Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

6/18/2021

Visit the TMF Welcome forum for profiles, our rules, and a place to say hello!

New from MTJ

Pepper
Parker #9

Click
5/20/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

HELL WEEK #3 (Tarr2k & Dr. Random) New Release! 9/17/19

HELL WEEK #3 (Novella)
    Story by Tarr2k
    Illustrations by Dr. Random

For the Sigma pledges, Hell Week is approaching its conclusion, but things are only getting more challenging! Secrets are revealed as each is confronted by both their past, as well as their own worst tickling nightmare! Revenge will be plotted, cruel discipline meted out, conspiracies will form, and someone will wind up learning what true tickling hell looks like!

From tickling so erotic it nearly breaks the will to so overwhelming it will tear down and rebuild its victim, Hell Week gives you all that, plus compelled self-tickling, hungry kittens plus stocks, and- the KGB? Discover why they call this time "hell week," and also why the Sigmas consider tickling pledges out of their mind to be the kindest thing that can be done to them.

HW03_Cover.jpg
    ITEM FEATURES

• Over 50,000 words!
    • Written by Tarr2k
    • Cover Illustration by Dr. Random!
    • Armpits, breasts, ribs, navel, knees, thighs and barefoot tickling!
    • Highly erotic tickling!
    • Focus on F/F tickling with some M/F tickling!
    • Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Please visit our new mobile-friendly store @ MTJpub.com and our gallery @ DeviantArt

OMG YES! THANK YOU! I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS! <3

^ This.

Well said, Jessy. I too have been waiting for so long for this next installment! I am a huge fan of the series, of Tarr2K, and of Dr. Random.

Can't wait to get my hands on this issue!

Buying it now.

The Deetz

Blog Entries
    Cool cover/teaser! I like mysterious ticklers as this and done by the notably HOTshot team Tarr2k and Dr. Random... ........!!!
    <<< Grab it NOW!

MTJ's first ANIMATED E-Comic

Just finished it and damn it Tarr, I got a little emotional at the end. This complete Hell Week thing an especially issue #3 is the most beautiful, funny, thrilling and emotional tickling story I have ever read. I love everything about it and the Sigmas have really grown close to my heart. What a wonderful journey. And if i had ever any requests in my life, then these two:

1st: Tarr, please never stop writing this kind of storys. You nailed it! Thank you for this wonderful pice of art.

2nd: Please, !!!PLEASE!!! dont let this be the end and wirte another story about Star, Trica, Eva and Diane. Yes, Hell Week is over but this was only there introduction week and I have the feeling there is so much more adventures to tell. Especially between the time gaps and beyond. I want to see these ladys again. And there are some questions to be anserewed. What happend with Roxy, what did Ms. Riverez after her "experience" ( I love this part :-D ), What happend to Kat, Wendy and Rhonda ect. So PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE! :-D <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy_Jay View Post
    OMG YES! THANK YOU! I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS! <3
    This is the kind of reaction that puts a smile on our faces here at MTJ! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bandito View Post
    ^ This.

Well said, Jessy. I too have been waiting for so long for this next installment! I am a huge fan of the series, of Tarr2K, and of Dr. Random.

Can't wait to get my hands on this issue!

Buying it now.

The Deetz
    Thanks bud!

Dr. Random has been doing the art for this series from the start so I was thrilled that he was available for this release!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemianne View Post
    Cool cover/teaser! I like mysterious ticklers as this and done by the notably HOTshot team Tarr2k and Dr. Random... ........!!!
    Thanks Bohy!! :

Just finished it and damn it Tarr, I got a little emotional at the end. This complete Hell Week thing an especially issue #3 is the most beautiful, funny, thrilling and emotional tickling story I have ever read. I love everything about it and the Sigmas have really grown close to my heart. What a wonderful journey. And if i had ever any requests in my life, then these two:

1st: Tarr, please never stop writing this kind of storys. You nailed it! Thank you for this wonderful pice of art.

2nd: Please, !!!PLEASE!!! dont let this be the end and wirte another story about Star, Trica, Eva and Diane. Yes, Hell Week is over but this was only there introduction week and I have the feeling there is so much more adventures to tell. Especially between the time gaps and beyond. I want to see these ladys again. And there are some questions to be anserewed. What happend with Roxy, what did Ms. Riverez after her "experience" ( I love this part :-D ), What happend to Kat, Wendy and Rhonda ect. So PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE! :-D <3
    Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!

Tarr2k pours his soul into everything that he writes and this series is no exception. For those of you that have yet to check this series out you are missing out on an epic read filled to the brim with rich character development, a metric ton of hot, merciless sorority tickling scenarios, and a intriguing plot that will keep you guessing until the very end.

Thanks folks!

Jim
    MTJpub.com

Please visit our new mobile-friendly store @ MTJpub.com and our gallery @ DeviantArt

I normally, at most, only lurk here on the TMF, which is why I never spoke to you directly. Sorry for that, as I appreciate very much your wonderful words about a project that proved near and dear to my heart.

I never felt there could possibly be more to say. Hell Week, ultimately, was supposed to be about a trope, the sorority initiation. To continue seemed an impossibility, hence the many epilogues to provide some sense of closure. There was only one dangling plot thread, and that was Roxi. What I had in mind for the nemesis of the Sigmas was too big to fit into the final book, and I always planned to turn it into a small spinoff, to show what she was up to during book 3 (you might have noticed she had only a cameo) and what her fate would be.

Then something shocking happened. I mentally sat Roxi down in anticipation of the spinoff. Then she told me her view on everything. And I realized what a horrible mistake I'd made. You can thank Roxi for what I'm about to say, because she opened my eyes.

