• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sand, Surf, & Sunblock (M/F F/M)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone, I hope you’ll forgive this brief prologue before the story.

Allow me to welcome you all to what I’m calling in my own mind Billy & Krista: The California Series. I’m getting more enjoyment out of writing this series than I ever thought possible. And a big part of that comes from you dear readers, so I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read and respond. It means a lot. And with that out of the way, here’s what you came here for.

Billy & Krista: The California Series
Part 1: Sand, Surf, & Sunblock

After spending a few days getting over jet lag, and getting to know her parents, we decided to spend the day at the beach. One problem we faced was transportation. But Krista solved that over breakfast.

“Daddy, can I ask a favor?” Krista asked sweetly, then chewed on a piece of bacon while awaiting an answer.

Reed folded down the sports section, and looked over at her. “What is it kitten?”

“Well, we thought about spending the day at the beach, but since we flew out here...”

Anticipating the rest of the question, he chimed in, “Sure, we’d be happy to drive you. What time should we pick you up?” He said with a fatherly smile.

“Or we could let them take the Dodge, you haven’t driven it much since you finished working on the Impala. Besides, they probably want to be alone.” Linda said, pouring Reed a cup of coffee, and gave me a wink.

“Or I could let them use the Dodge.” Reed said, and smiled bigger as he inhaled the fresh brewed coffee. “Do you want to drive, or does Bill?”

“I haven’t drove since I left for college. But Billy drives all the time. He’s got one of those Smokey and The Bandit cars.”

That piqued his interest. “I’d love to see it, send me pictures when you get back and it’s a deal.”

“You’ve got yourself a deal Reed.” I said, extending my hand.

He shook it, and added, “It’s Dad son.”

I was blown away by this, her parents loved me. I got the feeling that I could have proposed to Krista right then and there and they would have opened a bottle of champagne.

We packed what we needed for the day, Krista said there were changing rooms and lockers at the beach. And before we knew it, we were overlooking a beautiful coastline. We changed, and headed down to claim our spot.

Krista left her hair down, and had put on a red one piece swimsuit. She had this Baywatch look going on and I couldn’t help checking her out as we walked. She noticed even though I was wearing sunglasses.

“See something you like tiger?” She said, then took a second to pose.

“Oooohhh yeaaaaahhh!” I answered in my best Randy Savage voice. Which got a laugh from her.

Since it was still late morning, the sand was only just starting to get warm so we were in no hurry. Once we found a nice spot I rolled out the blanket and we laid back relaxing.

“Put some sunblock on me before it gets too hot?” She asked, and produced a bottle from her mesh bag.

“Love to.” I replied quickly, and poured some into my hand as she got into position. As soon as I began rubbing it in, I felt her squirming a little, and rolling her shoulders.

“What’s the matter?” I asked, fully aware that it was tickling her. The coconut scented lotion was allowing my hands to glide over her effortlessly, with fun results.

“You know perfectly well...” she said, and stifled a giggle.

As I moved down her arms she relaxed a little, not as ticklish there. Her legs were a different story, she was giggling and doing her best to lay still as I massaged the lotion into her toned thighs.

“Hurry upppppp... *giggle* that realllllyyyy tiiiiicklessss... *giggle* She was doing her best to contain her laughter as usual when we’re playing.

I moved down to her knees and she lost it. “Oh my gaaaaashahahahahaha!!” The dam broke and she was slapping the blanket laughing out loud.

“Want me to stop?” I asked and stopped briefly to let her catch her breath.

“No... I’m okay... whew... that’s as bad as when I’m wearing hose. I’ll get through it, but my feet are really going to be a problem though. I’m sure you’re just hating this.” She smiled, then bit her lip.

“Oh yeah, I just can’t stand the agony of putting sunblock on my girlfriend at the beach.” I replied, holding my arm to my forehead dramatically.

She rubbed her feet on the blanket back and forth a bit before giving me her ‘come get me look’. I wasn’t the only one enjoying this.

I worked my way down her calves which didn’t tickle her much, but I could hear her whine as I lifted her feet onto my lap to finish. She had the blanket gripped in both hands. I decided to take the gentle approach and apply with my palms instead of my fingertips.

“Mmmmm....” she sighed in appreciation and let go of the blanket. “Feels so good...” she whispered and put her hands behind her head. I had a plan to get her feet later.

Once I finished, she sat up and motioned for me to lie down. “Your turn tiger.” And with that she put her hand out. I gave her the bottle and obeyed.

