• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Britany Spears Tickled at school appearance

smtk51

HEY TICKLING FORUM FOLLOWERS. bRITNEY SPEARS MADE AN APPERANCE AT A SCHOOL IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RECENTLY. SHE WAS PASSING THROUGH THE AREA AND DECIDED TO STOP IN AND SAY HELLO. IT WAS NEAR WHERE HER SISTER DOES HER ALL THAT SHOW ON NICK. THE CLASS WAS DICUSSING SENSES AND HOW PEOPLE REACT OT CERTAIN THINGS THAT TOUCH HUMANS. A PROJECT WAS HAPPENING WHERE THE STUDENTS GOT TO TEST THEIR CLASSMATES. BRITNEY GOT TO SIT IN ON THE CLASS FOR ABOUT A HALF-HOUR. SHE OBSERVED TASTE, SMELL SIGHT, AND HEARING. SINCE A FEW KIDS WERE OUT SICK THERE WERE A FEW CLASSMATES THAT HAD NO PARTNER. BRITNEY WAS ASKED TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP AND SHE SAID COOL. THE TEACHER SAID HAVE YOUR PARTNER REMOVE THEIR SHOES AND SIT ON THE STOOL. BRITNEY DID WHAT SHE HAD TO DO TO HELP, AND REMOVED HER SHOES. THE TEACHER SAID AFTER EVERYONE IS FINISHED GRAB YOUR FEATHERS' AND TICKLE THE FOOT OF YOUR PARTNER. YOU SHOULD GET A RESPONSE RIGHT AWAY. ALL THE KIDS WHO WERE BEING TICKLED LAUGHED. SOME MORE THAN OTHERS. BRITNEY LAUGHED ALITTLE MORE THAN THE KIDS THOUGHT SHE MIGHT HAVE. MY COUSINS' NEICE SAID THAT BRITNEY WAS COOL ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. SHE WAS HAVING A GREAT TIME SHE SAID TO THE TEACHER. ALL THE KIDS HAD FUN. THEY ALL SAID BRITNEY WAS COOL AND STAYED AROUND TO SIGN SOMETHING FOR ALL OF THE KIDS. BRITNEY SAID BEFORE LEAVING THAT THE TICKLING WAS OK. SHE NEVER THOUGHT TICKLING COUILD BE FUN. THIS WAS COOL FOR BRITNEY TO DO AND THE KIDS THOUGHT SHE WAS A GREAT SPORT. EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME.
HOPE EVERYONE SEES HOW COOL CELEBRITIES CAN BE. EVEN IF THEY ARE BEING TICKLED.
LATER ALL
HAPPY TICKLING TO ALL AND TO ALL A GREAT NIGHT.

Great find. It's always nice to know that a gorgeous celeb like Britney is ticklish.

Mitch and Scooby are so polite!

smtk51--you've got quite a scoop there. Are you sure you weren't looking for the STORIES forum?

We await the details...

ddd

Geez,....

<B>Man, all of y'all are really "polite".

...And such a great scoop on your <U>First post here</U> too!

Man, you're killin' me. </B>

I am just passing along what I was told!!!!!

HEY GUYS: I AM JUST PASSING ALONG WHAT INFORMATION WAS GIVEN TO ME. IF YOU BELIEVE IT OR YOU DON'T, THAT IS UP TO YOU. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS. I WAS JUST TOLD BY MY COUSINS LITTLE GIRL WHO IS ONLY 7. IF SHE HAS AN IMAGINATION, THAT IS COOL. I AM NOT TELLING EVERYONE THAT THIS HAPPENED, I WAS NOT THERE. I HAVE MY DOUBTS LIKE SO MANY OF YOU DO. WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST ENJOY TICKLING AND TRY TO BRING IT TO THE MAINSTREAM AS SOON AS WE CAN SPREAD OUR WORD. ENJOY THE FACT THAT WE HAVE DONE MORE FOR TICKLING IN THE PAST 5 YEARS THAN ANY OTHER GROUP IN THE WORLD. ENJOY YOURSELVES. IF YOU BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED COOL, IF YOU DON'T THAT IS COOL TOO. I AM JUST PASSING ALONG SOMETHING I HEARD. IF YOU ARE ANGRY AT ME FOR THIS, I WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.
HAPPY TICKLING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SMTK51

