• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youtube channel Mayumi (Sexlog)

Vinicius Moura

TMF Novice
There is a Youtube Channel that talks about Fetishes! In this video she talks about Tickling !! But she'll be part 2, with her (Japanese) being tied and tickled !! But for this video needs to earn many Likes, Views and comments !! Let's go to see beautiful Japanese who already said she feels ticklish being Tortured
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smvTe8HmZnA

Last edited:
I somehow missed this thread! Thank you for posting this! The English translation on You tube is not the greatest, so it's not easy for me to always follow everything that they're saying, but I can understand enough of it to see that they are having an excellent conversation about the fetish....for eleven minutes. :)

She is speaking Portuguese so, although she may be of Japanese descent, I'm pretty sure this is Brazilian. Perhaps someone on the board can do a rough translation (or at least give us the gist of what they are discussing).

It's pretty funny that even in an interview setting.....the tickler has to be wearing a mask!! lol. The Tickler In Black has a lot to answer for! :p

I love how it begins, with the impetus for this segment seemingly being the amount of comments she's gotten requesting tickling, and how she wasn't sure how she felt about the fetish (if I'm understanding her correctly) and so she decided to "call in the expert".

Thank you for posting this, Vinicius Moura! An excellent (and interesting) first post!

Does she mention part 2 in the clip?? Any idea how many likes it would need??

Thank you very much . And Brazilian yes, a lot of people asked her to make a video about tickle fetish. Then she called the masked guy (Joker Tickler, who has already tickled videos) The Internet
We need to make video bomb, the more comments, likes and views you have in her video and instragram the better. Soon she will be part 2 ..help spread, comment on the video, may be English, her instragram ... the more agent come together , make video stand out, the faster it records part 2, so comment there video and instragram

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back