• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELL WEEK #3 (Tarr2k & Dr. Random) New Release! 9/17/19

Can't wait to see what the series brings, buddy! And thanks so much, BTW, for the kind TIS shout out. I have often wondered what an author like you with your tremendous sci-fi mad skillz would bring to a series like TICKLING IN SPACE.

Anyway, not trying to hijack this thread. Just wanted to pop in and join Jessy in her enthusiasm for the continuing Hell Week series!!!

Yay!

The Deetz

Thanks so very much, that really means a lot coming from someone of your obvious talent and commitment!

The world of TIS is full of lots of wonderful characters you put to great use, with Thompson being my personal favorite. My hope is that the my passion for Hell Week will be as crystal clear as yours is for TIS. :) And it would probably be a lot of fun to play in your universe some time! :D

Well I certainly have big plans for a lot of them! :D I don't want to give away any of the tickling surprises, but I will say that the story has a three act structure to it. Act 1 is Hell Week from Roxi and Diane's perspective, mostly. Act 2 is the fallout of Hell Week; you'll find it will have lasting consequences for Roxi and why her tickle torture has only just begun (and not from the Sigmas, but an important Sigma ally). Act 3 is Halloween Night, when you learn why the Sigmas vanish from campus that night every year, a secret that a vengeful Roxi finds out!

Essentially, Book 1 is primarily a revenge story and secondarily a love story, while Book 2 is primarily a love story and secondarily a revenge story. Both those involve a lot of tickling, although not necessarily the ways you might think! :D But definitely seeing girls pushed to their limits and girls tickled to the brink... but some may want that to happen. :tickling:

OH! HALLOWEEN NIGHT? This sounds very interesting and amazing! I LOVE a good ticklish halloween! :p Big plans are always good! :-D And love and revenge is always a perfect story combination.^^ 3 Acts are very promising. I can´t wait seeing the girls get tickled to the brink. :-D

Your Hell Week series introduced me to tickling novels. I never read a tickling novel before. I only read tickling comics. Then by coincidence, I read the 1st book from the Hell Week series and fell in love! I have read many great novels since then, but till today nothing surpassed Hell Week for me. This series is absolute top tier and my favorite by far.

It´s your storytelling and how you are writing the tickling scenes that makes it for me. The tickling scenes are very detailed. You explain how the scenes happened and why, what the characters think and feel in the situation, what is going to happen in the scenes, the high stakes in some of them and why the person gets tickled in a specific way. It makes you feel this whole situation.

Last edited:
OH! HALLOWEEN NIGHT? This sounds very interesting and amazing! I LOVE a good ticklish halloween! :p Big plans are always good! :-D And love and revenge is always a perfect story combination.^^ 3 Acts are very promising. I can´t wait seeing the girls get tickled to the brink. :-D

Your Hell Week series introduced me to tickling novels. I never read a tickling novel before. I only read tickling comics. Then by coincidence, I read the 1st book from the Hell Week series and fell in love! I have read many great novels since then, but till today nothing surpassed Hell Week for me. This series is absolute top tier and my favorite by far.

It´s your storytelling and how you are writing the tickling scenes that makes it for me. The tickling scenes are very detailed. You explain how the scenes happened and why, what the characters think and feel in the situation, what is going to happen in the scenes, the high stakes in some of them and why the person gets tickled in a specific way. It makes you feel this whole situation.

I'm really glad to hear you say that! :D I was motivated to write this by reading a sorority tickling novel that was just... ugly. The girls were just sooo pointlessly mean, not gleefully sadistic but utter monster sadistic, if you follow me. I basically tried to make the Sigmas in general and Diane in particular to be everything the girls in that story weren't. I've always loved the sorority initiation scenario, but I found it much more enjoyable for the sisterhood aspect of sororities to be essential to it. Probably the single constant theme in the first four books of the new series is sisterhood in one way or another. So I'm glad that this flipped script approach to sorority tickling is your favorite! :)

I really try to bring whatever we're in to life, and tickling scenes are no exception! I really want people to feel like they're witnessing events. In fact I'm experimenting with something in book 2 with a girl who gets it, and you hear her go from the first stroke of the feather to the point of begging desperation without interruption. We'll see how it works out! :)

Hopefully Book 1 will be assessed and edited this week! *fingers crossed* I'm nervous because it's a bit different, so it's been agony waiting! I've been inside their heads for so long these characters feel like friends, and I want them to get out and be all they can be! I want them to go out in the world and be loved!

I'm really glad to hear you say that! :D I was motivated to write this by reading a sorority tickling novel that was just... ugly. The girls were just sooo pointlessly mean, not gleefully sadistic but utter monster sadistic, if you follow me. I basically tried to make the Sigmas in general and Diane in particular to be everything the girls in that story weren't. I've always loved the sorority initiation scenario, but I found it much more enjoyable for the sisterhood aspect of sororities to be essential to it. Probably the single constant theme in the first four books of the new series is sisterhood in one way or another. So I'm glad that this flipped script approach to sorority tickling is your favorite! :)

I really try to bring whatever we're in to life, and tickling scenes are no exception! I really want people to feel like they're witnessing events. In fact I'm experimenting with something in book 2 with a girl who gets it, and you hear her go from the first stroke of the feather to the point of begging desperation without interruption. We'll see how it works out! :)

Hopefully Book 1 will be assessed and edited this week! *fingers crossed* I'm nervous because it's a bit different, so it's been agony waiting! I've been inside their heads for so long these characters feel like friends, and I want them to get out and be all they can be! I want them to go out in the world and be loved!

Glad that you did it! It´s kind of perfect that you found motivation for this series cause you read a "ugly" sorority tickling novel. :-D And fingers crossed that everything goes well. The wait is killing me. I´m just excited as you are. :-D

Is act 3 in the 1st new book called "Halloween Night" cause it´s on Halloween or is it for a "specific" reason? If it is to much of a spoiler don´t tell me.

I´m also excited for the story of Eva´s mother in the 2nd new book. I guess this plays after her experience in sole block T. I wonder what she learned form this lesson. But knowing her character I bet she learned nothing an just want´s revenge. :-D And I wonder what Eva will do if she finds out what happened to her mother.

Also I must say that Trisha is a real beast! I mean she got tickled half the day in book #2. 1st her regular session with Lauren, then at the beach, then at the campus where she set a new record and then this intense challenge with Roxi at the End. This was insane! I think if Eva or Star had to take the challenge at this moment they would have lost. They were very lucky that Trisha was the one with this idea even it was very close!

Speaking of beast, I wonder if Trisha, Eva and Star will get a chance to tickle Diane again. I mean in the 1st book they had this kind of training session with her for learning to get a feeling how it´s done with certain techniques. So maybe at one point Diane wants to see how much they improved and as a test they have to tickle her again. :-D

And to hear the girl in the 2nd new book going from the first stroke of the feather to the point of begging desperation without interruption sounds very delicious. :p

It´s also very cool that you had a pretty similar idea as mine for a Sigma house vs Sigma house competition. :-D Hope you can fit this into a later storyarc.

Will there be also art in this new book like in the 1st trilogy from Doc. Random or another artist?

