• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabetical "Never Have I Ever"

Never have I ever questioned how much I enjoy lunch time.

Never have I ever unwrapped my lunch and then felt not hungry.

Never have I ever wasted my lunch by throwing it in the trash.

Never have I ever yelled about my lunch not being good enough.

Never have I ever zoomed down the highway at 120mph eating my lunch with one hand.
Whoever makes the A post can decide on the topic for A to Z.

Next topic: Santa Claus
Never have I ever argued with Santa Claus over not getting the gift I asked for.

Never have I ever caught Santa Claus coming down my chimney (but when I was about 7 or 8 one year when I was in bed I heard him on my roof).

Never have I ever dreaded that Santa Claus would leave me a lump of coal for being naughty. :xmas:

Never have I ever ended my Christmas morning disappointed because Santa always delivered.

Never have I ever given Santa Claus a gift (except milk & cookies).

Never have I ever ignored any of Santa Claus gifts.

Never have I ever kicked Santa Claus in the shin because he didn't give me what I wanted for Christmas.

Never have I ever loaned Santa Claus :xmas: a sleigh to ride in (because I never had a sleigh).

Never have I ever munched on Santa Claus chocolate chip cookies before he arrived.

Never have I ever opened my presents from Santa Claus while everyone else was asleep.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back