• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts about interactive tickling stories and chyoa.com

lolmasterz

I haven't posted anything on TicklingForum, so I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but really want to share this thought.

I love tickling stories, in particular interactive ones. There's something about being able to choose what happens which enhances the experience so much. Writing.com has been the site with the most interactive tickling stories, but it's not fun to use anymore. Often you have to wait and refresh a page countless of times because of resource limitations. I get that's an incentive to become a premium member, but it's really annoying and I think I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

I found this site called chyoa.com, which is a site for interactive erotica. I really hope there will be a shift from writing.com to chyoa.com for tickling stories. That site has no resource limitations and looks incredibly clean. The same goes for the story map/overview; it looks really clean and it's easy to keep track of which chapters you've read. I'm not a writer, but if anyone is thinking about starting or contributing to an interactive story based on tickling, feet or whatever floats your boat, please do it there. I know I ask this because of selfish reasons, but I would also love to see a reinvigoration of interactive tickling stories and that's not going to happen on writing.com.

What are your thoughts on interactive stories and these platforms? Is there a better website that I missed?

Do enjoy the CHYOA concept a lot and it's a shame it doesn't get a lot of use, although the sheer amount of effort to do a decent one can count for a lot. Having a good Fantasy adventure in such a genre is always worth a look at. Have to check that sight out and see what can be done with it.

That's true, creating an entire 'choose your own adventure' story is a large undertaking, but other people can contribute to it as well. If the setup and setting are good enough, I'm sure people will be enticed to write a few chapters themselves. That can be a positive or a negative, depending on who you ask, but I like the concept.

I was used to read interactive stories at writing.com, but you are right observing that there are very little recent updating. So I would love to read more new interactives.

Might be a worthwhile undertaking to port some interactive stories over to this site, so as to remove the annoying limitations for posterity's sake. Would also serve as an impetus for adding to them, since they're usually unfinished

maybe I'm just stupid but is there a way to search the stories on that site for the tickling parts?
there's a couple stories that apparently feature tickling of some sort but they've each got waaaay too many chapters to look through everything. love the concept of the site but I just don't have the patience for this

You can view the 'story map' if you're logged in, which is summary/overview of all the chapters. You can look through there or use ctrl+f to search for a specific term, but it only works if the chapter title is specific enough or hints towards tickling content.

Might be a worthwhile undertaking to port some interactive stories over to this site, so as to remove the annoying limitations for posterity's sake. Would also serve as an impetus for adding to them, since they're usually unfinished

I agree and wouldn't mind taking some time to port a few of my favorite stories. However I don't really know how I feel about porting over stories to chyoa.com without permission of the authors. It's difficult to get permission from everyone who contributed to a single chyoa. I'll think about it, but wouldn't mind putting in a few hours in next weekend if ppl are alright with it.

I agree and wouldn't mind taking some time to port a few of my favorite stories. However I don't really know how I feel about porting over stories to chyoa.com without permission of the authors. It's difficult to get permission from everyone who contributed to a single chyoa. I'll think about it, but wouldn't mind putting in a few hours in next weekend if ppl are alright with it.

i'd say it's matter of better to ask forgiveness than permission. i salute anyone who would port them over, sounds like a it'd be really fiddly

My CHYOA Entries

Thought I'd bump this old thread as I just found out about CHYOA recently. I've started a pair of interactives there:

Strygan's Fun House

Featherton Wellness Ranch

I'm concentrating on Strygan's more lately, adding chapters when I'm able.

Please check them out. Feel free to add your own chapters.

Thank you!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back