Last edited:
Glad that you did it! It´s kind of perfect that you found motivation for this series cause you read a "ugly" sorority tickling novel. :-D And fingers crossed that everything goes well. The wait is killing me. I´m just excited as you are. :-D

Is act 3 in the 1st new book called "Halloween Night" cause it´s on Halloween or is it for a "specific" reason? If it is to much of a spoiler don´t tell me.

I´m also excited for the story of Eva´s mother in the 2nd new book. I guess this plays after her experience in sole block T. I wonder what she learned form this lesson. But knowing her character I bet she learned nothing an just want´s revenge. :-D And I wonder what Eva will do if she finds out what happened to her mother.

Also I must say that Trisha is a real beast! I mean she got tickled half the day in book #2. 1st her regular session with Lauren, then at the beach, then at the campus where she set a new record and then this intense challenge with Roxi at the End. This was insane! I think if Eva or Star had to take the challenge at this moment they would have lost. They were very lucky that Trisha was the one with this idea even it was very close!

Speaking of beast, I wonder if Trisha, Eva and Star will get a chance to tickle Diane again. I mean in the 1st book they had this kind of training session with her for learning to get a feeling how it´s done with certain techniques. So maybe at one point Diane wants to see how much they improved and as a test they have to tickle her again. :-D

And to hear the girl in the 2nd new book going from the first stroke of the feather to the point of begging desperation without interruption sounds very delicious. :p

It´s also very cool that you had a pretty similar idea as mine for a Sigma house vs Sigma house competition. :-D Hope you can fit this into a later storyarc.

Will there be also art in this new book like in the 1st trilogy from Doc. Random or another artist?
I don't think it's a spoiler to say, right now, there's a Prologue, seven chapters, plus three interludes (some vignettes about Diane's past, somewhat like what we had in the final Hell Week book). The last three chapters are the final act and all occur on Halloween night, and I also think it's not a spoiler to say that the Sigmas will all be wearing costumes for it (although some conclude their costumes are poor choices). :)

Tricia (and Eva for that matter) will get it hard in this book! But she is definitely a beast (as you'll also find out in this book)! Diane does get it from one of those three girls, although not in the situation you're describing. :D The poor Sigma lead is getting enough tickles already! XD Her mentor (the woman who questioned Eva) will be a recurring presence throughout the series, and is both hardening/training Diane, plus feels that of all her protege's, she's the most fun to tickle. :)

Eva's mother is only going to have a cameo in book 2 now, as the book's length is getting out of control, and it's the most expendable. Not to worry, i already have plans to put it in a later work. :) What I kept (the part that's important for this book) isn't long, but it's a brief period of something you previously discussed, Roxi and one of the three moms! :D Ms. Riverez makes the mistake of thinking Roxi will put up with her bullshit the way Eva will, and learns she's very wrong. XD Like I said, the part in this book is a short scene, but I think will be satisfying.

As far as art goes, it's unlikely there will be anything but the cover art. Each additional piece of art is an extra expense, and unfortunately it doesn't encourage people to buy the book who weren't going to buy it already, so the extra expense risks making the book operate at a loss (not a good thing when you want to turn it into an ongoing series). So it's likely that, for the health of the series, it'll just be the cover image.

I don't think it's a spoiler to say, right now, there's a Prologue, seven chapters, plus three interludes (some vignettes about Diane's past, somewhat like what we had in the final Hell Week book). The last three chapters are the final act and all occur on Halloween night, and I also think it's not a spoiler to say that the Sigmas will all be wearing costumes for it (although some conclude their costumes are poor choices). :)

Tricia (and Eva for that matter) will get it hard in this book! But she is definitely a beast (as you'll also find out in this book)! Diane does get it from one of those three girls, although not in the situation you're describing. :D The poor Sigma lead is getting enough tickles already! XD Her mentor (the woman who questioned Eva) will be a recurring presence throughout the series, and is both hardening/training Diane, plus feels that of all her protege's, she's the most fun to tickle. :)

Eva's mother is only going to have a cameo in book 2 now, as the book's length is getting out of control, and it's the most expendable. Not to worry, i already have plans to put it in a later work. :) What I kept (the part that's important for this book) isn't long, but it's a brief period of something you previously discussed, Roxi and one of the three moms! :D Ms. Riverez makes the mistake of thinking Roxi will put up with her bullshit the way Eva will, and learns she's very wrong. XD Like I said, the part in this book is a short scene, but I think will be satisfying.

As far as art goes, it's unlikely there will be anything but the cover art. Each additional piece of art is an extra expense, and unfortunately it doesn't encourage people to buy the book who weren't going to buy it already, so the extra expense risks making the book operate at a loss (not a good thing when you want to turn it into an ongoing series). So it's likely that, for the health of the series, it'll just be the cover image.

WOW! A Prologue, seven Chapters and three interludes? This is a hell of a big book! But it´s very cool. So much stuff to read. :-D How many pages has this book? :-D

Halloween night sounds very awesome and a lot of fun! Especially if they will be all wearing costumes! And I have a feeling that the "poor choices" will haunt them. :p

You´re right! If the length of the 2nd book is geeting out of control already, don´t squeeze it in. As you said you have plans for it later. Focus on the important stuff. Good decision! But it already sounds very "satisfying" imagine what will happen to Ms. Riverez.^^ And I bet she will be very angry after it, especially when she is getting it from a brat like Roxi. ;D Roxi is always trouble. LOL

So Tricia will get it hard in this book again? Hehe poor girl. No breaks for her. :-D But it´s interesting to see her handeling this situations.^^ Diane getting it from one of the three girls is perfect! This will be a lot of fun an exciting to see. I wonder what she will say if she realize it´s one of her girls. :-D And it´s very cool that her mentor Elane will be a bigger part of the series. She is a very interesting character and it´s funny that she feels that Diane is "the most fun to tickle". I agree with her 100%. I would like to tickle Diane myself. :p

You´re right. Extra expense doesn´t encourage people to buy the book who weren´t going to buy it anyway. So if it is better for the series, yes don´t put additional art in it!

Last edited:
WOW! A Prologue, seven Chapters and three interludes? This is a hell of a big book! But it´s very cool. So much stuff to read. :-D How many pages has this book? :-D

Halloween night sounds very awesome and a lot of fun! Especially if they will be all wearing costumes! And I have a feeling that the "poor choices" will haunt them. :p

You´re right! If the length of the 2nd book is geeting out of control already, don´t squeeze it in. As you said you have plans for it later. Focus on the important stuff. Good decision! But it already sounds very "satisfying" imagine what will happen to Ms. Riverez.^^ And I bet she will be very angry after it, especially when she is getting it from a brat like Roxi. ;D Roxi is always trouble. LOL

So Tricia will get it hard in this book again? Hehe poor girl. No breaks for her. :-D But it´s interesting to see her handeling this situations.^^ Diane getting it from one of the three girls is perfect! This will be a lot of fun an exciting to see. I wonder what she will say if she realize it´s one of her girls. :-D And it´s very cool that her mentor Elane will be a bigger part of the series. She is a very interesting character and it´s funny that she feels that Diane is "the most fun to tickle". I agree with her 100%. I would like to tickle Diane myself. :p

You´re right. Extra expense doesn´t encourage people to buy the book who weren´t going to buy it anyway. So if it is better for the series, yes don´t put additional art in it!

