• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we go again. Beside that of Jennifer Love Hewitt this one is for sure the best of all my other ones. Her voice is so sexy and how she is saying that she is ticklish and where. Amazing! Enjoy folks

Julie Benz: https://www.cameo.com/v/5d7ca37df2ae3101155beec6

That was god damn perfect! Always loved Julie and to know she's really ticklish on her feet is just so awesome. You are a hero!

And here we go again. Beside that of Jennifer Love Hewitt this one is for sure the best of all my other ones. Her voice is so sexy and how she is saying that she is ticklish and where. Amazing! Enjoy folks

Julie Benz: https://www.cameo.com/v/5d7ca37df2ae3101155beec6

Holy shit that was incredibly good. Also a minor point to bring up but do you think maybe you should age up "Anika" a little? I think for some of these celebrities they might find it a little sketchy that a 6 year old is a fan of their work and therefore not answer the question. I know most have answered which is great, but it's just something that crossed my mind while watching a few of them.

Also I just found out Jewel Staite is on there and I would totally drop 100 dollars on asking her the question if I could as I've had a crush on her since I was a kid and she was on Space Cases, but unfortunately I don't have the money right now.

Tricia Helfer (#6 from Battlestar Galactica!) and Jewel Staite would be incredible for any classic sci-fi fans. Wish I had the money...

Holy shit that was incredibly good. Also a minor point to bring up but do you think maybe you should age up "Anika" a little?

It is a minor point, and I don't want to sound ungrateful or tell someone how to do this, but I am in agreement. Six years old feels a little......dare I say....creepy, and they tend to answer as if talking to a little kid. I'm sure you can just make it like "My boyfriend is a fan" or "My girlfriend is a fan", or even my little sister or brother is a fan, but not be so age specific.

Just a suggestion, and no offense intended.

(It would be real funny, though, if next week we see an interview with one of these "Real Housewives", and find them bragging about how their fan base goes down to 6 years old! lol.)

Anyways, good job on gleaning SOMETHING out of Julie Benz, as her previous answer (from a very, very old online chat on the now-defunct react.com) was:

tklr5150 asks: Are you ticklish, and if so where?
react_julie: LOL! Do I have to answer that?

PS: I actually was DREAMING about Cameo videos this past night! (just woke up). Hilarious! Now I don't even remember what's been posted....and what was a dream! lol

Would be awesome to ask celebrities something about a renaissance faire like “if you were placed in stocks by your bare feet and arms over your head at a renaissance faire and guys tickled your bare feet bottoms and armpits with feathers finger tips etc how would you react?” Lol I wonder if any would answer something that specific.

Would be awesome to ask celebrities something about a renaissance faire like “if you were placed in stocks by your bare feet and arms over your head at a renaissance faire and guys tickled your bare feet bottoms and armpits with feathers finger tips etc how would you react?” Lol I wonder if any would answer something that specific.

A lengthy detailed question like that would make a celebrity too suspicious and they won't respond. Keep it simple

This is the way you SHOULDN'T ask a question on Cameo

Adding Laura Vandervoort to pending now

Lol yeah. Reading that kinda sends creepy vibes to me. No offense to you. I just think bringing specific focus to certain body parts like "bare foot bottoms" and "armpits" and also bringing feathers into it just screams fetishist and they'll most likely ignore the request. Like everyone else said, too specific.

Keep it simple

See, THIS is why most of us have a hard time admitting to liking tickling. It’s because they immediately judge that we all think like this. We’re getting lucky enough to get answers with these. They don’t need an essay question with this.

See, THIS is why most of us have a hard time admitting to liking tickling. It’s because they immediately judge that we all think like this. We’re getting lucky enough to get answers with these. They don’t need an essay question with this.

I'm not gonna disagree there, it's a personal reason why I don't like to admit it and I know I'm not the only one. Unfortunately some people aren't satisfied with just knowing, they have to go deeper and that looks bad on us all

I hope you aren't being serious.

That's such a specific scenario that it makes it pretty obvious it's related to some kind of sexual fantasy.

There are multiple I would love to ask, although a few have been confirmed (at least kinda sorta)

1. Melanie Iglesias
2. Chanel west coast (real name Chelsea Chanel Dudley)
3. Emma Stone
4. Miesha Tate
5. Cote de Pablo

Now if only I could figure out a way to become a millionaire so I could afford to ask them all haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back