• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling woman with big feet(size 10-12)

vackor58

TMF Poster
I am crazy about woman with big feet, size 10-12 hahahaha.These woman in general looks more dominant and powerful and there is really a lots of place for tickling on their soles of the feet. I specially love if woman with big feet wear high heels and the tickler remove the shoes before the tickling:)What do you think?What kind of clips do you recommend that include woman with big feet?

I have a few clips tickling women with size 12 feet. At least on 3 different occasions 3 different women. Tons of photos too let me know if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear a size ten and I always love big feet appreciation threads. I use to always wish my feet were smaller, but not so much anymore.

I love feet in general, but I LOVE big feet. So much surface area to cover. Haha.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I love women with big feet. :feets:
I have tickled the size 10 feet of Switch Sky at The Dominion. It was wonderful because she is very ticklish there, and because the roleplay that we were doing called for her to then tie me up and tickle me without mercy for half an hour. :eek:
http://dominionsm.com/our-staff/sky/

Hate big feet. generally the bigger the feet, the less attractive they are.

Most often than not. But man, when they are big and beautiful, visually they can be just as attractive as small feet.

Kate Beckinsale's size 10 comes to mind.

It all comes down to taste though, and mine for one is weird when it comes to these things. I like when a shorter woman has big feet for her height. Scarlet Johanson is a good example of that.

I have a thing for big feet too. Thinking about the amount of surface area there is to tickle makes me wet lol.

Yeah stick me firmly in the ‘bigger the better’ camp. So much ticklish real estate to explore, tickle and tease. I guess it’s my wife that sparked my love for big female soles (she’s a size 11). I never really thought about size much until she came along.

I've played with a girl with size 11-12 feet and they're probably the best I've ever had.

Tay1.gifTay3.gifTay7.gif

Love tickling big feet, only got that chance with one woman that had size 10's, wow I loved ticking her feet, wish I had a time machine!

Also had the pleasure of tickling a few ladies with big sensitive feet. One was a U.K. size 11 and the other was a U.K. size 10. Both large, ticklish and amazing fun to play with &#55357;&#56833;

31a8263691b4f1ef2fcb3a89eb1cdbed.jpg
e3fdfb8c187cdd296d764f69cdb892a8.jpg
65cbf410583cc569f27a19948c6b49ad.jpg

In order top to bottom

1. Age 47 5’9 Size 12 Feet Very Ticklish
2. Age 30 6ft Size 12 Feet Extremely Ticklish
3. Age 31 5’11 Size 12 Feet Semi Ticklish

Between 2 and 3 are my favorite but even though they’re all the same show size number 1’s feet just felt like the biggest 12’s of the three if that makes sense. I have video and pics of all 3 if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who doesn't love a woman with big feet?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle.

Thank you,
LBFT

There is something funny about a woman with big feet being do sensitive to tickling, lol. But, a woman feet being around the same size as the average man is far too big. Medium size feet like around 7-8 are perfect for the more bigger feet.

My feet are a size ten and if that's the average dude size, y'all little lol

I think there's a domme/fetish model in Denver who's done a few tickling clips. She goes by "Mikayla Miles", and - IIRC -she's got size 16 feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back