Well, we made it through the editing process, everything is good to go! Minor tweaks, nothing to worry about! Diane and Roxi are still in for lots of tickles, although some of the other girls get an epic tickling! :D

Well, we made it through the editing process, everything is good to go! Minor tweaks, nothing to worry about! Diane and Roxi are still in for lots of tickles, although some of the other girls get an epic tickling! :D

Congrats! I´m really happy for you! :-D The excitement is rising. :-D And it's just as you expected, cause you said in the beginning there might just have to be a point tweaked here or there and everything else will be fine. Perfect!^^

Now that Elane also plays a larger role in the new books, will we see her in tickle action? As a very high Sigma, I bet she is a very excellent tickler and extremely ticklish herself. :p

What I also really love about the 1st trilogy is that you put a lot of funny stuff in there and very surprising situations. The hallucination stuff in the final act of book #3 for example. I mean Tricia abducted, licked and tickled by aliens and Eva tickled by tiny people in the wall? I was like "WTF LOL!" It was clear that they were all drugged but this was so surprising and funny. :-D Or at the End of book #3 as Hitomie opens the door to a room cause she hears laughter and sees Rhonda and Wendy get tickled by cats. And Wendy screams "pleas let us out" and Hitomi says "sorry no English" and closes the door. I really had to laugh.

Last edited:
Congrats! I´m really happy for you! :-D The excitement is rising. :-D And it's just as you expected, cause you said in the beginning there might just have to be a point tweaked here or there and everything else will be fine. Perfect!^^

Now that Elane also plays a larger role in the new books, will we see her in tickle action? As a very high Sigma, I bet she is a very excellent tickler and extremely ticklish herself. :p

What I also really love about the 1st trilogy is that you put a lot of funny stuff in there and very surprising situations. The hallucination stuff in the final act of book #3 for example. I mean Tricia abducted, licked and tickled by aliens and Eva tickled by tiny people in the wall? I was like "WTF LOL!" It was clear that they were all drugged but this was so surprising and funny. :-D Or at the End of book #3 as Hitomie opens the door to a room cause she hears laughter and sees Rhonda and Wendy get tickled by cats. And Wendy screams "pleas let us out" and Hitomi says "sorry no English" and closes the door. I really had to laugh.

Thanks, I try to make things fun! :D This will be helped thanks to the focus of the story. Roxi has a smart mouth on her, so she's constantly mocking or insulting people. And Barton is a substantial part of it, and one thing he loves to do is make Diane laugh. Nothing quite so crazy as a flying saucer, but I hope there's fun in here. :)

Let me put it this way about Diane's mentor: she feels the more Diane gets tickled, the better, and if you want something done right, do it yourself! XD As for on the receiving... that's dangerous territory when dealing with someone who operates at her level. But anything's possible!

Thanks, I try to make things fun! :D This will be helped thanks to the focus of the story. Roxi has a smart mouth on her, so she's constantly mocking or insulting people. And Barton is a substantial part of it, and one thing he loves to do is make Diane laugh. Nothing quite so crazy as a flying saucer, but I hope there's fun in here. :)

Let me put it this way about Diane's mentor: she feels the more Diane gets tickled, the better, and if you want something done right, do it yourself! XD As for on the receiving... that's dangerous territory when dealing with someone who operates at her level. But anything's possible!

I will make a prediction now. I think this will be my favorite Hell Week book so far. Till now it´s book #2. But I have a very strong feeling that #4 will easely surpase that. :-D

And what I will definitely not do this time, is to read a little bit from the last chapter in advance. :-D I did it with the other books cause i couldn´t resist the temtation to know what will happen in the big climactic tickling. But this time cause Diane is the climactic tickling, I will do everything to resist. :p Halloween Night sounds so amazing and interesting. And I can´t wait to find out what will happen to Diane and how she got in this situation and how intense her tickling will be! :-D

Another character i really liked in book #3 is Stars mother Janet. She is not only a funny, loving and cool person, but it was cool that she was interested in tickling and had a lot of fun tickling Tricia in the mother/daughter contest and other times. I wonder if we see her again later. :-D

As for Elane, she has the right mind. XD You want something done right, do it yourselfe! Haha I love her! And I 100% believe that tickling her is a dangerous territory! But cause of that it´s even more tempting! :p

I will make a prediction now. I think this will be my favorite Hell Week book so far. Till now it´s book #2. But I have a very strong feeling that #4 will easely surpase that. :-D

And what I will definitely not do this time, is to read a little bit from the last chapter in advance. :-D I did it with the other books cause i couldn´t resist the temtation to know what will happen in the big climactic tickling. But this time cause Diane is the climactic tickling, I will do everything to resist. :p Halloween Night sounds so amazing and interesting. And I can´t wait to find out what will happen to Diane and how she got in this situation and how intense her tickling will be! :-D

Another character i really liked in book #3 is Stars mother Janet. She is not only a funny, loving and cool person, but it was cool that she was interested in tickling and had a lot of fun tickling Tricia in the mother/daughter contest and other times. I wonder if we see her again later. :-D

As for Elane, she has the right mind. XD You want something done right, do it yourselfe! Haha I love her! And I 100% believe that tickling her is a dangerous territory! But cause of that it´s even more tempting! :p

I hope so! This story really means a lot to me! I am happy with the Hell Week trilogy, but I am very personally invested in this series.

And please, please DON'T skip ahead this time! This series is very, very different from the trilogy! Let me explain:
When I started writing Buxom Chronicles, it was a much more ambitious project. Hell Week was originally going to be an ongoing storyline in that magazine. But after discussing it with MTJ, he thought it was a little (okay, a lot) too ambitious and needed to be more realistic. He pointed out that the Hell Week I had written for the first two issues was already enough to serve as the first part of a novel, so we spun it off as the first volume of Hell Week.

The second volume was supposed to finish Hell Week. However, as it was going on, I realized there was way more material than there should be for the second half of the story. After discussing it with MTJ, he approved turning it into a trilogy. I split the story right before the parents were set to arrive, and to help give more meat to the second volume, cooked up the entirety of Game Night on the fly. The middle was the only place where there was room to add material, after all. :) But that's why book 2 thus ends rather abruptly, as it was made to end a chapter, not end the book!

The third volume then turned out to still be too big, so Roxi's entirely plotline never got past the outline stage! But it was otherwise meant to end the story, so the epilogues all did that. But because there were the epilogues, the last chapter didn't need much in resolution.

So to sum up, Hell Week was essentially one story split into three books like The Lord of the Rings (not that I would compare of course!). So each final chapter was a big slew of tickles leading to the next book.

