• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two "Unticklish" Girls

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Sometimes they SAY they’re not ticklish and sometimes it seems they really aren’t. These two stories should encourage anybody who finds themselves in the situation of trying to tickle someone who is “not ticklish”.

When I was younger, I had this beautiful Puerto-Rican friend, Shauna, and she wasn’t ticklish. I tried. She was willing to submit and let me try but no matter how I poked on the ribs or scurried around her gorgeous sole….nothing. That is until……..

We were at the beach, she looked gorgeous in a black one piece, her long brown hair falling at her shoulders as she lay stretched out on her back getting a tan. She was wearing dark sunglasses, looking very glamorous. By this point, I had given up trying to tickle her to make her laugh, but on this day, I sat down by her feet and just stroked and played with her soles…..causing her to moan agreeably and say “That feels good.”. It was after a few minutes of this that I discovered a NEW tickling area previously unbeknownst to me. For some reason, I started pinching in between her toes…..and her foot twitched. What’s this? Is that a ticklish reaction? Instinctively, I slipped my hand around her ankle and got ready to grip….and then I started inserting my fingers curiously in between each one of her long toes. She started to giggle and titter, which grew and grew in intensity until she was hysterical, laughing with everything that was inside of her…but she didn’t really pull away. As if she was as interested as I was!

All of a sudden, at the end of one long peal of giggling, she screamed out “IT TICKLES!!! God, it tickles!!!” before being dragged back down into the laughter. I was in heaven. This was a new teaching! Between the toes! Who would have thought?!!! I continued to simply push my finger through the toes and wiggle around a bit……nothing really sensual or artful, I was literally just playing with her foot and she was giggling like crazy, her head snapped back, her mouth wide open in a gleeful smile and giggling girlishly….it was really hot. Thinking the rest of her foot might be sensitized, I went back down to her soft soles…….but still nothing. After a few minutes, her entire foot became desensitized and she said “I guess it went away!”. Unfortunately, that’s the only time I got her…..but it was good enough for me.

********************************************************************************************

Flash forward a year or so. There are many times I have said “the most gorgeous girl I ever tickled” or “the hottest girl ever”, etc. I don’t want to say that I exaggerate about these women's beauty because I don’t. However, it must be said that the following girl’s beauty is in a class by itself. This girl could have been a model or landed on a tv show and to this day (I saw her again recently) she looks as gorgeous as any girl I’ve ever seen……drop dead gorgeous. Stop traffic gorgeous. Long, silky yellow blonde hair (which is not usually "my type") that she kept stacked up spectacularly and held in place with two chopsticks.....hard to describe....like a big nest of silky blonde hair....…..killer blue eyes, full lips, flawless, soft silky skin…..she had an absolute luscious body……a total head turner. And a total free spirit. A muse. Every guy went nuts over her, and so did quite a few women as well.

She also had the most gorgeous feet I had ever seen and on one of the first times we were hanging out she slipped out of her shoes and propped them right up on the table, two soles right in front of me. I lost my breath. Up until that time, though I had a thing for feet as a ticklish area, I never realized just how beautiful they could be. This was a new standard. I remember I had been chatting when she did this and my conversation stopped dead in the tracks…silence! Unable to resist, I reached over and planted a tickle on those silk, delicious soles and……..nothing. She fixed me a look, paused for a second, and then swung her legs back off the table and back into her shoes. Damn! Failure! Blundertickle!

She was a little older than me by a couple of years and she basically seduced me! lol. Took me to her place and before you know it we were fooling around. And so, of course, I tried to tickle her to which she said…”I’m not ticklish anymore. It’s a waste of time.” (ARRRGHH!!) “I used to be really ticklish but it just went away.” “You mean you’re not ticklish at all?” “Oh, if someone’s kissing my neck, sometimes I can’t deal but other than that, I’m not ticklish”. As gorgeous as she was.....I stopped the foreplay right then and there...and we became great, great friends! All because she wasn't ticklish. That's a deal breaker.

So now it’s maybe a year or two later and we’re just friends. But we continued to be touchy feely, massages, etc and on this day, she’s laying on a dorm bed of a mutual friend and I’m massaging her gorgeous feet and her legs. Of course, there isn’t a time that I don’t see her that I don’t wish she was ticklish, especially when I’m touching her like this. Around this time, I’d discovered another secret spot I’m sure you all know…..the electric area right above the hip bone! As memory has it, I said “You want to feel something weird?” and I took both thumbs and started kneading the two spots. At first, she stirred and squirmed and said “Oooh…..it kind of hurts….”, as her face started to register more discomfort and trying to stifle a few giggles…….and I said laughing knowingly, “No it doesn't! …..IT TICKLES!!!” and at that - her secret discovered - she completely let go and just EXPLODED with beautiful giggles…..total music. Her hands grasped my wrists (I can still feel her nails almost digging in) but I had her and I just kept pressing and tickling and kneading and she threw her head back and laughed and laughed, eyes squeezed tight. She didn’t say anything, didn’t scream “No” or “Don’t”, just pure feminine, helpless giggles, exploding out of her. Her laughter was as beautiful as she was and I remember not being able to believe that I finally had conquered her! And in such a spectacular way! Deep, deep hitches, convulsions of laughter. I remember taunting her once or twice “I thought you weren’t ticklish!”

And here I make my mistake again. I say “Let’s see if the rest of you is ticklish now. “ and I start stroking her soles. Nothing. Tried going in between the toes, consciously thinking of the previous story I just told and thinking lightning might strike twice. Nothing. Squeezed her gorgeous thigh. Nothing. Go back to her hip bones. It’s gone. In fact, over the years, I tried tickling her there again a few times….nothing. It was a one time thing.

Anyhow, here’s the best part…..she said LATER, “I want to really thank you for tickling me and showing me a little lovin'”!!!! A LITTLE LOVIN'?!!!! Now THAT’S a different perspective!!!!

(wrote this years ago......made me laugh.....totally accurate, remember both of these anecdotes well..... :) )

Gawd I hate it when they're not ticklish! I'll take a homely girl that's insanely ticklish any day!

Great stories! :) I'm sure there are aa few completely not-ticklish gals out there, but I've yet to meet one that isn't ticklish at least somewhere on their bods. The vast majority of the population hasn't ever really been any farther than the regular average every day funsy tickles, as opposed to an an all APB thorough search from head to toe. So when they say they're not ticklish, most don't have a clue what they're talking about. Lol

Awesome stories bro, and a testament to your tickling tenacity. Tell me what celebrity would you say the blonde resembled? Are you still in touch w/her?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back