• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Maze: Part 3

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
“Enough of that crying.” Justin growled as he advanced on Krista “Straighten yourself up, or I’ll send you to him.”

“I..don’t...care...I...loved...him...I hate you!” Krista sobbed, her chest heaving. If she could move, she would have fought back, taking revenge for her lost love. But she was still trapped, and who knew what terrible punishment Justin would put her through now.

“Fine then... I’m going to get my fill of you, then you can have each other.” Justin said, and knelt at her feet. As his hands began to spider tickle her soft, heat sensitized nylon soles, Krista began her screaming with laughter again.

Suddenly through tear blurred eyes, Krista saw something that mended her broken heart. Billy’s hands moved, but they kept moving in a pattern. Her mind raced, and then it hit her. The magic show, Billy was trying to tell Krista he could undo the knots, like in the trick. But he would need a few seconds without Justin seeing him.

‘Oh Billy, thank God you’re alive, I couldn’t go on without you’ she thought as Justin was brutally tickling her. “NOOHOHOHO STAAAAHAHAHAP! YOU’RE KILLING MEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!”

“That’s it girl,” she thought “scream for all you’re worth, buy him time” Her breath came in ragged gasps, she began to feel faint.

“The lady said stop.” Billy said, rising to his feet. Her heart leapt in her chest at the sound of his voice.

Justin’s head snapped around in disbelief, “No no no no... you’re dead! I killed you! You’re dead!!” He stood up, shaking with fear, pointing the gun at Billy, and fired. What he didn’t know was those weren’t real bullets.

Billy advanced on him slowly, like Michael Myers in Halloween, the fear build to a crescendo as Justin’s heart turned to ice.

Krista noticed Billy had put on the trick gloves Uncle Marco had given him, and remembered Justin’s fear of fire. She knew what was coming, and he deserved it.

Using the stage presence taught to him by Marco The Magnificent, Billy ignited the gloves and began laughing, a deep growling laugh, his eyes rolled backward followed by his head.

“Hahahahaha!” Billy laughed, then let his head snap forward, and stopped laughing. His eyes locked on Justin’s, who was shaking with fear, and his bladder released. Just as it finished emptying, Billy was within arm’s length, and the fire effect faded.

Billy drew back his fist, clenched it tight as a rock, then cut loose. He caught Justin on the jaw, who fell like a tree struck by lightning, laying in the puddle that ran down his leg.

Billy leaned in and gave Krista a kiss, then set about letting her free. “Are you okay angel?” He asked, untying her.

“I am now.” She replied, rubbing the feeling back into her arms.

As soon as she was out of that torture seat, Billy took the rope Justin had used, and tied his hands to the bench. If he woke up, he wouldn’t be any trouble.

Krista shakily began to stand, and winced as her feet touched the floor. “Ouch... ow...hurts...” she whined and sat back down.

“What did he do to you?” Billy asked, pulling her into a hug. Krista hugged him with all of her strength, and gave him the deepest most passionate kiss they had ever shared.

Then she told him all the details, about how Justin barbecued her feet while he tickled her. Then licked and tickled her feet.

Billy stood up, and stood over a still unconscious Justin, glaring at him. “I’m going to break your freaking neck!” Billy exclaimed, lifting his foot.

Krista stood up, and threw herself into Billy’s arms. “No! He’s beaten, don’t sink to his level. Please, if you do this then he wins.”

“Okay angel, okay.” Billy put his foot back onto the floor, Despite Justin torturing her, Krista still had the heart to be merciful. “Let’s call the cops and get you out of here.”

I helped her put her socks back on, they were soft enough to provide some cushion, but her feet were too sore for her keds. There was an office nearby, we called the police, and an ambulance for Krista. I wanted her to get checked out. I called her parents next, and they agreed to meet us at the hospital.

The cops were there quickly, and using the directions I gave the dispatch, got through the maze effortlessly. They placed Justin under arrest for kidnapping, assault, attempted murder, and for jumping bail. He wasn’t getting out anytime soon.

I followed the ambulance in the car, and met her parents in the waiting room. Linda went back to see Krista. Reed bought us both a vending machine coffee and I filled him in on the details. He took everything as well as could be expected. After I finished, Reed put out his hand. I shook it.

“First off son, none of that was your fault. And I’ll do everything in my power to make sure that piece of garbage stays locked up. Secondly, I think of you as my son in law even more than before. I know I can trust you with my daughter. And if you ever need anything, you just ask.”

“Well there is one thing I’ve been meaning to ask. Sir, I’d like to marry your daughter.”

He clapped me on the back, and put his hand out again. “It’s about time you asked, welcome to the family son.”