Hell Week Yearbook has each book with a complete start, middle, and end. The reason each is so big is that each book tells the next chapter in the life of Roxi, Diane, etc., but nevertheless has a self-contained aspect to it as well. If it didn't we could have just split the book in two, it is seriously so big that if we did that each half would still be bigger than the last fiction novel MTJ put out! But it's not built that way, if we split it, the story would just awkwardly stop (seriously, I just checked and the book would end in a ridiculous spot!). Likewise, if you skip to the last chapter, you're getting a tickle scene yes, surrounded by the resolution to a lot of the plotlines from the book! All of the development and surprises will be ruined! And you will lose the valuable context that will make that tickle scene even better (IMHO)! Trust me, I've worked really hard to make that journey worthwhile! :D

Janet is definitely fun! I personally would love to get her on one of those tables! Right now, though, I'm oscillating between two characters who never got it in the trilogy. Margot will play a very memorable role in four scenes in this book, one where she gets a tickling that I would love to be delivering to her personally. The second character was just a cameo in the first volume of Hell Week, Candace, the Beta who managed to get in without being tickled. Turns out she is Roxi's nemesis. She doesn't arrive until the second book, but I savor every moment of inflicting tickling hell upon her. In fact BoundPretties on Patreon drew his interpretation of the character getting tickled for me, I'm kind of infatuated with her. It will be hard restraining myself. Perhaps a special should be "Tarr2k Is Cruel To Candace!" XD

I hope so! This story really means a lot to me! I am happy with the Hell Week trilogy, but I am very personally invested in this series.

And please, please DON'T skip ahead this time! This series is very, very different from the trilogy! Let me explain:
When I started writing Buxom Chronicles, it was a much more ambitious project. Hell Week was originally going to be an ongoing storyline in that magazine. But after discussing it with MTJ, he thought it was a little (okay, a lot) too ambitious and needed to be more realistic. He pointed out that the Hell Week I had written for the first two issues was already enough to serve as the first part of a novel, so we spun it off as the first volume of Hell Week.

The second volume was supposed to finish Hell Week. However, as it was going on, I realized there was way more material than there should be for the second half of the story. After discussing it with MTJ, he approved turning it into a trilogy. I split the story right before the parents were set to arrive, and to help give more meat to the second volume, cooked up the entirety of Game Night on the fly. The middle was the only place where there was room to add material, after all. :) But that's why book 2 thus ends rather abruptly, as it was made to end a chapter, not end the book!

The third volume then turned out to still be too big, so Roxi's entirely plotline never got past the outline stage! But it was otherwise meant to end the story, so the epilogues all did that. But because there were the epilogues, the last chapter didn't need much in resolution.

So to sum up, Hell Week was essentially one story split into three books like The Lord of the Rings (not that I would compare of course!). So each final chapter was a big slew of tickles leading to the next book.

Hell Week Yearbook has each book with a complete start, middle, and end. The reason each is so big is that each book tells the next chapter in the life of Roxi, Diane, etc., but nevertheless has a self-contained aspect to it as well. If it didn't we could have just split the book in two, it is seriously so big that if we did that each half would still be bigger than the last fiction novel MTJ put out! But it's not built that way, if we split it, the story would just awkwardly stop (seriously, I just checked and the book would end in a ridiculous spot!). Likewise, if you skip to the last chapter, you're getting a tickle scene yes, surrounded by the resolution to a lot of the plotlines from the book! All of the development and surprises will be ruined! And you will lose the valuable context that will make that tickle scene even better (IMHO)! Trust me, I've worked really hard to make that journey worthwhile! :D

Janet is definitely fun! I personally would love to get her on one of those tables! Right now, though, I'm oscillating between two characters who never got it in the trilogy. Margot will play a very memorable role in four scenes in this book, one where she gets a tickling that I would love to be delivering to her personally. The second character was just a cameo in the first volume of Hell Week, Candace, the Beta who managed to get in without being tickled. Turns out she is Roxi's nemesis. She doesn't arrive until the second book, but I savor every moment of inflicting tickling hell upon her. In fact BoundPretties on Patreon drew his interpretation of the character getting tickled for me, I'm kind of infatuated with her. It will be hard restraining myself. Perhaps a special should be "Tarr2k Is Cruel To Candace!" XD

WOW! This is a fantastic and very interesting background information! Thank you! Now I know why on the cover of the 1st book was the note "1 of 2". But in the End it turned out as a trilogy. You definitely have made the right decisions for this series. And that´s one of the reasons what makes this series so good!

I had the exactly same thoughts. That´s the reason why I won´t skip ahead this time, cause you said that the new books are very character driven. They will all tell storys from the point of view of a certain character. So I had already a feeling If I skip ahead this time, I will maybe ruin the context for the climactic tickling for me, cause of the resolution and plotlines I skipped. So I´m glad for your advice. :-D

It´s very good that every book from Hell Week Yearbook has a complete start, middle and end. This makes the flow of the story so much better and it´s always a great built up for the finale. The impact will be very satisfying. :-D

It´s very cool that Margot will play a very memorable role in the book. She is a very interesting character too and I want to find out more about her. And a Sigma getting tickled is always a highlight. :p But it´s very good in general, that we will see a lot of side characters and even new ones get more in the spotlight.

But I think besides the story, I´m the most excited about the Sigmas getting tickled in new situations. I think every Sigma has a tickle nightmare which they try to avoid. So it will be very interesting to see what new tools, devices and techniques will be used to make the Sigmas laugh their heads off and the involvement of Star, Eva and Trica. :-D

"Tarr2k Is Cruel To Candace!" I would like to see that. XD. And that Roxi has her own nemesis is very interesting. ;D

WOW! This is a fantastic and very interesting background information! Thank you! Now I know why on the cover of the 1st book was the note "1 of 2". But in the End it turned out as a trilogy. You definitely have made the right decisions for this series. And that´s one of the reasons what makes this series so good!

I had the exactly same thoughts. That´s the reason why I won´t skip ahead this time, cause you said that the new books are very character driven. They will all tell storys from the point of view of a certain character. So I had already a feeling If I skip ahead this time, I will maybe ruin the context for the climactic tickling for me, cause of the resolution and plotlines I skipped. So I´m glad for your advice. :-D

It´s very good that every book from Hell Week Yearbook has a complete start, middle and end. This makes the flow of the story so much better and it´s always a great built up for the finale. The impact will be very satisfying. :-D

It´s very cool that Margot will play a very memorable role in the book. She is a very interesting character too and I want to find out more about her. And a Sigma getting tickled is always a highlight. :p But it´s very good in general, that we will see a lot of side characters and even new ones get more in the spotlight.

But I think besides the story, I´m the most excited about the Sigmas getting tickled in new situations. I think every Sigma has a tickle nightmare which they try to avoid. So it will be very interesting to see what new tools, devices and techniques will be used to make the Sigmas laugh their heads off and the involvement of Star, Eva and Trica. :-D

"Tarr2k Is Cruel To Candace!" I would like to see that. XD. And that Roxi has her own nemesis is very interesting. ;D

Margot is the terror of the Sigma house! She joined solely because she loves tickling girls, and she is very good at her job! :D If pledges were told to eat all their vegetables or Margot might come get them, they would! XD But personally, I think she'd be one of the most fun to get on the receiving end, although I'd want to be far, far away when she was finally freed!

But as we'll see, Margot's hunger for pretty ticklish girls may have caused so many problems for the Sigmas...

Aiko is another, I can't believe I forgot her, she needs to get tickled early and often as far as I'm concerned! :) Plus as a former killjoy, I imagine she has a harder time taking it than other girls do. Only vigorous testing will answer!