smtk51, this is almost without a doubt false. Celeberities rarely just pop into schools just to say hi. Especially if they did not attend that school or have family attending that school. When celeberities do visit schools it is usually a media event. If this happened one of the national entertainment programs like Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight would have covered the event, and if they didn't then most likely more that one of the local station would have covered it. Britney is a huge star you know. Most schools have web pages, and I'm sure if Britney was there they would have mentioned it there.

I agree, why would britany do that anyways? And if you think about it, the whole deal was set up perfectly. Britany happends to walk into a class room, she gets tickled on the foot with a feather, the niece relays the message to a guy who happends to have a tickling fetish.

Hmm... bad start man.

I checked at the offical Britney Spears website where her mom posts little newsy items. Sister JamieLynn graduated from 6th grade on May 21 & Britney wasn't able to attend. I don't know what school JamieLynn does her appearances at for Nickelodeon (never seen the show she's on), but since she is/was a full time student in Baton Rouge, any school she uses on her show would have to be located in LA or else the segments were pre-recorded all at once in California when she was away from her own LA school. Britney does spend a lot of time in Los Angeles, but there was no mention of a So Cal school visitation, nor any photos from any sites I visited.

I'm wondering what Britney had to taste in this class.......!

Lol@Wall$treet...Don't you mean "the poster formerly known as...."

dig dug

C'mon...

LOL! I'd really, really, really, really like to believe this one, but my common sense just tells me that this is all a figment of someone's overactive imagination. :idunno:

I don't care if anyone believes it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not post this to be a message I made up. I TOLD YOU PEPOPLE THAT IT WAS SOMETHING I PASSED ALONG TO ALL OF YOU BECAUSE IT WAS SOMETHING I HEARD. I DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS IF BRITNEY GETS TICKLED OR NOT. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TO WASTE MY TIME WONDERING WHAT SOME LITTLE PIECE OF TRASH AT SCHOOL. I JUST POSTED A EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED. IF YOU PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE IT, FINE. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST IT FOR REASONS THAT SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT HAVE HEARD IT. I ALMOST NEVER POST ANYTHING HERE. I AM SORRY THAT I POSTED ANYTHING HERE AT ALL. I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS TO BE A PLACE WHERE ALL TICKLE ADMIRERES CAN GET ALONG. IF NOT I WILL DO BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. THANKS FOR NOTHING. TO ALL THE ASSHOLES OUT THERE. BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smtk51,

I'm glad to see that your keyboard was fixed and you are now able to write in regular letters (at least for one sentence).

Do I have this right: you got an e-mail about the Britney tickling incident from your cousin's 7 year old neice? Did you ask your cousin about it? How about checking with the school? Like you said yourself, maybe your neice has a great imagination (and she is a young ticklephile). Maybe great imaginations run in your family. That's a good thing!

All the best,

ddd

smtk, I hope that you are not dissuaded to post information here. I appreciate your contribution, but unfortunately because it is so hard to verify information of this kind, there will always be naysayers. I'm sure you can see why validity of such information is called into question, but I urge everyone not to post rude or doubtful comments, just interpret it as you'd like. At the most this piece of information is tremendously awesome, and at the very least, a good storyline for those who would want to write a story about such an event. So, believe it or not, we should be grateful that smtk posted this.

Scoob

Scoob,

Because I have such respect for you, let me phrase my response as a series of questions:

Are saying that the celeb forum is now also a STORIES forum?

Are you saying that no efforts will now be made to verify these types of claims?

Are you saying we should be pleased with made up tales posted as celeb incidents?

