• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got this video, it's not the best and easily most of it is fake. There are some slight incidences that could be legit though

I literally don't have this video anymore because I remember it being so bad, I didn't bother copy and pasting or whatever when switching computers. I remember it felt like they were almost toying with the idea of it, kind of making fun of it, and yoit was just so disappointing. I was really in to Tessa at the time, and she seemed like she could be REALLY ticklish on her armpits, but there wasn't anything like Britani Knight (Paige) vs Fantasia, where it was clearly real and Fantasia locked her leg in that hold and was actually tickle torturing her.

Like I remember thinking "alright Taya, actually get her, show her who is boss, make her squeal and be surprised at how ticklish and helpless she really is, if even only for like 10 seconds", but nope, it was a bunch of "gitchy gitchy goo" and other baby elements that made it such a turn off and disappointing. I literally deleted the video and wished I could have gotten a refund.

Theres also Paige's reaction from when her boyfriend (Falling In Reverse's Ronne Radke) grabbed her foot and tickled it on Twitch

Just got a response from Velvet Sky. There's a clip of her being tickled on her foot, but it doesn't hurt to ask since it turns out Candice Michelle wasn't ticklish. She replied with "Yes extremely lol".

Ilean Almaguer y Lucas Velásquez

Hey fellas. Okay, so this is not typical for me, I don't normally post about female celebs being ticklish, but I accidentally got a cofirmation about Mexican actress Ilean Almaguer on Cameo, so I thought I'd share it here since you'll probably be more interested in the news than I am, lol.

What happened is that I asked Lucas Velásquez, Ilean's husband, if he is ticklish and while his answer was not ideal, he did talk about how ticklish his wife is, especially on her feet. So, I give him credit for trying to deliver on the question, even if he is not that ticklish himself. I've attached the video here:

streamable.com/tk9cuk
(For the record, Ilean is not in the video, it's Lucas talking about her being ticklish)

Attachments

• ilean almaguer y lucas velásquez 1.jpg
    ilean almaguer y lucas velásquez 1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 187
  • ilean almaguer y lucas velásquez 2.jpg
    ilean almaguer y lucas velásquez 2.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Ilean-Almaguer.jpg
    Ilean-Almaguer.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 235
Hey fellas. Okay, so this is not typical for me, I don't normally post about female celebs being ticklish, but I accidentally got a cofirmation about Mexican actress Ilean Almaguer on Cameo, so I thought I'd share it here since you'll probably be more interested in the news than I am, lol.

What happened is that I asked Lucas Velásquez, Ilean's husband, if he is ticklish and while his answer was not ideal, he did talk about how ticklish his wife is, especially on her feet. So, I give him credit for trying to deliver on the question, even if he is not that ticklish himself. I've attached the video here:

streamable.com/tk9cuk
(For the record, Ilean is not in the video, it's Lucas talking about her being ticklish)

Hey, Lemortdamour. Thanks for that, my friend!

That's really kind of you to share with us the ticklishness of such a beautiful woman. Great one!

Does any1 have the Britani Knight vs Fantasia or knows where i can find it??

Really wanna see that...

The Mia Yim vs. Shanna match on NEFW and the infamous Paige vs. Fantasia one on Slampegs are most likely real I would say. Mia's reactions come off as natural and not forced, and over the top as someone who is faking being tickled tortured would do. Plus, she confirmed her feet are ticklish and Shanna was actually raking her fingers on her sole. As for the Paige(also confirmed ticklish feet) video, Fantasia randomly tickles her feet without any warning or indication it's coming. She just sneakily digs her thumb into Paige's sole when both are talking to the ref. None of these people are great actors or professional models so when something is fake it stands out.

The Paige one is certainly real and I agree with the Mia one as well, you can mostly tell when something is fake because it stands out. A good portion of them are clearly fake/acting, some are 50/50, some are clearly real. There is at least is some kind of tickling in these vids though, whether it be real, fake/acting or 50/50, there's not really any maybe's and no vids where people can say there's tickling in a video when there clearly is not.