The hospital released Krista, she had some bruises on her sides, but her feet weren’t seriously burned. The doctor said applying aloe three times daily would help. I’d be happy to do that. We went home, and I carried her in like a bride over the threshold.

“*giggle* Billy, put me down, I can walk now.” Krista laughed a little as I picked her up.

“Are you sure you’re okay sweetie?” Her Mom asked, and kissed her forehead. “You’ve been through a lot.”

“I am now.” She said, and looked at me.

“Well don’t be afraid to wake us if you need us okay?” Her Mom said, then turned to her Dad.

“She’s in good hands Linda.” Reed piped up, giving me that look of fatherly approval.

They made their way to their room, and I carried her to hers. I sat her on her bed, and turned to leave, she reached out and grasped my arm.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

“I thought you might want to get a shower and change.” I said, sitting beside her.

“I’ll do that in the morning. Right now I just want to get into bed and put this day behind me.” She sighed, then looked over at me. “I know that we decided not to sleep together before we were married, but I need you tonight...stay with me?” She bit her lip, and I saw her beautiful blue eyes water a little.

I drew her into my arms, her head went onto my shoulder as she held me tightly. “I thought I lost you Billy.” Krista began crying, it was over now, and she just had to let it all out.

“I’m not going anywhere Krista. I’ll always be here for you.” I said, as her crying slowed.

“Promise?” She asked.

“I promise.”

I didn’t want to step on any rules her parents might have about us sleeping together under their roof, but she needed me tonight. If there was going to be any heat, I’d deal with it.

I stepped out and got changed while she got changed. And I grabbed a bottle of aloe that I’d noticed in the medicine cabinet days ago.

I came back, and she was laying on her tummy, relaxing on her bed. She was wearing an old ‘WHAM’ t-shirt and black sweatpants that had been cut off into shorts.

I was relieved to see that the bottoms of her feet had returned to their normal pink after they had time to cool off.

“Need a massage?” I asked, holding up the bottle of aloe.

“Oh my gosh yes, I’m in dire need of a Billy massage.” She rolled over on her back, and I got into massage position. Taking a handful of the gel, I slowly worked it into her foot. She closed her eyes and purred, “Mmmm... that feels like heaven right now.”

After finishing with that foot, I gave her arch a kiss and started on her other foot. I took another handful of gel and went to work. I got distracted by her dreamy purring, my fingers slipped and I wound up tickling her.

“Hahahahaha...hey...that tickles!” She laughed. I felt like a jerk, for tickling her. After that torture she went through, that was the last thing she needed.

“I’m sorry angel...” I apologized, ashamed.

“What for tiger?” She cut me off, to my surprise.

“After today, I didn’t think you’d want anyone tickling you again.” I sighed.

She sat up and put her arms around me, hugging tightly. “Hey, it’s okay.” She let out a sigh of her own. “Justin put me through the ringer, but that’s behind us now. And I’m not about to let what he did ruin something we both love.”

“I guess we should talk about it, if you want to.” I said, some trepidation in my voice.

“First of all, you didn’t do anything wrong. He had the upper hand, and if he had killed you, I don’t know what I’d do. You did what you had to, and in the end you saved me.” Krista said, nuzzling against me as I held her close.

“I guess after this, there’s nothing we can’t make it through together.” I kissed the top of her head.

“That’s exactly how I feel, the worst is behind us. As far as tickling me, well you will have to take it easy for a few days. My feet, sides, and tummy are all sore. But this is something that’s just for us, another level of intimacy.” She said, looking me in the eyes.

“That’s how I feel. I mean, I’ll admit that I feel turned on when we’re playing like that, but it’s different. It makes me feel closer to you.” I replied.

“It’s also part of the reason I trust you so much. You always stop when I need you to stop. You never push me into it.” She paused, and bit her lip. “It’s also the reason that we don’t need to have sex, not until we’re ready. I know you won’t force me”

“It’s because I love you angel. And I respect you. We agreed on ground rules, and I’ll stick to them.”

“I love you too, tiger.” She said.

Still holding her in my arms, I slowly, gently laid her back onto her pillows.

How do you define love?

When you look into her eyes, and give her the gift of the most loving, passionate kiss that you can pull from the heart of your soul. When she feels it, and does the same for you. In that moment, you feel a tidal wave of love cover you like a warm blanket, that’s true love. And it’s the most precious gift of all.

“Since the invention of the kiss, there have been five kisses rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind. The end.”
-The Princess Bride 1987

https://youtu.be/8ifSUhwmIMU

That was cute. I was waiting for the proposal lol. Until next time. 👍

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back