• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabetical "Never Have I Ever"

Never have I ever hated a team more than Mils hates the Giants.

Never have I ever not thought Aaron Judge of the Yankees wasn't one of the best players in MLB.

Never have I ever doubted that Sandy KOUFAX was the greatest starting pitcher of all time. :man:

Never have I ever met Tommy Lasorda but he was a great manager.

Never have I ever met Mickey Mantle but I did eat in the restaurant named for him on Central Park South years ago.

Never have I ever met any New York Met player.

Never have I ever regretted waiting in line to get an autograph from Orel Hershiser on his autobiography.

Never have I ever not respected Pedro Martinez as one of the best pitchers of his generation even though I'm a Yankees fan.

Never have I ever thought Randy Johnson wasn't a great pitcher.

Never have I ever doubted that Sandy KOUFAX was the greatest starting pitcher of all time. :man:

Never have I ever seen the great Tom Seaver pitch.

Never have I ever voted for any player in MLB to be in the HOF (they don't let me vote).

Never have I ever xeroxed a MLB player's contract.

Never have I ever zoomed by a famous baseball player's sports car.
Next topic: Spring

Never have I ever blamed someone for wanting spring to come after a long and cold winter.

Never have I ever been disappointed when spring is about to arrive in March.

Never have I ever favored winter over spring.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back