Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

7/26/2021

Visit the TMF Welcome forum for rules, profiles, and a place to say hello!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1444
    Quote Originally Posted by jklopez View Post
    Pretty much ever celebrity is keen to the question, so if they don't answer it's ether because they didn't see the DM or just don't want to. I only say that because a lot of my confirmations came months and even a year after I DMed them.
    Nah, There's a lot of people that still don't associate tickling with being a fetish at least outright. It hasn't become nearly as widespread and common place as foot fetishism.

A lot of female wrestlers do work for slampegs and other small wrestling companies that tend to do small fetishwork in their videos, and some of that involves tickling and feet. That combined with the guys on social media who do spam the question to them leads to most of them being pretty cognizant of it.

Quote Originally Posted by erik1009 View Post
    Deonna has been asked before iirc so she probably is aware and is avoiding.
    There’s currently a story on her Instagram where someone asks her the question and she says something along the lines of “I was having fun until I saw this question. People like you ruin it”

So I think it’s safe to say she’s not gonna answer and that she’s gotten this a lot before

Yeah, I saw that, it really pissed me off. I already thought it was unlikely she'd answer, but now I know she won't 😑

That sucks about Deonna. But I just assume she is ticklish since she didn't say no, that's usually the case anyway. Mickie, Melina, and Thea, avoided the question for years people have said. Then it was reveled all each of the women are very ticklish.
    Last edited by jklopez; 06-03-2021 at 01:50 PM.

Charlotte Flair is back on cameo just to let anyone know.

Btw she's such a beautiful woman with some really beautiful feet. 🥺

Quote Originally Posted by RandTheBrand View Post

Btw she's such a beautiful woman with some really beautiful feet. 🥺
    So did you ask her?

Quote Originally Posted by RandTheBrand View Post

Btw she's such a beautiful woman with some really beautiful feet. ��
    There's still 7 left... you've got time!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel_Tickling View Post
    There's still 7 left... you've got time!
    Must have sold 3 since last night then, she was the only one not to sell any as of last night lol

Quote Originally Posted by tkl_venom View Post
    Must have sold 3 since last night then, she was the only one not to sell any as of last night lol
    I wonder how if she's desperate enough that she'd accept a tickling one...

She probably could, I wish I could send one but I don't have a job so no money lol, can't wait to start work.

Charlotte Flair has been added under the cameo section in the Wrestlers thread. Normally I wouldn't post without a link, but someone very kindly sent me the Cameo they requested of her confirming it and I have seen it with my own eyes, so I'm adding it as the sender requested. Just posting it here (and in the other thread) so people know not to buy the Cameo, unless of course they want their own

Quote Originally Posted by tkl_venom View Post
    Charlotte Flair has been added under the cameo section in the Wrestlers thread. Normally I wouldn't post without a link, but someone very kindly sent me the Cameo they requested of her confirming it and I have seen it with my own eyes, so I'm adding it as the sender requested. Just posting it here (and in the other thread) so people know not to buy the Cameo, unless of course they want their own
    my pleasure

What did she say exactly? Its a shame morons ruined this thread so we cant post links anymore. I get it though. I got one from Tboz I couldnt post

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan52 View Post
    What did she say exactly? Its a shame morons ruined this thread so we cant post links anymore. I get it though. I got one from Tboz I couldnt post
    She answered about having ticklish feet and being ticklish all over.

Yeah. A transcript would be nice. That's what I did when I was sharing the DMs from my Cameo confirmations.