Thank you for your attention,

dig dug

I think it's comical that people are getting upset over the validity of this story.

"Our Saint Britney was not at said school getting thy feet tickled in any form or manner!!! How dare thee make such claims without any pic or clip evidence!!!"

Drew

D3, of course I am not saying that the celebs section should accomodate false stories or anything such as that but also you must understand that this is near impossible to verify. That being so, I don't think its necessary to move the thread, because I'm not sure that it's false either. Basically most of you, and particularly D3, know that I do not take this section lightly, and make every attempt to verify the information posted here. With chats it's a lot easier, as there is a transcript to go look at if you for some reason doubt the poster. Then, every once in awhile you have someone tell a firsthand experience (or what is claimed to be a firsthand experience), and as you know for every few that are false there are a few that are true. On this particular event though, other than attempting to verify that she was in fact at a so-cal school, I can't think of any other means of verifying this. So, no, this is not a story section. Any fictitious stories will be moved to the Post Stories section of the forum. As always, requests will be moved to the request section. Honestly as soon as this thread started I knew there would be problems...we have a record of pissing off every single poster that cites a firsthand experience, even when we later find out that they weren't lying. D3, I have a great deal of respect for you, and I hope that you understand where I'm coming from here. I have been trying to prevent this thread from turning into a flame war...and I have been reluctant to close it. I don't think that there's any reason that we can't be respectful to the poster. As I said before, in a case such as this you have to decide for yourself whether or not to believe it. Of course, we already have similar info on Britney, so I don't think that her ticklishness lies in the balance of this one.

*bite*

*bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite**bite*

:D

My good friend Christina Aguilera confirmed that this is a true incident. She has a 7-year-old niece who apparently attends the same school.

Damn you smtk51, you beat me on posting this great find!

I bow (for the most part) to the modest and moderate musings of the Mod :bowing:

...but let's not abandon reason on the playing field of humility...

And Ultra--have you ever tickled Christina??? I'd LOVE to hear about it!

ddd

UltraT-- Good post. I was laughing my ass off.
Scooby-- Good moderation as always.
DDD-- Good moderation instigation (as always). The bow was nice as well. ("Never take your eyes off your opponent, even when you bow"- Bruce Lee)
smtk51-- Be careful when biting vegetables. You might hurt your teeth.
TkDrew-- Good betty Paige pics. She was definitely the original fetish model. A trailblazer ahead of her time, like Beethoven, or Wayne Gretzky, or Benny Hill.
I will briefly bring you back in time to when I simply lurked on this forum. At the time there were several posters who claimed to have tickled celebs. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and my first post was a rip on a guy known as Serial Tickler. As my luck would have it, Serial promptly sent Scooby pics which gave his claims alot of validity.
I am not saying that we should take all claimants seriously, just as I am not saying that we should ridicule these claimants.
But the truth is that there will always be people who post questionable info, and there will always be quick witted forum members who quickly ridicule that questionable info, and there will always be Scoobys and Bandts who see that ridiculing posters is merely putting potholes in the road of information.
My last projection is that anyone who leaves the forum over small stuff like this is really lame. Let's hope smtk51 sticks around for a little while.

Last edited:
smtk51 speaks out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,
My cousin emailed me and said he made up the story. DUH!!!!, big surprise there. I told you all it was a joke. I was just telling what he had emailed me. Don't blame me for this. i just posted his email. I told him that he should not crap on the TMF, he knew that all of us would buy into this story. And do not worry, Wallstreet, I am not going to leave the forum just because someone I know fed us a bunch of lies. I told him this was bogus. He had no proof to give to me. I have been into tickling for 23 years now. Some celebrities are ticklish, but we a ll have proof one way or another. Let's all continue to bring tickling around the world and bring it where it belongs: IN THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I hope that no one is offended by all of this. I just did not want anyone to think I did this. Like I said, I just posted what message I was given. Sorry all, take it easy and happy tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back