• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One For The Road: A Prelude To California Summer

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
This was a great time to be alive, young, and in love. Especially when you’ve just turned 20 and already met the girl of your dreams. My birthday with Krista was the most memorable, and most amazing of my life.

I was leaving for California with her tomorrow and I wasn’t going to let my fear of flying ruin what was going to be the best summer ever. I’d decided to just cross that bridge when I got there.

The alarm buzzed for all of two seconds before I smashed the button and walked toward the living room.

I stole a look inside the spare bedroom at my sleeping beauty. She was laying on her side cuddling with her pillow, the blanket tucked under her arm, just covering her chest and thighs. Her smooth legs and size 7 feet were sticking out invitingly. But it had to wait, I had business to take care of.

A couple phone calls later, and everything was squared away before breakfast.

My thoughts went to her as I hung up, and I couldn’t help myself any longer. As cute as she was awake, she was absolutely adorable while she was sleeping. I walked slowly and quietly into the room, and sat down at the foot of the bed. My heart began to race as I reached out to her feet.

I started to tickle her lightly, as softly as I could, curious what kind of sleeper she was. After a few seconds of this, I saw a little smile had formed on her face. She was still out like a light. Skittering my fingers got a little giggle out of her, as she shifted her legs, sleepily feeling for the protection of the blanket.

She hadn’t really woken yet, so I repositioned, and pressed my luck. I tickled her again, a little faster. Jackpot, “Billllyyyyyy hehehehe” she whined followed by a sleepy laugh.

“What’s the matter angel?” I whispered, going back to a softer tickle.

“Nnnnn...” she whined again, and started to kick. “Knock it offffffff... tiiiiicklesssss....” She said dreamily, starting to shuffle her feet back under the blanket.

The fact that I knew when to quit was part of the reason she enjoyed this kind of fun. I was never rough with her, and stopped exactly when she asked me to. She also had begun to feel really affectionate afterward, so I indulged in cuddling with her. Which I didn’t mind that either.

She reached out with her hand, and made a grabbing motion. I took this as my cue, and stretched out on top of the blanket behind her, one arm around her waist, which she held onto.

“Good morning angel.” I said, and kissed her on the cheek.

“Mmmm... hey tiger. That was a fun way to wake up.” She kept her pretty blue eyes closed, but rubbed her feet on my legs through the blanket.

“I’ll have to do it every morning then.” I said, enjoying the intoxicating scent of coconut shampoo as we laid close together.

“Promise?” She said, and giggled a little.

I gave her the bullet points of the morning so far, and then she rolled over and kissed me as she opened her eyes.

“Looks like you’ve got some packing to do mister.” She said, then patted me on the cheek, then sat up and stretched.

“What about you?” I asked, admiring the view as the morning sun lit her long blonde hair, making it look like a fountain of gold.

She shook her head. “Nope, Alison and Roberta are sticking around town to work at Ali’s Aunt’s place this summer as waitresses. They’re going to room with her and they promised to take care of anything I didn’t pack already.”

“What’s are they getting out of it?” I asked jokingly.

Krista turned around and gave me a playful shove, I fell on the bed selling it like she knocked me out, which got a laugh out of her. “They’re my best friends you goofball.” Was her reply.

“Aaaaaannnndddd....” I laughed, and looked up at her, and she sighed in mock frustration.

“And I helped them study for their math finals, which they aced.” She admitted, with a smile.

“So a couple nights of cramming got you a big favor?” I teased her, she picked up on it.

“Quiet you!” She said, and put her pillow over my face. I pretended to gag and flail, then stopped once she removed the pillow.

“You know full well I do not cram, I study.” She used a matronly teacher voice, and leaned with an arm on either side of my head, her face over mine. We looked at each other upside down for a moment. Then she kissed me. I kissed her back then quickly tickled her exposed underarms.

She let out a squeak then laughed as she jumped back. That tickle attack earned me a pillow bop to the face, but it was worth it.

We ironed out the last few details over breakfast which we made together. She taught me how to make perfect scrambled eggs while I showed her how to make diner style toast.

Bobby and Anne would be here early in the morning to drive us to the airport, then he was going to look after my car while I was gone.

“What earned you that favor?” She teased me, echoing my teasing from earlier.

“He loves my car, and he’s been dying to drive it.” I smiled and drank my juice.

“But his car is newer, don’t get me wrong, your car is nice, but I don’t get it.” She was understandably confused.

“Smokey & The Bandit is his favorite movie, and I own a classic Trans Am.”

“Oh, the Burt Reynolds movie. Is he going to wear the hat too?”

She nearly spit out her juice when I told her he bought one last week.

After breakfast we elected to sit together on the couch and watch cartoons for a while. I leaned between the couch arm, and corner while she leaned back against me, my arms around her.

During a commercial break, she guided my hand to her tummy, and gave my wrist a squeeze.

Immediately I started with light soft strokes on her tummy, she giggled and squirmed against me. I stopped once the show and back on, and she relaxed with a little sigh and purred contentedly.

We took turns showering and dressing for the day. I elected for my Marino jersey and my faded jeans. It was a little cooler today, so she put on her jeans and Queen t shirt, with white slouchy socks. Discovering that she was a Queen fan was something I didn’t expect and we went back and forth which movie had a better soundtrack. Flash Gordon lost out to Highlander after she sung “Its A Kind Of Magic”

After spending an hour or so picking some outfits for me we took a lunch break. As excited as I was about going, my pulse spiked when I thought about flying. How could I tell her?

