• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another train tickle

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
My and my wonderful girl Xu had just been travelling on a train again for 3 hours. Like before, sat opposite one another although in first class this time.

To give you an idea she was wearing a blue denim jacket, a cute pink blouse underneath and these white slip on shoes.
It did not take long for her to close her eyes, to slip out of those shoes and put her bare, cute, light purple toenail painted, size 4 feet in my lap. I think at one point one of suits on the other side glanced over at what I was doing. Being opposite to us, anyone on that side could see under our table.

I am also pretty sure that the guard said "hmmph" as well, when she checked our tickets. She too would of seen under our table as she walked in.

As before I gave her feet a little tickle, on the toes, on the arches, the balls, just to watch her feet twitch. It is adorable the way her toes curl. This time was going to be different. This time I was determined to make her laugh out loud. Her legs were starting to hurt so she pulled her left foot away and put it on the floor, before she could pull the right foot, I gave her arch a quick tickle. Xu grinned in surprise and pulled her foot away.

I looked over at her and smiled, she smiled back holding her feet under her.

I patted my lap with an honest expression and she put her right foot on my knee.
When she least expected it I suddenly struck. I started by giving her arch a good tickly scratch, well that got her attention!
She began her usual grinning, mouthing Weskerrr and her foot was squirming trying to get away. "Oh no you don't" I thought.

Xu really tried pulling her foot away now, She mouthed "stop it", I held on to it with my other hand and got a good grip on her heel, now her foot wasn't getting away. With my hand I really went for it tickling her arch silly. "please Wesker" she mouthed, a grin forming, "Weskerr" she mouthed, grin getting bigger now. Oooh she is starting to laugh. She glanced at the man across on his laptop a few times. "I caann't" she mouths, her lips laughing now. Finally she snigered out loud, "kkkhehehe". Xu Looked over at the man on the other side. Still staring at his laptop. He did however glance at my hand under the table, so he must have heard her chuckle.

"Finally" I thought, I finally got her to laugh out loud from my foot tickles. Mission accomplished lol. I let her foot go now and smiled at her along with a cheeky fist pump.

A few mins later I convinced her to put her feet back on my lap, however this time I let her nap whilst I rubbed her feet, occassionally I snuck in small tickles just to watch her feet curl and twitch but she never complained. :)
This continued until we reached our destination.

Sigh what a fun trip.

Alright everyone, say it with me...

“Awww....!”

It sounds like you both had fun on that trip, mutually enjoyable tickling is my favorite. Looking forward to hearing more.

Cute! Always love how she mouths your name, and "I can't!" Nice! "I caaaan't!" Ah, but you must, Xu! You must! ;)

Great story! :feets: I love that she likely knew what you were going to do and put her feet in your lap anyway. :D

Aww this was so cute. Wish I had someone I could do this with

Cute! Always love how she mouths your name, and "I can't!" Nice! "I caaaan't!" Ah, but you must, Xu! You must! ;)
The I can't I think had at that point became a whisper, due to the buildup of laughter.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back