• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maxie Attacks! (witnessing a beautiful f/f incident)

Great story! :D
F/f is my favorite type of tickling to watch, in real life or in a video. :devil:

...and you didn't even try for her feet? :facepalm: :rolleyes: :banghead:

Nah, that would have been a rookie mistake. But first, here's the reasons I didn't do anything:

1.) She was going out with one of my best friends. Sorry, I don't touch my friends' girlfriends or wives!

2.) She was very close with my girlfriend at the time. No way was I going to risk having her blab to my girlfriend. (especially when my girlfriend knew all too well that I had a kink for tickling girls, not to mention getting busted years earlier for tickling someone outside the relationship I was in....that will be a story for another day!)

3.) This may not seem like much, but to me it is: we both were musicians that played together. And when a girl is a musician, especially if I'm playing in a band with her, she becomes almost like a dude to me, or like a sister. It's a turn on, as far as the mind, to meet a girl musician; but sexually, it's actually always been a turn-off. It's a general thing, not a hard line rule, but in general I don't mix music and sex/tickling.

If I had just suddenly lunged for her feet, that would have been weird. They're having a little moment, next thing you know the dude in the room is at her feet? Away from where all the action was? That would have thrown cold water over everything. Not to mention that, for me, Maxie would have been blocking the view! I wouldn't have been able to see Aracela's face, or her reactions as to what I was doing to her.

Lastly....I'm not a foot fetishist, I'm a tickle fetishist. If I was going to do ANYTHING, I would have gone over, grabbed Aracela's wrists and held her arms high over her head, so that Maxie could do whatever she wanted, and had a great vantage point to see both the tickling, and her beautiful face laughing. That's the only impulse I had to participate.

But why would I participate when Maxie was doing such an amazing job, and all I had to do was sit back and enjoy the show?

Last edited:
I also saw her once (at my apartment) proudly try to demonstrate that she wasn't ticklish on her foot anymore by handing it to another girl, who happily tested it out. She was able to take it for a few seconds, biting her lip and holding it in....but the other girl was persistent, with this fascinated look on her face, trying different spots and techniques....and eventually struck gold..... ;)

This is probably my favorite type of scenario but sadly I have only experienced it a small number of times. If there is more to it, or you ever get the chance to elaborate more on this incident, I would be forever grateful and appreciative, The Internet. Thanks for all your contributions.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back