I can't wait to get the book in your hands. I love these characters, but I don't want to overhype it and have it fail to measure up to expectations. But I can't stop wanting to talk about them, it makes it feel like they're getting more of a chance to live. :)

Margot is the terror of the Sigma house! She joined solely because she loves tickling girls, and she is very good at her job! :D If pledges were told to eat all their vegetables or Margot might come get them, they would! XD But personally, I think she'd be one of the most fun to get on the receiving end, although I'd want to be far, far away when she was finally freed!

But as we'll see, Margot's hunger for pretty ticklish girls may have caused so many problems for the Sigmas...

Aiko is another, I can't believe I forgot her, she needs to get tickled early and often as far as I'm concerned! :) Plus as a former killjoy, I imagine she has a harder time taking it than other girls do. Only vigorous testing will answer!

I can't wait to get the book in your hands. I love these characters, but I don't want to overhype it and have it fail to measure up to expectations. But I can't stop wanting to talk about them, it makes it feel like they're getting more of a chance to live. :)

Don´t worry. You don´t overhype it. It's not like you're saying that this is the best thing ever created. You only give a small insight and how you feel. Your passion for the series really comes through. It´s fine. :-D

So Margot is the Terror of the Sigma house? LOL! This sounds very funny. :-D I can´t blame her that she likes tickling pertty girls. :p But I can totally see that this may have caused many TICKLISH PROBLEMS! I can already imagine that all the poor girls who got it, now want to tickle back some Sigmas. :p Seems like a tickle war is on the horizon. ;P And I bet that Margot is one of the most fun to tickle!^^

Yes, Aiko is another one. She really needs to get tickled more often and I love vigorous testing. :-D

I wonder what else do you have in store for us in the new books. :-D

I just read Hell Week #3 again and found my absolute favorite part. It´s the moment when Diane is talking to Wendy and Rhonda cause they mistook Janet with Hintomi and she says: "Let me break this down. You had exactly two jobs to do this week. The first one you managed to pull of, although while exercising a shockingly impressive example of judgment normally not heard unless accompanied by the words "hold my beer while try this." Then the two of you, whom I am told are the foremost experts on this technique on the west coast, are assigned to perform your signature procedure again. And you... geniuses, entrusted with proprietary technology by one of the most powerful non-governmental groups on planet Earth, demonstrate your mastery of your craft by mistaking a six foot tall blond forty-something Danish woman from Idaho with a five foot one inch 28 year old Japanese girl who can´t speak English. Is that right? Your attention to detail right now makes me wonder if you found her face down you would have attempted to make her ass lactate."

I was on the floor after this part. This was so well writen it was ridiculous! :-D

Last edited:
Don´t worry. You don´t overhype it. It's not like you're saying that this is the best thing ever created. You only give a small insight and how you feel. Your passion for the series really comes through. It´s fine. :-D

So Margot is the Terror of the Sigma house? LOL! This sounds very funny. :-D I can´t blame her that she likes tickling pertty girls. :p But I can totally see that this may have caused many TICKLISH PROBLEMS! I can already imagine that all the poor girls who got it, now want to tickle back some Sigmas. :p Seems like a tickle war is on the horizon. ;P And I bet that Margot is one of the most fun to tickle!^^

Yes, Aiko is another one. She really needs to get tickled more often and I love vigorous testing. :-D

I wonder what else do you have in store for us in the new books. :-D

I just read Hell Week #3 again and found my absolute favorite part. It´s the moment when Diane is talking to Wendy and Rhonda cause they mistook Janet with Hintomi and she says: "Let me break this down. You had exactly two jobs to do this week. The first one you managed to pull of, although while exercising a shockingly impressive example of judgment normally not heard unless accompanied by the words "hold my beer while try this." Then the two of you, whom I am told are the foremost experts on this technique on the west coast, are assigned to perform your signature procedure again. And you... geniuses, entrusted with proprietary technology by one of the most powerful non-governmental groups on planet Earth, demonstrate your mastery of your craft by mistaking a six foot tall blond forty-something Danish woman from Idaho with a five foot one inch 28 year old Japanese girl who can´t speak English. Is that right? Your attention to detail right now makes me wonder if you found her face down you would have attempted to make her ass lactate."

I was on the floor after this part. This was so well writen it was ridiculous! :-D
LOL Thanks! :D I think it gives sufficient voice to Diane's frustrations. And you'll certainly find out why, over and above the obvious, that Diane was upset to sufficient degree to come down like this as opposed to being calm and constructive with Lauren over the contract thing. Their mistake in misidentifying Janet led to a devastating consequence.

But I certainly tried to bring in that same kind of wit into the new book. You'll find out Barton has a weird sense of humor, and Roxi is naturally a master of withering putdowns. I don't know if you read Buxom Chronicles #1, but the character of Milton Vance from Merinthophobia will be showing up and crossing wits with Roxi at one point, so that was fun.

I think these girls know better than to start a tickle war with the Sigmas, you're fighting on their terms if that's the case! XD That being said, not everyone is taking their tickle torture from the Sigmas lying down... :D

Lots of things planned I hope you like. The three things I, personally, am most interested in your reaction to will be:
-Seeing Thursday (the day Roxi formed her squad) from her point of view
-Seeing Saturday from Diane's point of view
-The plot twist (which I can mention because if you can, even knowing there's a plot twist, predict the plot twist, you should be buying lottery tickets!) :)

LOL Thanks! :D I think it gives sufficient voice to Diane's frustrations. And you'll certainly find out why, over and above the obvious, that Diane was upset to sufficient degree to come down like this as opposed to being calm and constructive with Lauren over the contract thing. Their mistake in misidentifying Janet led to a devastating consequence.

But I certainly tried to bring in that same kind of wit into the new book. You'll find out Barton has a weird sense of humor, and Roxi is naturally a master of withering putdowns. I don't know if you read Buxom Chronicles #1, but the character of Milton Vance from Merinthophobia will be showing up and crossing wits with Roxi at one point, so that was fun.

I think these girls know better than to start a tickle war with the Sigmas, you're fighting on their terms if that's the case! XD That being said, not everyone is taking their tickle torture from the Sigmas lying down... :D

Lots of things planned I hope you like. The three things I, personally, am most interested in your reaction to will be:
-Seeing Thursday (the day Roxi formed her squad) from her point of view
-Seeing Saturday from Diane's point of view
-The plot twist (which I can mention because if you can, even knowing there's a plot twist, predict the plot twist, you should be buying lottery tickets!) :)

Oh I LOVE a GOOD PLOT TWIST! It´s always spicing up the story. YUMMY! :-D

No I didn´t read Buxom Chronicles. But I know it will be very exciting to see Roxi crossing wits with this character.^^

I´m glad that you will bring the same kind of humor into the new book. This will be so funny. :-D

And after my dose of Vamp Records #11, I try to imagine in what kind of ticklish scenarios Diane will be in the the new book! I´m thinking a lot about her lately cause I want to read the new book so bad! And I ask myselfe the whole time how Diane´s scenarios will be, how will she get there, what will she do and think, how intense will it be, how she will get tickled plus all the other amazing stuff that will be in it ect.