Hey guys, so i have a gotten a few DM answers from some female wrestlers.

Amber Nova-Not really ticklish :(

Zoe Lucas-Not very ticklish except for her feet! She says she refuses to let anyone touch her feet as even the slightest touch sets her off!

Killer Kelly-She told me that when she got the bottom of her right foot tattooed, she found out she was very ticklish there! Instead of having any pain, she was laughing uncontrollably and pulling her foot away the whole time.

I've also asked Deonna Purrazzo and Tay Conti, but have yet to receive any response from them. Tay saw my initial question, but din't reply, so I don't have much hope there.

Hey guys, so i have a gotten a few DM answers from some female wrestlers.

Amber Nova-Not really ticklish :(

Zoe Lucas-Not very ticklish except for her feet! She says she refuses to let anyone touch her feet as even the slightest touch sets her off!

Killer Kelly-She told me that when she got the bottom of her right foot tattooed, she found out she was very ticklish there! Instead of having any pain, she was laughing uncontrollably and pulling her foot away the whole time.

I've also asked Deonna Purrazzo and Tay Conti, but have yet to receive any response from them. Tay saw my initial question, but din't reply, so I don't have much hope there.

Deonna has been asked before iirc so she probably is aware and is avoiding.

I believe Tay has as well, which is probably why she didn't respond. Shame, would have loved too know about Tay haha

Good work though Karter.

Ah I didn't know. Deonna hasn't seen the message yet tbf, so he may still answer yet. I don't have high hopes though lol.

I believe Tay has as well, which is probably why she didn't respond. Shame, would have loved too know about Tay haha

Good work though Karter.

Thanks man, I also didn't know she'd been asked. Hopefully we find out someday!

Pretty much ever celebrity is keen to the question, so if they don't answer it's ether because they didn't see the DM or just don't want to. I only say that because a lot of my confirmations came months and even a year after I DMed them.

Pretty much ever celebrity is keen to the question, so if they don't answer it's ether because they didn't see the DM or just don't want to. I only say that because a lot of my confirmations came months and even a year after I DMed them.

Nah, There's a lot of people that still don't associate tickling with being a fetish at least outright. It hasn't become nearly as widespread and common place as foot fetishism.

A lot of female wrestlers do work for slampegs and other small wrestling companies that tend to do small fetishwork in their videos, and some of that involves tickling and feet. That combined with the guys on social media who do spam the question to them leads to most of them being pretty cognizant of it.

There’s currently a story on her Instagram where someone asks her the question and she says something along the lines of “I was having fun until I saw this question. People like you ruin it”

So I think it’s safe to say she’s not gonna answer and that she’s gotten this a lot before

Yeah, I saw that, it really pissed me off. I already thought it was unlikely she'd answer, but now I know she won't 😑

That sucks about Deonna. But I just assume she is ticklish since she didn't say no, that's usually the case anyway. Mickie, Melina, and Thea, avoided the question for years people have said. Then it was reveled all each of the women are very ticklish.

Last edited:
Charlotte Flair is back on cameo just to let anyone know.

Btw she's such a beautiful woman with some really beautiful feet. 🥺

She probably could, I wish I could send one but I don't have a job so no money lol, can't wait to start work.

Charlotte Flair has been added under the cameo section in the Wrestlers thread. Normally I wouldn't post without a link, but someone very kindly sent me the Cameo they requested of her confirming it and I have seen it with my own eyes, so I'm adding it as the sender requested. Just posting it here (and in the other thread) so people know not to buy the Cameo, unless of course they want their own

Charlotte Flair has been added under the cameo section in the Wrestlers thread. Normally I wouldn't post without a link, but someone very kindly sent me the Cameo they requested of her confirming it and I have seen it with my own eyes, so I'm adding it as the sender requested. Just posting it here (and in the other thread) so people know not to buy the Cameo, unless of course they want their own

;) my pleasure

What did she say exactly? Its a shame morons ruined this thread so we cant post links anymore. I get it though. I got one from Tboz I couldnt post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back