I’m glad Krista wasn’t in the room when I got my birthday call from Mom and Dad yesterday. I didn’t want them telling her before I could. But the day went by fast, and every time I tried to tell her, I chickened out.

We grabbed Di Carlo’s for dinner, and made sure to get extra for breakfast. Maybe that would put me in a better mood for my trip.

Both of us were on edge about the trip, for different reasons. Agreeing we had to both settle down and relax before tomorrow’s flight we decided to forgo our favorite game and find a movie.

As we sat on the couch together, I decided to try a few new tickles, for later reference. I put my hand on her shoulder, and started massaging gently. She let out a deep “mmmmmmm” in appreciation and relaxed into me further. Slowly I began moving my index fingers up and down the sides of her neck. She tried moving her head side to side, rolling her shoulders. It definitely tickled, but not enough for her to ask me to stop.

“What’s the matter?” I asked teasingly.

“Some goofball is tickling me.” She replied, looking over her shoulder, then back to the tv.

I hit a spot that earned a giggle from her, as she hunched her shoulders up tightly. I went back to my massage and worked my hands down her neck, to her shoulders and upper arms. Slowly moving my fingertips up the back of her arms made her jump slightly.

As my fingers moved into her underarms, she slid down defensively, arms pinned to her sides. “Aaah! That tickles so bad!” I thought she would tell me to stop but, she sat back up and got back into position, slowly moving her arms away from her sides.

“Easy tiger, that spot is as bad as my feet.”

“Sorry Angel, just doing this for research purposes.”

“Oh is Professor Billy going for a doctorate in Tickleology?” She turned and raised her eyebrows a couple times. Sometimes I’d swear she picks these playful fights with me on purpose.

“Yes, and you’re interrupting important lab work.” I said with my best Ivy League Professor voice.

“Oh my gosh, whatever.” She said, and turned away with a heavily sarcastic tone.

I started in on her sides, tummy and underarms again. She immediately burst into giggles and moved from side to side in my arms. However, I stopped before she said to this time.

She composed herself and turned on her left side, head on my chest, draping her right arm over me.

“You knew just when to quit that time.” She said, then let out one last giggle.

“I don’t want to ever push you too hard. You were right when you said this is ‘our thing’ but I’m only going to do this as long as you’re enjoying it too.” I said, running my fingers through her hair.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

We both felt so relaxed that we decided to go to bed early that night. I laid there, the darkness of my room comforting my like a blanket. The only light was the red numbers on my clock radio. I’d never felt like this with anyone, and before I drifted off to sleep I said a prayer of thanks to God for putting her in my life.

I shot upright in bed as the loudest thunderclap I’d heard in years ripped me out of my sleep. I’d always loved listening to storms, and this was going to be a good one. But before I had a second to admire it, I heard Krista scream followed by a gentle sob.

I threw the sheet aside and my feet hit the floor immediately and made it to the other room in about two strides. Lightning flashed and I saw poor Krista, sitting up, terrified with her hands over her ears. With each rumble of thunder she whined as tears streaked down her face.

“Oh no, Krista are you okay?” I said and jumped onto the bed beside her. She shook her head in a silent no, and put her arms around me. I held her close for a few minutes and as the storm weakened to a gentle rain, I lowered her back into a laying position.

“Want to talk about it?” I asked, and wiped away her tears with the edge of the blanket. I felt her nod, then take a deep breath.

“I’m scared of storms, especially loud thunder, I have been since I was little. I could hear it in my sleep, and I had a nightmare that T Rex was trying to eat me.”

I silently cursed myself for picking Jurassic Park as a date movie.

“Shh... hey it’s ok Kris... I’m here... I’m here...” I whispered to her, doing my best to calm her down.

“Don’t leave me... please.” She said, turning so her back was against my chest, pulling my arm around hers. I’d never touched her there before, and it felt wonderful. She was warm, and felt so soft, I could have closed my eyes and went right to sleep.

But this was no time for that. We’d both agreed not to sleep together, or have sex until we were married, but she needed me tonight, and there was no way I was going to leave her. I felt her heart race as the thunder boomed, this storm couldn’t make up its mind.

“I won’t baby, I’m right here.” I reassured her, and slid my other hand under her, around her waist. I felt her jump in surprise, and heard her giggle. An idea hit me, this was either going to work, or make things worse.

I moved my hand to her tummy, and skittered my fingers a little. She started to giggle again, rocking back and forth in my grip. I still wasn’t sure this was a good idea until I felt her hand grasp my wrist and give it a squeeze. I complied, and a peal of giggles burst forth from her.

“Oh my... gaaaahahaha Biiiiillleeeehehehe.”
Her mood had shifted considerably, and at least for the moment, had calmed down.
I felt the soft cotton of her socked foot rub against my shin next, she was giving me cues, and I went with it.

Sliding the top of my foot along the bottoms of her feet brought forth more giggles, as she kicked her feet under the blanket.

When she stopped, she moved my other hand to her side, I squeezed gently causing her to buck a little, then break into laughter.

“Tiiiiiicklessssss....” was all she could say in between laughs. I kept it up for a moment until I heard her gasp “okay... hahahahaha m’okay now.”

I gave her a moment to breathe, then whispered gently to her.

“Feel better now?” I asked.

“Mmmmhhhmmm...” she replied, then yawned. She cuddled close to me and I don’t know which one of us fell asleep first.

Last edited:
Great story! The California parts to come should be wonderful, too. :D

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it.

The next one drops this coming Friday, then I’m taking a little breather. I’ve got so many ideas for the California Summer series that I’m still sorting out what scenes I’m putting in each part.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back