The wait for this book really driving me crazy. :-D I read the whole trilogy twice lately cause I´m so excited.^^

And I guarantee you, If this book comes finally out, I will read it the slowest I´ve ever read anything. Cause I don´t want it to be over to fast and I know I will enjoy every minute of it.

Last edited:
Oh I LOVE a GOOD PLOT TWIST! It´s always spicing up the story. YUMMY! :-D

No I didn´t read Buxom Chronicles. But I know it will be very exciting to see Roxi crossing wits with this character.^^

I´m glad that you will bring the same kind of humor into the new book. This will be so funny. :-D

And after my dose of Vamp Records #11, I try to imagine in what kind of ticklish scenarios Diane will be in the the new book! I´m thinking a lot about her lately cause I want to read the new book so bad! And I ask myselfe the whole time how Diane´s scenarios will be, how will she get there, what will she do and think, how intense will it be, how she will get tickled plus all the other amazing stuff that will be in it ect.

The wait for this book really driving me crazy. :-D I read the whole trilogy twice lately cause I´m so excited.^^

And I guarantee you, If this book comes finally out, I will read it the slowest I´ve ever read anything. Cause I don´t want it to be over to fast and I know I will enjoy every minute of it.

Well, in the first book, Diane is both the first and last one who's tickled, so it's the introduction to the world of tickling and the closing thought upon it! :) She will get it everywhere from giggle-inducing all the way to tickled to the very boundary of what she can take!

While we're waiting I'll throw in some non-spoilery info. Since this is ongoing, the supporting cast is being more developed. I call them the A cast, B cast, and C cast; in the trilogy Eva, Tricia, and Star were the A cast, Diane and a few of the Sigmas were B cast, and Roxi, Corey, Kat, Todd were C cast, to show how prominent they were in the story. Because we followed and learned a lot about our trio of pledges, they're being pulled back to allow Diane and Roxi to be the A cast, Megan and Eva will be B cast, Tricia and Star C cast.

Barton and Donnie, though, will be making a big jump, as close Sigma allies. Donnie is, overall going to be B cast (his role gets bigger the further into the series we get). Barton is to the point where I'd call him A cast, since he's Diane's confidante, the one she can turn to for a sympathetic ear and counsel. As a result, we'll be spending a lot of time in Barton and Donnie's campus apartment, it's a fun place for the Sigmas to visit. To picture it: you step into the main room, and on your right is a small kitchen. To the left is a hallway, but before you reach it, there's a wide closet with slats on the doors. Up the hall on the right is the bathroom. On the left is Donnie's bedroom. The end of the hall is the rec room, a bedroom they use for playing games, Barton and Donnie are hot guys, but they're also geeks (the Sigmas saw their potential as allies and helped them keep what they liked about themselves while turning into the campus heartthrobs that even the Sigmas sometimes hook up with ;) ). So they can do anything in there from playing cards to massive elaborate battles with miniatures.

The main room is where Barton sleeps. They built a small dais to hide some of their less-than-approved engineering activities, and on it is Barton's big bed. He also has his dresser and a suit rack with his clothes out here so the game room isn't full of it. There's a couch next to the bed. But the most prominent structure in the room is something they themselves built called The Wizard's Tower. It's a piece of wooden furniture that, looked at from above, is a hexagon, with each side four feet wide. It's six wedge-shaped nooks that have all been locked together and goes all the way up to the ceiling. Each nook has a desktop, drawers, and often shelves and/or cupboards. It serves as a workstation and place to do homework, but they've also filled it with complicated technology (they're geniuses). They built cooling systems into it for all the tech, and for fun, they even have turned a couple of the drawers into beverage coolers. Mounted on the side facing the bed and the couch is a big screen TV. So even though the Sigmas have their own theater, it's usually more fun to hang out with Barton and Donnie watching whatever esoteric movies they've found.

And of course, as lovers of ticking, you can guess that some of the drawers of the Wizard's Tower are where they keep whatever the situation might be called for with a visiting Sigma... :2poke:

Well, in the first book, Diane is both the first and last one who's tickled, so it's the introduction to the world of tickling and the closing thought upon it! :) She will get it everywhere from giggle-inducing all the way to tickled to the very boundary of what she can take!

While we're waiting I'll throw in some non-spoilery info. Since this is ongoing, the supporting cast is being more developed. I call them the A cast, B cast, and C cast; in the trilogy Eva, Tricia, and Star were the A cast, Diane and a few of the Sigmas were B cast, and Roxi, Corey, Kat, Todd were C cast, to show how prominent they were in the story. Because we followed and learned a lot about our trio of pledges, they're being pulled back to allow Diane and Roxi to be the A cast, Megan and Eva will be B cast, Tricia and Star C cast.

Barton and Donnie, though, will be making a big jump, as close Sigma allies. Donnie is, overall going to be B cast (his role gets bigger the further into the series we get). Barton is to the point where I'd call him A cast, since he's Diane's confidante, the one she can turn to for a sympathetic ear and counsel. As a result, we'll be spending a lot of time in Barton and Donnie's campus apartment, it's a fun place for the Sigmas to visit. To picture it: you step into the main room, and on your right is a small kitchen. To the left is a hallway, but before you reach it, there's a wide closet with slats on the doors. Up the hall on the right is the bathroom. On the left is Donnie's bedroom. The end of the hall is the rec room, a bedroom they use for playing games, Barton and Donnie are hot guys, but they're also geeks (the Sigmas saw their potential as allies and helped them keep what they liked about themselves while turning into the campus heartthrobs that even the Sigmas sometimes hook up with ;) ). So they can do anything in there from playing cards to massive elaborate battles with miniatures.

The main room is where Barton sleeps. They built a small dais to hide some of their less-than-approved engineering activities, and on it is Barton's big bed. He also has his dresser and a suit rack with his clothes out here so the game room isn't full of it. There's a couch next to the bed. But the most prominent structure in the room is something they themselves built called The Wizard's Tower. It's a piece of wooden furniture that, looked at from above, is a hexagon, with each side four feet wide. It's six wedge-shaped nooks that have all been locked together and goes all the way up to the ceiling. Each nook has a desktop, drawers, and often shelves and/or cupboards. It serves as a workstation and place to do homework, but they've also filled it with complicated technology (they're geniuses). They built cooling systems into it for all the tech, and for fun, they even have turned a couple of the drawers into beverage coolers. Mounted on the side facing the bed and the couch is a big screen TV. So even though the Sigmas have their own theater, it's usually more fun to hang out with Barton and Donnie watching whatever esoteric movies they've found.

And of course, as lovers of ticking, you can guess that some of the drawers of the Wizard's Tower are where they keep whatever the situation might be called for with a visiting Sigma... :2poke:

WOW AMAZING! Thank you for the non-spoiler informations. I really appriciate it! :-D

For Diane to be the opening tickling and the final tickling fits perfectly. She is a very special character. She "deserves" it. :-D And if Diane´s final tickling is able to surpase Trica´s in book #2, I will call you the God of Hell Week! LOL! :-D Also I´m very interested what Megan, Eva, Trica and Star will do in this story. :-D

It´s very cool that you switch the A, B and C cast. With that everybody has the chance for a good character development.

