• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickling experience

Swedishler90

So, here I was in a Cabin in the middle of no where seeing this guy I’ve been dating for
a short while. He told me before that he has a tickling fetish and I had no idea that was a thing at this time. But I was super curious and wanted him to show me.
I could see in his eyes that he really wanted to do something crazy to me but also wanting to be nice as this was my first time. So he kissed me a few times, really gentle, then he took of my panties but he kept my t-shirt on, while he asked me to sit down on a chair. This made me super nervous as I felt very exposed and also had no clue what he was going to do. He tied my eyes so I couldn’t see anything. I could feel my heart beating fast! He started to walk around me and talk to me and asking if I was ready to be tickled? I mean, I don’t know haha!
Then suddenly he started tickle my sides and knees and I started laughing like never before! It was crazy! So intense but also fun at the same time. I was laughing and feeling nervous so every second he tickled me was just soo intense! Then he stopped for a little bit. I could hear he was grabbing something.. then he asked me if I thought I could handle 10s? Probably Not! Then he had a brush on my feet and started counting down, 10...9...8.. shit this felt like forever! I can’t do 10s? My brain was totally overloaded!! 3..2..1! Wow! My head was beating and I had to just sit there for a while thinking about what just happened! This guy just completely blew my mind!!

So, today.. I might admit I have a tickling fetish now and can’t wait to get back at him one day with more hands then just mine! I will blow his mind for sure haha!!

Have a nice day 🖐

XD I'm glad you could embrace your tickle side! I'm sure your going have lots of tickling experience in this crazy tickle world [emoji14] thanks for sharing

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the TMF, Swedishler90, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Yes, welcome to TMF, Swedishler90. Try tying him to a bed spread eagle with a blindfold on. One of you tickles his pits and tits while the other works his feet and privates. Will be a major hit! Let us know how it turns out!

So i guess the once Swedishler90....is now referred to as the SwedishSwitch90 then eh?! Lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back