• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna Nicole Smith (Footrub and tickletalk)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Anna-Nicole-Smith.jpg
Anna Nicole, as we first knew her.

There's a kind of "eeeew" element to these clips...or maybe it's just me. I don't even know what to say about them.

For those who don't remember, or don't know, Anna Nicole Smith was a hot 90s Guess model who became a (prescription) drugged-up trainwreck until she od'd in 2007. But not before she made a really seedy "reality show", "The Anna Nicole Show" that is pretty hard to watch (even moreso than your average "reality show"). This one was pretty gross! And I don't mean like "Fear Factor"!

Anyways, these two clips come from that show. Toyou alerted the Forum about the episode in 2003, when it first aired, but by then even the most ardent of ticklephiles, who just years earlier would have been panting to tickle the model, were virtually repulsed at anything to do with her, and the clips never surfaced. (original thread here)

In this episode, they do a mini-dating-show-type format, which included the "butler" from the "Bachelor" show of the day "Joe Millionaire". The first clip is one of five suitors and Anna Nicole is reacting over the top as if she's having sex, and it's revealed he's giving her a foot rub. Obviously all staged. There is a quick moment at the end, though, where he's got his hands all over her feet, and she's got her head thrown back and sounds like she's laughing hard. (there's music playing over it so it's hard to tell).

In the SECOND clip, she's asked about the whole thing, and she gives some tickletalk. It all seems scripted to me....this part was being broadcast live, and I doubt they were going to take any chances with such a loose cannon. Tickling was entering the mainstream at that point, marketers were already hip to it's potential, I'm sure they just shoehorned that in. Or maybe not, who knows. Either way, rest in peace, kiddo.

Here's the two clips...and don't blame me, I'm just the messenger! lol.

Attachments

• the_anna_nicole_show-_season_02_-_episode_01 (part 1).mp4
    2.8 MB
  • the_anna_nicole_show-_season_02_-_episode_01 (part 2).mp4
    2.4 MB
Why is she repulsive again? Because she does drugs? Because shes sexually scandalous? Those two things describe almost half of Hollywood and a good part of LA. Not attacking you. Just wondering what im missing

A great synopsis of a very interesting moment in time. Hard to believe it went so far that when a moment did happen this community just wasnt interested.

VERY HOT, thanks! I remember hearing about this, glad it's finally uploaded.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back