• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

25 F in Los Angeles wanting a male ler

Socallee

Hey!

I’ve been into tickling my whole life and I love meeting new play partners! :) I generally only have non-exclusive relationships with my ticklers, which hasn’t always gone over well, so I’m looking for a few more potential lers in the LA area. Someone who’s ok with us just fulfilling our fetish together and not necessarily looking for something long term. With that said, I always like to get to know my play partner and develop a connection, just not always a romantic one. If we click romantically, then great, but I think it’s pretty hard to find someone who’s into the same fetish and also someone who you’re attracted to and wanting to date... I’m sure you all share the same struggle! :) Anyway, message me if you’re in the LA area and open to nonexclusive, crazy tickling fun!

I’m always open for some tickle fun. Too bad I’m not in LA area. San Diego... but I can host if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I sent you a PM also, I’m currently in Hollywood at an acting school so I’m sure I can give you what ever type of role playing you want.

It's a shame you didn't post this three months ago, when I lived near LA and had plenty of free time. I'm in San Francisco now and busy with work, but I'll shoot you a pm and see if you're still interested if I'm ever headed back south for a bit!

Sent you a PM. Similar age with lots of tickling experience. Would love to talk more!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back