Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

8/1/21

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,441 to 1,444 of 1444
    Quote Originally Posted by TicklerKoops View Post
    I feel like it was an IG live stream or something. I'm not sure, I think venom would be able to confirm better than I could. I just faintly recall that being posted but the stream itself was never uploaded or something. I could be wrong and it may have just been a message confirm.
    We talking about Alexa here? Thatís news to me if thatís happened, not seen much on Bliss, anything I have on her is in the thread so if this exists I need someone to send it to add haha

Quote Originally Posted by tkl_venom View Post
    We talking about Alexa here? That’s news to me if that’s happened, not seen much on Bliss, anything I have on her is in the thread so if this exists I need someone to send it to add haha
    I did just scoot around my saved stuff, the only thing of Alexa I haven't added is when she said "the word" a few times during Tyler Breeze's Twitch stream when someone asked her the question. If there's something on Bliss that was part of an Insta stream it's new to me. If anyone knows of it or has it or anything let me know and I'll add it to the list

Quote Originally Posted by tkl_venom View Post
    I did just scoot around my saved stuff, the only thing of Alexa I haven't added is when she said "the word" a few times during Tyler Breeze's Twitch stream when someone asked her the question. If there's something on Bliss that was part of an Insta stream it's new to me. If anyone knows of it or has it or anything let me know and I'll add it to the list
    Maybe I'm fucking high or something because I swear I recall someone saying this happened. But then again, maybe they went from one of those fucking "Yahoo questions" bullshit. IDK anymore.
    Mrs. Teasdale: Notables from every country are gathered here in your honor. This is a gala day for you.

Rufus T. Firefly: Well, a gal a day is enough for me. I don't think I could handle any more.

Quote Originally Posted by TicklerKoops View Post
    Maybe I'm fucking high or something because I swear I recall someone saying this happened. But then again, maybe they went from one of those fucking "Yahoo questions" bullshit. IDK anymore.
    Haha itís certainly something Iíve never heard before bud. It could have been from those yahoo things as you say or one of those ask.fm things perhaps? I personally ignore those though cause as you said theyíre bullshit. Even if youíre recalling right and someone did say it, maybe they were BSing haha.

If you do come across it though and itís legit just drop me a PM or something and Iíll add it to the other thread no worries

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697