• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Danielle Burgio is ticklish

grstark62

TMF Novice
Check this out! She is apparently a Hollywood stuntwoman and has appeared in recent pictures such as Matrix: Reloaded.

Bandit
Hi Danielle! Serious question here: are you ticklish at all, and has it ever affected your stunt work?

Danielle Burgio
HA! Yeah, that’s a serious question. I am VERY ticklish, but I’m not saying where. I’m not giving away my weak spots. But it hasn’t ever affected my stunt work, no.

Here is the Maxim link with her article:
http://www.maximonline.com/online_events/articles/article_5026.html

Hooray for Bandit! He's one of our very own!

As Mr. Burns would say, "EX-ce-llent"...

ddd

Great find. I love how you asked her two tickle questions. It's too bad she wouldnt give up where she is ticklish, but the answer is good even so. I always love when a girl says she is very ticklish. One question, I've never seen this girl, I have no idea what she looks like. If there are any links to pictures of her so I could see, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mitch

Mitch,

Go to the link he provides at Maxim and then go to the "Girls of Maxim" (listed on the side) and then when you get there, click on Danielle's name. There is a nice picture of her there.

Good luck and see you when the chatroom is back up.

ddd

Danielle

Thanks guys. I've been hoping that the show will become wildly popular so that we can see more of her, but so far...uh... :rolleyes:

Bandit:

Thanks 3D, finally got a chance to take a look at the Maxim link to Danielle. She is very nice, and would be great to tickle.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back