Earlier this week, I sent Jim what has the working title Hell Week Yearbook, the first novel being called Roxi Deserves To Win (with the "to win" crossed out and replaced with "tickle torture"). It is one of the single largest standalone fiction works MTJ has ever publish, and I thank Jim for his indulgence in that, because while it's a standalone, it's meant to kick off an ongoing series of novels, each a continuation but also their own self-contained work. It turned out that once I stopped thinking of it in terms of a trope, I had tons to say about them. In fact, it would be fair to say that this has become probably the most passionate writing project I have ever undertaking in either my fetish career or my mainstream career. I have thrown away entire books worth of material in my attempts to perfect the stories.

In the first book alone, you'll see Hell Week from the point of view of Roxi and Diane, to see there was more going on with both of them that week than first appeared. In particular, seeing Thursday, the day Roxi leads her team against the Sigmas and establish herself as the villain, from her point of view will hopefully make you realize what her true driving force is. You'll see Barton and Donnie in far, far greater roles, and learn how important the tickling heartthrob is to Diane as her friend and confidante. Some characters who barely appeared such as Margot will get face time here. And you'll see how, long after Hell Week is over, Roxi plots revenge.

But mostly, you'll see a greater emphasis on the people rather than on the scenarios. That's not to say it isn't filled with opportunities to make the ladies laugh their heads off, and the third act is specifically about a massive tickle scenario that - I won't lie - will also allow grist for the mill should I in a later book have more ideas for what to do with the girls than I do ways to tickle them to death. They've told me where they're going, I've got to somehow justify us getting there But at the same time, the fetish focus will remain essential - there is one scene I admit to taking particularly pride in 95% of the way into the story because it is about a powerful, intimate, human moment between two characters that has nothing whatsoever to do with fetishism, but would be IMPOSSIBLE to do except in a fetish piece. I realize it might be gauche to pat myself on the back, but I am extremely proud of that moment.

So yeah, turns out you were right and I was wrong, there is a massive amount of stuff that can still be said, and I can't tell you enough how much I look forward to sharing it with you!

Quote Originally Posted by tarr2k View Post
    I normally, at most, only lurk here on the TMF, which is why I never spoke to you directly. Sorry for that, as I appreciate very much your wonderful words about a project that proved near and dear to my heart.

I never felt there could possibly be more to say. Hell Week, ultimately, was supposed to be about a trope, the sorority initiation. To continue seemed an impossibility, hence the many epilogues to provide some sense of closure. There was only one dangling plot thread, and that was Roxi. What I had in mind for the nemesis of the Sigmas was too big to fit into the final book, and I always planned to turn it into a small spinoff, to show what she was up to during book 3 (you might have noticed she had only a cameo) and what her fate would be.

Then something shocking happened. I mentally sat Roxi down in anticipation of the spinoff. Then she told me her view on everything. And I realized what a horrible mistake I'd made. You can thank Roxi for what I'm about to say, because she opened my eyes.

Earlier this week, I sent Jim what has the working title Hell Week Yearbook, the first novel being called Roxi Deserves To Win (with the "to win" crossed out and replaced with "tickle torture"). It is one of the single largest standalone fiction works MTJ has ever publish, and I thank Jim for his indulgence in that, because while it's a standalone, it's meant to kick off an ongoing series of novels, each a continuation but also their own self-contained work. It turned out that once I stopped thinking of it in terms of a trope, I had tons to say about them. In fact, it would be fair to say that this has become probably the most passionate writing project I have ever undertaking in either my fetish career or my mainstream career. I have thrown away entire books worth of material in my attempts to perfect the stories.

In the first book alone, you'll see Hell Week from the point of view of Roxi and Diane, to see there was more going on with both of them that week than first appeared. In particular, seeing Thursday, the day Roxi leads her team against the Sigmas and establish herself as the villain, from her point of view will hopefully make you realize what her true driving force is. You'll see Barton and Donnie in far, far greater roles, and learn how important the tickling heartthrob is to Diane as her friend and confidante. Some characters who barely appeared such as Margot will get face time here. And you'll see how, long after Hell Week is over, Roxi plots revenge.

But mostly, you'll see a greater emphasis on the people rather than on the scenarios. That's not to say it isn't filled with opportunities to make the ladies laugh their heads off, and the third act is specifically about a massive tickle scenario that - I won't lie - will also allow grist for the mill should I in a later book have more ideas for what to do with the girls than I do ways to tickle them to death. They've told me where they're going, I've got to somehow justify us getting there But at the same time, the fetish focus will remain essential - there is one scene I admit to taking particularly pride in 95% of the way into the story because it is about a powerful, intimate, human moment between two characters that has nothing whatsoever to do with fetishism, but would be IMPOSSIBLE to do except in a fetish piece. I realize it might be gauche to pat myself on the back, but I am extremely proud of that moment.

So yeah, turns out you were right and I was wrong, there is a massive amount of stuff that can still be said, and I can't tell you enough how much I look forward to sharing it with you!
    HOLY HELL Tarr2k! This is AMAZING! THANK YOU! I can´t wait to read it all! You made 100% the right decision! You´re right. I have always wondered what Roxi was up to in book 3. Especially her conflict with Diane was very interesting and I thought at one point she will get Diane and tickling her and possibly one of the mothers. And then she only had a cameo. So I had hope for more Hell Week stuff. And now it´s comming! THANK YOU!

Iam looking forward to it too! Also I’d be curious what would happen to the mom which got herself into the interrogation! That scene was so sweet!