• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Maze: Part 2

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Before we begin this second part, I’d like to thank everyone for reading this series. If anyone wants a sneak preview of my next story just message me. I love hearing from all of you, feedback is appreciated. Now for what you came here for...

I didn’t take the time to climb the ladder step by step, I loosely grabbed the sides and slid down. As soon as I hit the floor, I took a few seconds to get my bearings.

I was in what appeared to be some kind of access tunnels that allowed the staff to pop up anywhere in the maze. I’d have to put my brain to work, and hope I’m right. Following the layout of the maze above should take me straight to the center.

I began to run, not at full speed, because missing a turn could be costly. Angry as I was, I had to use my head. As I made my way through the twists and turns, I prayed that Krista was okay.

“Hahahahaha... it tickles! Pleeeeeaseeee stahahahahap...hahahahaha! STOP!” Screaming laughter was being ripped from Krista as Justin had his way with her. He had moved his assault to her tummy, which was already beginning to ache from tickling. It was the complete opposite of what she had come to love.

When Billy tickled her, it was gentle, playful, and loving. They would often cuddle afterward, which took them to a level of intimacy that they could never find with anyone else. Billy would never push her over the edge, or hurt her.

Despite being forced to laugh, her shoes began to feel like ovens. The heat had penetrated the soles of her keds, and had been roasting her feet for several minutes.

The hot sensation she was feeling as she helplessly wiggled and flexed her feet was beginning to overwhelm her ticklishness, and her laughter dissolved.

“Ahah... hah... huh hotttt... toohohohoo hot!” Krista whimpered in desperation, as she tried in vain to move her feet away from the heat.

Justin took notice of this, and stopped tickling to taunt her. “Aww... what’s the matter Krissy, too hot for you?”

She despised giving him the satisfaction, but it was more than she could bear. It felt as if her feet were melting, she nodded.

Justin stood up and switched off the heat, then rolled the table away. Then he finished untying her keds, and slid them off. She took a small bit of satisfaction seeing him scorch his hands on the hot soles of her shoes, as he dropped them to the floor.

Krista breathed a sigh of relief as her feet began to cool. Between the heat and the tickling she was too weak to protest. He pulled off her socks, and knelt down to inspect her hot nylon soles.

“Mmmm... medium rare, my favorite.” He chuckled. Did he just compare her to food? She knew he could be mean, now he was just becoming unhinged.

Krista felt utterly disgusted at his next move, as his tongue slowly caressed her right foot.

“Yummy...” he said in a low sickening voice, attempting to sound seductive.

He licked her left foot next, slowly. “Mmm... looks like it’s time for a snack break.”

Krista wanted to scream, but at this point was terrified of what he might do. His tongue tickled, she tried to resist. Closing her eyes tightly and praying for Billy to find her was all she could do as laughter began to bubble up inside her again.

“Okay Billy” I said no nobody in particular. “I’ve got to be close, where do I go next?” Talking to myself always helped me work through a problem. I spun around looking for a switch, a stairwell, an elevator, nothing. Refusing to give up, I closed my eyes for a moment to center myself.

My concentration was broken by a screaming laughter. I’ve only ever heard this once before.... “No, no! It can’t be!” I took off in a dash in the direction of her screams. I stopped him once before, but this time I was prepared to stop him permanently.

“STAAAAAAAPPPP!!! PLEASE STOP!!! AAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! YOU’RE KILLING MEEEEEEHEHEHEHE!!!”
Krista screamed in between laughs. Her feet were normally extremely soft, and ticklish, and wearing nylons made it worse. But after they had been barbecued inside her socks and keds, any kind of tickling to her feet sent her into overdrive.

After Justin had finished licking her feet like some sort of hungry animal, he set upon tickling her nylon soles, which were swollen and red from the heat.

He stopped briefly, allowing her to catch her breath. Her hair was a mess from laughing and shaking her head back and forth. Tears sent her makeup streaking down her face. Her sides and tummy ached from constant tickling.

“Krissy Krissy Krissy... I’ll make you a deal, want to hear it?”

Krista panted, it was hard to breathe, but she nodded.

“If you break up with Billy boy, right here, right now... I’ll let you go. Refuse and I’ll tickle you until you faint, then wake you up and do it again and again until you break.”

Justin put his face uncomfortably close to hers. “So what’s it going to be?”

There was no way that she would leave her true love. Especially not for this psycho that Justin had become. “No.” Was her answer.

“You know, I was kind of hoping you’d pick the hard way.” Justin smirked, and began a new assault on her legs, just above her knees.

Krista was exhausted, and despite the ticklish agony she was in, felt herself starting to wilt. She couldn’t take much more before she lost consciousness. The screaming laughter started again.