I like Barton and Donnie already! Their apartment seems to be a giant tickle trap! LOL! I bet you can definitely have really fun with the Sigmas in there.^^ So many evil devices to play with. Especially The Wizard´s Tower caught my interest.^^

By the way, will there be tickle scenarios with high stakes like Trica´s scenario in the new books?

I think this book will have definitely the most tickle fun till now! I can already hear the Sigmas laughing. :p

Last edited:
WOW AMAZING! Thank you for the non-spoiler informations. I really appriciate it! :-D

For Diane to be the opening tickling and the final tickling fits perfectly. She is a very special character. She "deserves" it. :-D And if Diane´s final tickling is able to surpase Trica´s in book #2, I will call you the God of Hell Week! LOL! :-D Also I´m very interested what Megan, Eva, Trica and Star will do in this story. :-D

It´s very cool that you switch the A, B and C cast. With that everybody has the chance for a good character development.

I like Barton and Donnie already! Their apartment seems to be a giant tickle trap! LOL! I bet you can definitely have really fun with the Sigmas in there.^^ So many evil devices to play with. Especially The Wizard´s Tower caught my interest.^^

By the way, will there be tickle scenarios with high stakes like Trica´s scenario in the new books?

I think this book will have definitely the most tickle fun till now! I can already hear the Sigmas laughing. :p

"Deserves?" Why sometimes... she actively invites it! :D I'd like to think that we'll be topping Tricia's situation with this book, but I'll have to leave it up to the readers to decide. Fingers crossed!

I think some could be considered high stakes, but that's getting into spoilers. One isn't, since it's easily deduced: all the other sorority girls had to go through the one hour tickle trial at the start of Hell Week (when Tricia went too far with Brenda in the first book). That means that, since we're seeing Hell Week from Roxi and Diane's points of view, Roxi has the high stakes of needing to endure that hour or she must face the gauntlet of Hell Week!

Now that we're going to series, some things are having to be tweaked or locked down. It was one thing when the whole story was over an eight day period, then it could be in a timeless environment, but with things ongoing and the greater emphasis on character (including personal histories) some of it will need to be played with a little. For one, the original idea I had was that Hell Week probably occurred during some October break, but it will work better and make more sense if it's the week before classes start. So that means that the events of the first book start on Saturday, September 4, of this year. Next Saturday you can tell yourself "Somewhere in the world, three pledges are tickling Diane right now!" XD

But I've otherwise worked to keep consistency whenever it was possible, and only changed things when I thought the story would suffer otherwise. Although it should be noted that not everything seen from a character's view is necessarily accurate. And also, there might have been more going on than we were aware of. You might notice that after Roxi tried to attack Diane in book 2 and Megan intervened, that Diane stopped interacting with Roxi (besides with Tricia, which was a Sigma event and not a Hell Week event, and taking what she thought was her latte away), and you'll find out why she stopped. But there will be little peeks as to what's going on, like what else Diane was doing during the topless car wash, or what she and Roxi were saying while the Sigma girls were getting ready for their road trip tickling. And all of this, then will influence what happens in the two thirds of the book set after Hell Week ended. I'm super-excited to get this book into your hands!

"Deserves?" Why sometimes... she actively invites it! :D I'd like to think that we'll be topping Tricia's situation with this book, but I'll have to leave it up to the readers to decide. Fingers crossed!

I think some could be considered high stakes, but that's getting into spoilers. One isn't, since it's easily deduced: all the other sorority girls had to go through the one hour tickle trial at the start of Hell Week (when Tricia went too far with Brenda in the first book). That means that, since we're seeing Hell Week from Roxi and Diane's points of view, Roxi has the high stakes of needing to endure that hour or she must face the gauntlet of Hell Week!

Now that we're going to series, some things are having to be tweaked or locked down. It was one thing when the whole story was over an eight day period, then it could be in a timeless environment, but with things ongoing and the greater emphasis on character (including personal histories) some of it will need to be played with a little. For one, the original idea I had was that Hell Week probably occurred during some October break, but it will work better and make more sense if it's the week before classes start. So that means that the events of the first book start on Saturday, September 4, of this year. Next Saturday you can tell yourself "Somewhere in the world, three pledges are tickling Diane right now!" XD

But I've otherwise worked to keep consistency whenever it was possible, and only changed things when I thought the story would suffer otherwise. Although it should be noted that not everything seen from a character's view is necessarily accurate. And also, there might have been more going on than we were aware of. You might notice that after Roxi tried to attack Diane in book 2 and Megan intervened, that Diane stopped interacting with Roxi (besides with Tricia, which was a Sigma event and not a Hell Week event, and taking what she thought was her latte away), and you'll find out why she stopped. But there will be little peeks as to what's going on, like what else Diane was doing during the topless car wash, or what she and Roxi were saying while the Sigma girls were getting ready for their road trip tickling. And all of this, then will influence what happens in the two thirds of the book set after Hell Week ended. I'm super-excited to get this book into your hands!

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Did you just told me that the book will come out NEXT SATURDAY??? Or that the story of the new book starts on Saturday? Or that the 1st trilogy started on Saturday? I´m confused now! :-D

Well, let´s hope that Trica´s situation will be topped! :p

Everything what you say makes really sense! It´s so good that there might have been more going on than we were aware of. This will be so awesome to find out. I can´t wait for all the interactions, the story, the characters and everything else. I really can´t wait any longer! :-D

I´M SO EXCITED!!! :-D

Last edited:
WAIT WAIT WAIT! Did you just told me that the book will come out NEXT SATURDAY??? Or that the story of the new book starts on Saturday? Or that the 1st trilogy started on Saturday? I´m confused now! :-D

Well, let´s hope that Trica´s situation will be topped! :p

Everything what you say makes really sense! It´s so good that there might have been more going on than we were aware of. This will be so awesome to find out. I can´t wait for all the interactions, the story, the characters and everything else. I really can´t wait any longer! :-D

I´M SO EXCITED!!! :-D

No no no! I was afraid that was how it might sound! The book is NOT coming out. I mean that the events that take place on the first day in Hell Week (when Tricia, Star and Eva all officially accept being Sigmas, have the sundae event, tickle Diane, etc.) happens that day. The book is still being prepped for release. I'm so sorry if I raised your hopes!

No no no! I was afraid that was how it might sound! The book is NOT coming out. I mean that the events that take place on the first day in Hell Week (when Tricia, Star and Eva all officially accept being Sigmas, have the sundae event, tickle Diane, etc.) happens that day. The book is still being prepped for release. I'm so sorry if I raised your hopes!

Don´t worry. That´s why I asked. :-D No problem. Don´t feel bad, please. :-D I read it again and realized, that I´ve read this passage to fast. I was just to excited. LMAO!

But seriously everything you explained makes totally sense. Like that you have to think about consistency for the bigger picture cause it´s a series now. I really like that. I think this will be very good for the overall big storyline. :-D

What´s really interesting is, that there are so many opportunities for open and secret events like "Halloween Night" at the campus. There is so much to play with and things we don´t know yet except you. :p

And now cause it´s on going there could be also new threats on the horizon later down the line. This is so interesting if i think about it. :-D

So will the four new books be one story arc? Or is one arc book #4 and #5 and the next arc is book #6 and #7? Can you tell me something about it?