We’d been experimenting with finding my tickle spots when we were alone. The only places she got a reaction from me were on my back, my sides, and around my hips. Still she had fun with it and even told me “I’m beginning to see why you like doing this to me, it’s fun.”

As I relaxed on the soft blanket, I felt her sit on my butt. “Just relax and let me take care of you.” She was so caring, maybe she was going to go easy and return the favor for the foot massage I just gave her. She began gently rubbing the sunblock on, and I let out an appreciative sigh of my own. Which was quickly shattered by her using her fingertips swirling across my back in little circles.

“Hahahahaha... Krissss.... come ooooonnnn... hahahaha” I laughed, and lifted my hips trying to gently buck her off.

“I’m doing this for your own good, do you want to burn?” She said matter of factly.

“Whaaaat iffff I gohohoho put on my shirrrrttt?” I asked, laughing.

“It’s supposed to be up in the 90s today, a little hot for a shirt, don’t you think? Now move your arms so I can get your sides.” The way she shifted her tone, she sounded like a nurse trying to handle a difficult patient. I complied, and put my hands under my head.

“I cannot BELIEVE you fell for that.” She said and skittered her nails up my sides, the lotion on her hands made it worse, I couldn’t help but wonder if this is what it felt like for her. The combination of that, plus being unable to get up without dumping her off me into the sand just made it worse. I was at her mercy, and she knew.

“Ahahahahaha... okay okay you got me. Truce?” I offered, ready to attempt a reach backward to tweak her knees if need be.

“Okay.” She said, and hopped off, she sat down facing me as I rolled onto my side. “Do you want me to do your legs too?” Her voice trailed off as she looked down my legs, I was hoping she hadn’t noticed.

“Well I see you’re enjoying yourself.” She smirked.

She was right, the combination of tickling her, that hot red swimsuit, her hands all over my back and sides. My body began to react wether I wanted to or not. I looked away, embarrassed.

“It’s okay tiger, you’re not the only one who’s running hot.” She kissed me, I couldn’t believe how cool she was about this.

“After we finish with the sunblock, wanna go for a swim and cool off?” I asked, returning her kiss. She loved that idea and we finished my sunblock without further incident. I was glad she bought the 8 hour waterproof kind.

After waiting long enough after we stood up and made our way to the water. We walked in the soft sand which had gotten hotter as the morning turned to noon. It didn’t bother me, but Krista had let go of my hand and began to skip a little.

“Ow... ow... ow...” she whimpered, and began picking her feet up more quickly.

“Too hot for you angel?” I asked, part of me enjoying the cute little hop.

“Yeah...ouchies!” She said, putting on an innocent sweet tone.

I immediately scooped her up in my arms and carried her the rest of the way.

“My hero!” she said, and planted a big kiss on my lips.

We took turns splashing each other until we got used to the lukewarm water. It hadn’t warmed up as quickly as the sand. Her shapely leg kicked in the air as water flew at me. I responded by slamming both fists into the water like the Hulk making a big splash. Krista was a much better swimmer than I was. I never quite got the hang of swimming with my body partly out of the water, or treading water. However, I could hold my breath for over two minutes and shoot through the water like a shark. I took advantage of this by ducking underneath and disappearing from her sight, only to swim up behind her and grab her sides.

Time got away from us and we decided to head to the Beachside Grill for dinner. We strode out of the water and back to our blanket so I could grab my wallet. Despite the sun being noticeably hotter Kris was okay on the sand. At least for a few yards.

The cool that the ocean had left on our skin had began to wear off and she began her impromptu hop. I’ll admit that I liked watching her legs move but I rescued her again, carrying her back to the blanket.

Upon landing she spied two tickets laying beside our bag. A quick inspection revealed nothing missing. Kris read the print out loud while I double checked my wallet.

“The Haunted Maze, ooh spooky... sounds like fun, wanna go?”

“It might be boring, I’m great with mazes, we’ll blow through it in a couple minutes.” I replied.

“How did you get so good?” She asked, flipping the tickets over.

“Playing and beating every adventure game I got my hands on from the time I was six until now.”

“Well the back says there’s a prize if you make it to the castle in the center. Can we go?”

“You got it pretty lady.”

After dinner we walked back to our spot to relax, and I set my plan into motion.

“Hey Kris, have you ever been buried in the sand?”

“Not since I was little, I always thought it felt really good though it’s so warm.”

