremely Ticklish. (I'll share that story one day soon). Back to the story at hand. I've decided to find my ultimate mate (hopefully wife on a dating site) I used Okcupid, Tagged, POF and a few others. And I was told because of my looks (I'm 6'4", 230, caramel skinned African-american, hazel eyes, salt and pepper with more pepper Long dreads with tattoos) women message me all the time. Ages 21 to 75. We communication online and phone. But before I exchange numbers, use probing question. which goes like this.

Me: How's it going?

Brnss: Good how are you?

Me: I’m well thank you for asking

Me: My name is John

Brnss: My name is Dana

Me: Please to virtually meet you, Dana

Me: What bring you to this site?

Brnss: Meet people see if we vibe and go from there

Me: As for me I’m looking for my last best friend someone who is compassionate and after a long day of work I can massage her feet and ask her how her day went.

Brnss: That is wonderful. I'm very compassionate.

Me: Can be wonderful, just as long as you are not ticklish because I don’t want to get kicked in the face. Lol

Brnss: Not when you're massaging them.

Me: I take it that you must be very ticklish on your feet? Lol

Brnss: Yes but not when they're being rubbed

Me: I now know how to get secrets out of you (Dr Evil laugh) Lol

Brnss: Lol

Brnss: My ex tickled me one time and wouldn't stop so I pissed the bed

Me: I love a ticklish woman someone playful and fun loving

Brnss: I did it on purpose because I told him I would if he didn't stop, he didn't stop and I'm a woman of my word!

Brnss: I'm all 3

When I tell you that this woman who is 5'5", 160 lbs, Dark brown skin with Freckles around her eyes. (Looks like Kelis that sing - milkshake Song), is off the chart ticklish. She is a ticklers dream ticklee. And everywhere. Especially her left sides and left nipple. I was in heaven. You know the kind of ticklishness where she can't move. I talk to her about my love for beautiful feet and ticklish women. She said is was only tickled once, by her ex. And don't know how she feels about it. Well today after tickling the shit out of her, while we watched a movie. We went to my bed, where I proceeded to gave her an octopus (Octopus-is a male with long dreads giving oral sex to a women, while placing his dreads between her toes, and pull them through). She laugh so hard, while moaning and came several times to the point, she squirted in my mouth. More.... About her and other women I tickled on this sites later.......

Glad to hear that the dating site worked out well for you. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Awesome luck man! I'm meeting someone tomorrow from POF. We've been texting for over a week and here and there I've injected hints about tickling. She told me she's really, really ticklish, but never seemed to shy away from it like some do as soon as you mention tickling. We discussed mutual foot rubs and I said I would give her great ones, but I might sneak in a tickle here and there. Nothing negative yet! We'll see how it goes tomorrow evening...

Wow

Sounds great love the idea of the octopus idea keep the story’s coming dude :blushes:

For a long time, I didn't believe that dating sites were useful and I thought it was stupid until I convinced myself that it wasn't and I wasn't right. After using tinder for a long time, I switched to asianfriendly.com and really liked it a lot. Moreover, I found my current girlfriend namely there, with whom we have been together for a year and I love her enormously. I never thought I would find my love in this way and I am very happy that there are such sites that offer us so many possibilities.
You are right

Thanks for sharing i used sites last this in the past (not now since i have been in a long term relationship for years now) but it amazing how forthcoming people can be on sites like this. Part of the flirty nature i guess

Longtime no talk to friends. I pleased to info you that I’m in a commented relationship with her. And she now looks for reasons to get tickled. And as the McDonald’s commercial says “I’m loving it “

I used to be often interested in <a href="https://shagbook.com">hookup dating</a>, and it was a kind of hobby that brought me emotions. Eventually, I found a partner who cared about me and didn't see me as a sex object. That's why I decided to move on to a duo that I found very curious. I hope it seems like a solid union that will last for the rest of my life. It's everyone's dream, isn't it? That's why I don't regret spending so much time looking for the one person who loves me.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back