Last edited:
Don´t worry. That´s why I asked. :-D No problem. Don´t feel bad, please. :-D I read it again and realized, that I´ve read this passage to fast. I was just to excited. LMAO!

But seriously everything you explained makes totally sense. Like that you have to think about consistency for the bigger picture cause it´s a series now. I really like that. I think this will be very good for the overall big storyline. :-D

What´s really interesting is, that there are so many opportunities for open and secret events like "Halloween Night" at the campus. There is so much to play with and things we don´t know yet except you. :p

And now cause it´s on going there could be also new threats on the horizon later down the line. This is so interesting if i think about it. :-D

So will the four new books be one story arc? Or is one arc book #4 and #5 and the next arc is book #6 and #7? Can you tell me something about it?

So far the first four books have been carefully plotted to cover a story arc and have been substantially written. The three that follow are generally plotted, but more flexibly. We're starting a new series, so we have to see how it goes down with the audience before too much can be invested in it. The more popular it is, the better future it can have, but if the support isn't there, then there's a limit on how far we can reasonably get. Long-form fiction is a niche publication, that's the uphill battle we're dealing with. I really, really put my A-game into this one to try to win people over for that reason. The more sales, the more sure the foundation is for the series, the more stories that can come.

The new form of the books is a strength and a weakness. The strength is that as something ongoing it leaves room for developments that can lead to a variety of scenarios, and also to invest the reader in the story and the characters. The weakness is that it requires the work to fit the story, it's not a series of events but a development. I've been puttering with Book 2 recently and tried to transplant 18.5k words worth of material into the following book, and it just didn't work, it felt like a story without a resolution, that it was just ending. I had to put them back in in the end, the story ended feeling empty without it. Maybe it could work if we were serialized, had a forty thousand word book coming out every two to three months, but that's where the niche status comes it, that's unlikely to be sustainable from a pure publication point of view, there's too much overhead compared to the demand.

I want to emphasize, though, that MTJ has been extremely supportive of this, very encouraging and cooperative and willing to take chances on this, invest capital in this, try to make it a success. The business has been around since the print-distribution days without interruption because he knows what he's doing, if we can only do a book so often based on the amount of sales we get, then that's the way it is. So, the size of the audience will be the throttle on the engine - a lot of people want it, we have a lot of it coming! Not so many want it, then it has a future, but a more limited one. Not because of me or MTJ, but because there's just not enough interest.

But the positive is that this should hopefully, if it succeeds, be a best of both worlds situation, that it will be an enjoyable work of erotica, but be worth reading for its own sake too. :)

So far the first four books have been carefully plotted to cover a story arc and have been substantially written. The three that follow are generally plotted, but more flexibly. We're starting a new series, so we have to see how it goes down with the audience before too much can be invested in it. The more popular it is, the better future it can have, but if the support isn't there, then there's a limit on how far we can reasonably get. Long-form fiction is a niche publication, that's the uphill battle we're dealing with. I really, really put my A-game into this one to try to win people over for that reason. The more sales, the more sure the foundation is for the series, the more stories that can come.

The new form of the books is a strength and a weakness. The strength is that as something ongoing it leaves room for developments that can lead to a variety of scenarios, and also to invest the reader in the story and the characters. The weakness is that it requires the work to fit the story, it's not a series of events but a development. I've been puttering with Book 2 recently and tried to transplant 18.5k words worth of material into the following book, and it just didn't work, it felt like a story without a resolution, that it was just ending. I had to put them back in in the end, the story ended feeling empty without it. Maybe it could work if we were serialized, had a forty thousand word book coming out every two to three months, but that's where the niche status comes it, that's unlikely to be sustainable from a pure publication point of view, there's too much overhead compared to the demand.

I want to emphasize, though, that MTJ has been extremely supportive of this, very encouraging and cooperative and willing to take chances on this, invest capital in this, try to make it a success. The business has been around since the print-distribution days without interruption because he knows what he's doing, if we can only do a book so often based on the amount of sales we get, then that's the way it is. So, the size of the audience will be the throttle on the engine - a lot of people want it, we have a lot of it coming! Not so many want it, then it has a future, but a more limited one. Not because of me or MTJ, but because there's just not enough interest.

But the positive is that this should hopefully, if it succeeds, be a best of both worlds situation, that it will be an enjoyable work of erotica, but be worth reading for its own sake too. :)

Makes total sense! All this is not easy cause you must consider a lot of factors and it´s a lot of work. But it´s also a lot of fun and very interesting and exciting. :-D And I have no doubt, that you will give everything you have for this. :-D

I really love MTJ! They always seem very supportive and willing to take chances! That´s great. :-D

The only thing I hate at the moment is that I don´t know when this damn book will come out! LOL
Cause I don´t want to buy anything else when this comes out. I want to buy only this and take my time with it, enjoy it and think and talk about it. So I need a plan! :-D

So can you tell me something else about the 1st book which is non-spoilery? And how is the 2nd book going so far?

Makes total sense! All this is not easy cause you must consider a lot of factors and it´s a lot of work. But it´s also a lot of fun and very interesting and exciting. :-D And I have no doubt, that you will give everything you have for this. :-D

I really love MTJ! They always seem very supportive and willing to take chances! That´s great. :-D

The only thing I hate at the moment is that I don´t know when this damn book will come out! LOL
Cause I don´t want to buy anything else when this comes out. I want to buy only this and take my time with it, enjoy it and think and talk about it. So I need a plan! :-D

So can you tell me something else about the 1st book which is non-spoilery? And how is the 2nd book going so far?

Book 2, despite my best efforts, is already a little larger than Book 1, and it's not finished yet, oh dear. It has 12 chapters, 3 interludes, and 2 prologues, although not everything is the same length (Prologue 1 is only two and a half pages). I've been looking for places where I can trim the fat, but I've about hit the limit, we're now at the point where anything removed interferes with the plot, undermines an essential character aspect, or expunges a long tickling scene - none ideal. We may have to kick the third interlude over to the third book; I'd rather not, but it's the one piece that isn't absolutely essential. But yeah, aside of that it's nearing completion, tickle scenes for Prologue 2 and Chapters 3, 4, and 5 need to be written or completed, and just a few touch-ups for the ones in Chapters 7 and 11. Honestly, it'll probably be the first time I have the second work finished before the first is published! XD

As for when that is, I wish I could tell you, but we have to hold that information back in case any issues arise that might effect release. Sorry!

As for something non-spoilery... I can clarify something that is made clear near the beginning of the book anyway, and that is that Ellaine... isn't actually Ellaine. That is, Diane doesn't know her name. Her mentor is trained in an ability that allows her to observe a person and over time, "construct" a version of them in her head so that she can consult or even think like them for a time. Ellaine is a person she once knew that was very crafty and manipulative, so she breaks out that persona when she thinks it's called for. Other times she might be Hannah, who is cagey and cautious, or Geraldine, who is demanding and merciless. And there are more as well. She doesn't tell her name, then, because it breaks her concentration if she is called Ellaine while she's Geraldine, for example. One of her friends amuses himself by calling her The Chameleon. :) She's training Diane in how to do that, since she believes Diane will go very far in the organization.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back