She scooted off the blanket onto the sand. Luckily she brought a little sandcastle bucket in her bag which made things faster. After a few minutes she was covered from her neck down. I rolled up the blanket and laid it under her head and lent her my shades to keep the sun out of her eyes.

“Comfy?” I asked.

“Mmmhhhmmm...” was her reply, “I could go to sleep right now.”

I moved down to her feet and began digging them out.

“Hey, what are you...?” she said drowsily. Then it dawned on her. She started struggling, trying to get free from the sandy warm trap she volunteered to be placed in.

Her feet were unburied, and I began moving my hands toward them. She started to giggle in anticipation, but instead of starting right off with tickling her silly, I gently massaged her feet instead.

They were softer than usual, walking along the beach had “sanded” them down to a perfect smoothness. Her soles were a bubblegum pink from the warmth of the sand as well.

“Mmmmmm... Billy that feels amazing. I thought you were going to tickle me.”

“Don’t worry, I’m going to, but I thought you deserved a treat after all the hot sand hopping you did today.”

“Oh my gosh, I must have looked ridiculous.” She laughed.

“To be honest, I got a charge out of seeing your legs move like that.” I sighed, “I’m lucky to be with you.”

“I’d kiss you right now if I could get up.” She said, blushing.

“Let me give you some motivation.” I said, and began tickling her heels.

“Aaaahhhh!!! Ohhhh noooohohohoho!” Laughter poured from her. The sunblock massage I’d given her earlier, the hot sand, and the pre tickle massage with me rubbing the sand off her feet had made them incredibly sensitive. If I slid a pair of nylons on her right now, she probably would have burst out of the sand like a rocket launch.

I moved up her arches and she began shaking her head from side to side, giggling like crazy. “Billlleeeehehehehehe!” Was the only sound she could make other than ticklish laughter. I stopped and let her catch her breath.

“You okay angel?” I asked, showing concern, this might have been too much.

“Ohmygosh... that... tickled... so... bad...can you... stop...?” She was panting and moving her feet trying to relieve the ticklish sensation.

“Sure angel, I never want this to be torture for you.” I laid down on the sand beside her, and stroked her hair.

Once she composed herself again she began talking. “That was amazing, I never knew how ticklish I could be. I feel all tingly everywhere.”

“Glad to be of service.” I said and kissed her forehead.

I dug her out, and we walked over to the bathroom/showers. While I waited for her, I got our clothes from the locker. We changed and started the ride home before her parents got worried. They trusted me with her, and I meant to keep that trust.

By the time we got back, it was about 6. There was nobody in the house, and Krista found a note for us on the kitchen table.

Hey kids, we went to dinner and a movie, don’t wait up.
XOXO Mom & Dad

“I guess they’re having date night, so we’ve got the place to ourselves. However will we pass the time?” I said, pretending to pout.

She walked into the bathroom, brought out a bottle of lotion and said “Me first.”

“ You’re on.” I replied and she ran for her bedroom.

Wonderful story! I envy him. :D

Thank you. I like character development, it shows that the story is going somewhere. Like a series where each episode is part of an ongoing story. Some shows go on forever. running on a treadmill.

The best has yet to come.

Another excellent installment. Always enjoyed how realistic this series has been.

Also loved the Randy Savage mention.

Looking forward to the next!

Sand, Surf, &amp; Sunblock (M/F F/M)

Another excellent installment. Always enjoyed how realistic this series has been.

Also loved the Randy Savage mention.

Looking forward to the next!

Thank you, I’m happy to hear you’re enjoying it. I need to catch up on the rest of your series as well.

A few people have commented on the realism of the series and I take that as quite the compliment. I’m planning something big for the climax of their California vacation, I hope I can maintain the heart of the series.

When you have a moment, please head over to Tickling Discussion and read my non-fiction approach to the series.

Last edited:
Cool. Love seeing character development and a story line that keeps us wanting more. Hopefully more nylon ticking to come even though its cali in the summer lol.

I’m so thankful that you’re all enjoying this series. I have a couple more shorter ones, then a big 3 parter finale for the Cali stories.

There will definitely be more nylon tickling, Krista is a nylon wearing kind of girl.

The next story is landing on Tuesday. There’s one more to come after that, and then the big three part finale.

Once California is in the rearview mirror, they’ll be visiting Billy’s family for a few stories, and finishing out the summer with the apartment to themselves.

The sophomore year stories will come after that. I’m considering slowing down the pace to once a month then. If I’m still writing anyway.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back