• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess, Laura Vandervoort's not going to play along. Too bad, but thanks for asking her. You deserve a golden feather for all the info you uncovered

Well I guess, Laura Vandervoort's not going to play along. Too bad, but thanks for asking her. You deserve a golden feather for all the info you uncovered

Her responses can take up to two days. He just asked her today.

I wasn't really planning on asking her, but decided to shoot for it anyway. It was between her and Cj Perry/Lana. I decided to not ask Lana because I see she has been pelted with a ton "are you ticklish?" and "How ticklish are your feet?" questions on Twitter just like a lot of these wrestlers so I figure she is likely to sus it out.

It's always a good idea before you ask to check to see if these celebs have been spammed with tickle questions on social media. If they have then they're more likely to know what's up.

it's bound to happen, so sorry you had to pay for that one....if it's any consolation, it means she's probably a diabolical tickler, who tickles with no fear of reprisal. ;)

And for whatever it's worth......this was my personal experience with two so-called "unticklish" girls. ;)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?310353-Two-quot-Unticklish-quot-Girls

I think it's better to have a person flat out say they're not ticklish than someone giving a vague answer or not even answering at all. In my opinion, as long there is a definite answer I don't consider it money wasted but that's just me.

Just found out that the Soska Sisters and Danielle Harris have joined Cameo! These may have to be a thing as I am a die hard horror fan!

Isn't Laura Vandervoort still pending? Only been a little over a day.

I wouldn't get too excited. She hasn't answered yet. She might have sussed it out or is too busy at the moment. It says she typically answers in 2 days, but they have at least 5-7 days max to get a clip out. We'll see.

could be, I follow her on a lot of social media. Seems like she has a lot happening atm.

Just the relevant portions:

Rachel Hurd-Wood(Peter Pan 2003, Perfume:Story of a Murderer): https://streamable.com/oqouh
Margot Bingham(She's Gotta Have It, Boardwalk Empire):https://streamable.com/yo0ko

Rachel Hurd Wood's answer is amazing!!

I second that emotion.

Congratulations Erik, yet again, your scores are particularly great, both Mya and Rachel Hurd-Wood (and the others) go into great detail, are talking straight to you, as if you're an adult....as if you're actually there flirting with them....they talk like women talk when you ask them the question during flirting. Very hot. Keep doing whatever you're doing because it's working.

PS: that's a great attitude you have about getting a "not ticklish" answer, by the way (re: your comment at the top of this page)

I second that emotion.

Congratulations Erik, yet again, your scores are particularly great, both Mya and Rachel Hurd-Wood (and the others) go into great detail, are talking straight to you, as if you're an adult....as if you're actually there flirting with them....they talk like women talk when you ask them the question during flirting. Very hot. Keep doing whatever you're doing because it's working.

PS: that's a great attitude you have about getting a "not ticklish" answer, by the way (re: your comment at the top of this page)

Appreciate it man! I've just been sending multipart questions about humor and laughing. I'm surprised at how in depth they go with answering the questions. Most of them go over a minute long(which is why I just cut out the important part for folks here) and they seem to enjoy talking about it. This site is really something special, not just because of what we're doing here, but the fact that you can use it to find out more about your favorite celebrities and they're into and what they enjoy.

Enter mshaw2991! Fantastic first post, friend!!! Thanks for coming out of the shadows, and even more, thanks for sharing this with us! And a great answer to boot! Back slaps and fist pounds, all around! :)

Appreciate it man! I've just been sending multipart questions about humor and laughing. I'm surprised at how in depth they go with answering the questions. Most of them go over a minute long(which is why I just cut out the important part for folks here) and they seem to enjoy talking about it. This site is really something special, not just because of what we're doing here, but the fact that you can use it to find out more about your favorite celebrities and they're into and what they enjoy.

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing your secret, O Wise One! :)

Definitely the key to this is making the question seem innocent enough without giving the wrong impression to the person being asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back