• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo- Jana Kramer

ThinBlueLine369

TMF Regular
Idk how many of you know or are familiar with Jana Kramer, but after you guys showed me the site the other day, and I originally thought it was stupid, my girlfriend (who's also an avid tickle enthusiast) and I decided to try it out and messaged a few celebrities. Jana Kramer was the first one to get back to me. Its addressed to my girlfriend btw.

https://www.cameo.com/v/xNFF7Um2e

Last edited:
No way. I have been following her on Insta for a while, her feet are perfect. I wondered, at times I thought "shes gotta be ticklish" and at other times I thought "man, her feet take a pounding being barefoot all the time on stage, she is probably desensitized". Thank you for this. You are awesome.

Idk how many of you know or are familiar with Jana Kramer, but after you guys showed me the site the other day, and I originally thought it was stupid, my girlfriend (who's also an avid tickle enthusiast) and I decided to try it out and messaged a few celebrities. Jana Kramer was the first one to get back to me. Its addressed to my girlfriend btw.

Amazing! I loved watching her on One Tree Hill!

great find love how jana says tough get nails with out kicking any one to funny.

No way. I have been following her on Insta for a while, her feet are perfect. I wondered, at times I thought "shes gotta be ticklish" and at other times I thought "man, her feet take a pounding being barefoot all the time on stage, she is probably desensitized". Thank you for this. You are awesome.

I never heard of someone having their feet desensitized by dance or being barefoot all the time. Can that actually happen? I know there are a lot of dancers out there with very ticklish feet.

ThinBlueLine! Thanks!!!! I remember her simply from a print ad she did a few years ago, Smooth Legs, or something like that, where she's barefoot and looking gorgeous.

Good for you, also, for admitting that you had a change of heart regarding the whole Cameo thing! that's some turnaround!!! From skeptic......to generous patron!!!!

Thanks again for sharing the video with us; she's gorgeous......and apparently very ticklish! ;)

Good stuff, who else have you asked so far?

You'll find out if I get a reply. I'll post them. No point in mentioning it if they refuse to answer lol. It's a surprise anyway &#55357;&#56841;

I approach every situation differently. Some celebrities I straight up ask but after asking another question first. With this woman, i told her a story about how my girlfriend and I got pedicures and were so ticklish we needed a distraction and luckily one of her songs was playing. Then I asked if she has similar problems.

But like other people have said, it gets weird when you mention specific body parts. Like, I'd never message someone and ask if their feet are ticklish. That sends a different message than asking if they're ticklish you know? You just have to try to keep the question playful and innocent or just straight up ask. It's really not the weirdest question in the world. A lot of people like tickling whether it's a fetish or not.

I approach every situation differently. Some celebrities I straight up ask but after asking another question first. With this woman, i told her a story about how my girlfriend and I got pedicures and were so ticklish we needed a distraction and luckily one of her songs was playing. Then I asked if she has similar problems.

But like other people have said, it gets weird when you mention specific body parts. Like, I'd never message someone and ask if their feet are ticklish. That sends a different message than asking if they're ticklish you know? You just have to try to keep the question playful and innocent or just straight up ask. It's really not the weirdest question in the world. A lot of people like tickling whether it's a fetish or not.

Yeah, most people assume it's fetish related if you single out feet. So I would say don't mention them at all.

Jana is one of the most beautiful actresses ever IMHO....

Amazing job, Thin!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back