Just then, the trap door flew open, there was Billy, coming to rescue her like a knight from a storybook.

“Get your filthy hands off her you sick bastard!” Billy shouted, his fists clenched with a rage that could melt steel. He’d tear Justin apart, if not for what happened next.

Justin pulled the blade from his back pocket and leapt to her throat. “Ah ah ah...” he taunted Billy, who stopped in his tracks. “Move and I’ll cut the bitch.”

Billy stood there, fists clenched. But he couldn’t risk her life, there was nothing he could do. “Turn around and walk backward over here.” Billy complied.

Justin grabbed a ratty piece of rope, and tied Billy’s hands behind his back.

“Let him go! Let him go and I’ll...” Krista begged, tears welling up in her eyes.

“I’m going to have you anyway. Right after I take care of lover boy here.” Justin snarled. Krista could only pray he didn’t mean what she thought.

“I’m sorry angel...” Billy said.

Justin kicked Billy in the back of his knees, sending him down. “I’ve had enough of this. You’re not getting out of here alive. You should have just walked away.”

Billy tried to get up, but was met with a kick to his ribs, and a blow to his head.

“STOP IT, YOU’LL KILL HIM!” Krista screamed in horror.

“I know.” Justin laughed, and dragged Billy over to a bucket of water, holding his head under.

Billy trashed and struggled, hands flailing, trying to undo the knots. The prop gun fell out of his pocket as he desperately fought against drowning.

Krista was in tears, her love was going to die in front of her, and she couldn’t do anything but scream.

Billy kept moving his hands, as if he was trying to wave for help, but no help came. Air bubbled from his mouth to the surface, and Justin let go. Billy flopped onto the floor, motionless. He picked up the gun that fell from Billy’s pocket and as if an afterthought, aimed and shot the immobile Billy in the back.

“NOOOOOOOOOO! BILLY!!!” Krista screamed as if her soul had been ripped in half. She hung her head and sobbed.

Justin turned to her, “And now pretty... let’s have some real fun.”

End Part Two

Dang right when it gets crazy. Left with a cliffhanger. Gotta wait for the next installment.

Guys like this always get what’s coming to them. I just hope that help arrives soon, it doesn’t look good for Billy and I don’t know how much more Krista can take.

That justin guys a evil perv. Baking her feet then liking themlike they were a steak. So mean.

Here’s a little on how Justin got to be where he is now. Think of this as a bonus feature.

Krista & Billy liked each other immediately. But Billy, who was awestruck by her was afraid to make a move. Krista didn’t think he was interested and moved on.

A couple months later, she met Justin and they dated for a while. He was never a very nice person, but Krista, having a big heart, felt bad for him, and tried to change him.

Justin only ever wanted one thing from her, and when he didn’t get it, broke up with Krista on Christmas Eve.

Krista, heartbroken, ran out into the freezing night without her coat. Justin let her go and went back to his ex girlfriend.

Freezing and in tears, Krista showed up at Billy’s doorstep. After spending the night together, they fell in love and began dating seriously.

A few days later on New Year’s Eve, Justin was out with his friends when he came across Krista while her and Billy were on their first date. Drunk, he came on to her but was confronted by Billy. With the help of Billy’s best friend and roommate Bobby, Justin and his goons got send off with their tails between their legs and Justin went to jail.

Justin skipped bail and fled to California. Months went by as he lived under the alias of Frankie. Living as a fugitive, he tried to hide his crimes.

Until one day he saw Krista with Billy at the beach. He laid a trap for them, leaving free tickets to the Haunted Maze he had been working at for the last few months. He’d planned on kidnapping Krista and forcing her to leave Billy. Failing that, murdering Billy then her.

He blames our young lovers for all of his failures, and wants to see them destroyed. And that’s how we got here.

Nobody knows where they are, and the three of them are alone in the dungeon of a castle in the middle of a maze. Things don’t look good.

Ooo he is a bad guy. Im hoping billy is using his magic tricks to play dead to save Krista.

I think this guy is a bit sick in the head but the good between gd and evil always happens like this!! Let's hope gd wins
Gd part 2 mate I will read part 3 when I can

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

I think this guy is a bit sick in the head but the good between gd and evil always happens like this!! Let's hope gd wins
Gd part 2 mate I will read part 3 when I can

Thank you for reading and for the feedback.

Justin is definitely a sicko, this has gone way beyond a jealous ex.

Thank you for reading and for the feedback.

Justin is definitely a sicko, this has gone way beyond a jealous ex.
Scary thing is their would prolly be guys out there who are Just like that! Hope I never come across one

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back