• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I? I can try to get one.

Don't mind tkl_venom, he likes to be toxic, at times lol

But yeah if you just go to the cameo website itself, you can usually find the wrestler you are looking for! The site is typically pretty easy to navigate. Good luck getting an answer!

Don't mind tkl_venom, he likes to be toxic, at times lol

Yes because suggesting people pay their own money for their own Cameo is toxic.

There are still rules to this thread, one of them says not to post that so and so is on Cameo, FYI

No wonder people stopped posting Cameos in here

Yes because suggesting people pay their own money for their own Cameo is toxic.

There are still rules to this thread, one of them says not to post that so and so is on Cameo, FYI

No wonder people stopped posting Cameos in here

Agreed. However, when people generally visit this thread, they are clicking on the very latest post in the main forum. I highly doubt that most visitors, especially folks who are brand new here, are going back to the very first page of a 92 page thread to check if there are rules. We went through this multiple times last year and, clearly, still now. There are always going to be folks who have tact and those that don't. Is what it is.

Are people even still sending requests? I assume folks don't post any negative responses.

Agreed. However, when people generally visit this thread, they are clicking on the very latest post in the main forum. I highly doubt that most visitors, especially folks who are brand new here, are going back to the very first page of a 92 page thread to check if there are rules. We went through this multiple times last year and, clearly, still now. There are always going to be folks who have tact and those that don't. Is what it is.

Also I see nothing wrong with throwing names out for those who are interested. Never have. No one is putting a gun to anyone's heads and forcing them to buy them and I feel like tkl_venom is the only person who actually cares. Attempting to police every single user who posts here who happens to "break" some imaginary rules is far more likely to turn people away from this thread than newbies posting new additions to Cameo.

Also I see nothing wrong with throwing names out for those who are interested. Never have. No one is putting a gun to anyone's heads and forcing them to buy them and I feel like tkl_venom is the only person who actually cares. Attempting to police every single user who posts here who happens to "break" some imaginary rules is far more likely to turn people away from this thread than newbies posting new additions to Cameo.

For the record as I have stated on numerous occasions I was asked to implement rules because people were getting bombarded with requests, even via PM, and were getting pissed off. The thread lasted as long as it did because of the rules, if you'd paid attention you'd know that.

True, but I figured since the links were (and some still are) on the first page it seems like the best place to put them

Last edited:

^^^ This. There's ways to politely point out the rules. No need to be asses about it. Embrace the new members, they may be the one to hit that jackpot cameo. But acting the way venom does will detract them from wanting to return. I figured that was kind of an obvious "read the room" situation, but I forgot, he expects everyone to think like him.

Jesus this forum has gone to shit with these members xD

^^^ This. There's ways to politely point out the rules. No need to be asses about it. Embrace the new members, they may be the one to hit that jackpot cameo. But acting the way venom does will detract them from wanting to return. I figured that was kind of an obvious "read the room" situation, but I forgot, he expects everyone to think like him.

Jesus this forum has gone to shit with these members xD

You can take up your obvious unwarranted issues up with me via PM, since you obviously have some sort of animosity with me.

Since it's a problem then every time this thread reaches a new page I'll just copy the rules that people so kindly asked me to implement to a new page. It's really no problem for me to do that at all, I kept up with this thread and posted each and every link on there whenever there was a new one. So really it'll only take me a few seconds to paste the rules every time there's a new page. So I'll do that to make sure people don't miss them.

Last edited:

Yeah but the thing was that, at it's height, this thread was being bombarded with requests and only a very small handful of people were paying for these videos and sharing them. Most requesters weren't even offering to chip in. On top of that, when there are lots of requests, it tends to clog up the thread. I can remember page after page talking about wondering whether some wrestler who wasn't even on Cameo was ticklish and that someone should go find out. Then following up!! Like, "hey did anyone ever hear about so and so"? We even tossed around the idea of having a separate thread just for the requests. That's how many there were.

Also, the rules are not imaginary. There were rules posted. What I was saying is that you can't expect everyone to read them so it's frivolous to try to enforce them.

Nobody has gotten her on Cameo, but she's answered the question before a few times with answers ranging from "not very ticklish" to "a 2" on a scale of 1-10. I think those questions may have been specific to her feet, so anyone hoping to get a better answer out of her would be best served by asking in general or where her most ticklish spot is. The thing is, though, she's already back up to $250 on Cameo.

Tessa Blanchard. I ask if her feet were ticklish and she responded "I think everyone's are"

Hahaha hilarious.

FWIW, I remember Tessa doing a wrestle match for either that Slampegs or NEFW, I think the latter, and it was her against Taya Valkyrie I believe, and it was obviously a custom where the customer wanted tickling, and I remember it was kind of too light hearted for me, but there was a point where Taya got Tessa's armpit good and you could tell Tessa was ticklishly freaking out. So that hopefully helps people know more.about her ticklishness.

Hahaha hilarious.

FWIW, I remember Tessa doing a wrestle match for either that Slampegs or NEFW, I think the latter, and it was her against Taya Valkyrie I believe, and it was obviously a custom where the customer wanted tickling, and I remember it was kind of too light hearted for me, but there was a point where Taya got Tessa's armpit good and you could tell Tessa was ticklishly freaking out. So that hopefully helps people know more.about her ticklishness.

Taya Valkyrie used to be on cameo, but I never got a chance to ask if she was ticklish? She looks similar to Melina, I wonder if she's just as ticklish as she is as well? lol

Hahaha hilarious.

I've got this video, it's not the best and easily most of it is fake. There are some slight incidences that could be legit though

Actually, all professional wrestling style tickling clips are fake...:sherlock:

The Mia Yim vs. Shanna match on NEFW and the infamous Paige vs. Fantasia one on Slampegs are most likely real I would say. Mia's reactions come off as natural and not forced, and over the top as someone who is faking being tickled tortured would do. Plus, she confirmed her feet are ticklish and Shanna was actually raking her fingers on her sole. As for the Paige(also confirmed ticklish feet) video, Fantasia randomly tickles her feet without any warning or indication it's coming. She just sneakily digs her thumb into Paige's sole when both are talking to the ref. None of these people are great actors or professional models so when something is fake it stands out.

I've got this video, it's not the best and easily most of it is fake. There are some slight incidences that could be legit though

I agree Its fake but there are a couple of moments where Tessa saids (it really does tickle) that seem pretty legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back