• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

✨Sexy, experienced Lee/switch located in Aberdeen Maryland✨

angel_emgk

hi there! I am goddess Antanasia. I am a dominatrix and I also specialize in foot worship and humiliation. I do custom FaceTime calls, custom videos and pictures. I also do you paid sessions for any foot/humiliation kink you’re into. I have it all 😘 don’t be scared to reach out, I don’t buy it… Unless you want me too. I just got an a huge car accident a week ago, but I am still mobile most of the time, and we can usually compromise and work something out. I am very easy-going and down-to-earth. 😇 xoxo, hope to hear from you guys soon! 💗 also, here is my only fans if any of my hardcore fans would love to subscribe for xxx content and foot content that can’t be posted anywhere else…. https://onlyfans.com/antanasia__ xoxo, happy hunting! ❤️

This again. :facepalm:I seem to recall a car accident claim last time, too. Btw, you misspelled Anastasia, "Emily."

Last edited:
Pay no attention to Adam and Chicago....They suck. This girl is the real deal super sexy super ticklish and cool.

I’m glad you agree Adam because you’re mocking car accidents, I hope you crash your car. You’re probably just salty, you’re poor and can’t afford the lovely Mistress. I would post more if this place wasn’t just a bunch of cucks. It’s too difficult to find someone to play on here. BAN ME I DARE YOU! Whatever helps all your cuck friends feel real big.

I’m glad you agree Adam because you’re mocking car accidents, I hope you crash your car. You’re probably just salty, you’re poor and can’t afford the lovely Mistress. I would post more if this place wasn’t just a bunch of cucks. It’s too difficult to find someone to play on here. BAN ME I DARE YOU! Whatever helps all your cuck friends feel real big.

Ooof

HotB, This is twice today. Banning you will still leave your account visible. It will still leave these posts visible.

If the irrational behavior helps you find folks here, great. It's alienating some. So far, though, it's worse for you than for anyone else.

Hope she see's this bro

Am I the only one who received a “random” private message from a “ZRShearin1” asking me why I posted what I posted above... just curious??

I messaged you because I was curious. You did not provide any explanation as to your post.

No explanation needed...contact her yourself and set up a session... I was just warning others based on my previous encounters with her... maybe yours will be positive... so go for it my man!:yourock:

Such children on this site. So many of you beg to find some woman into being tickled, then you chicken out when the deal is offered. You criticize and insult. Grow up. It is better to remain quiet and let people wonder if you are stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubts. This young lady is adorable and very ticklish.

There are as many women into being tickled as there are guys into tickling, but they do not post here because of the way they are treated.

Cringe...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Such children on this site. So many of you beg to find some woman into being tickled, then you chicken out when the deal is offered. You criticize and insult. Grow up. It is better to remain quiet and let people wonder if you are stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubts. This young lady is adorable and very ticklish.

There are as many women into being tickled as there are guys into tickling, but they do not post here because of the way they are treated.
Honestly I think the imbalance male to female on the sight is more to do with all the various banner ads, not saying they are bad, but in my experience ladies are less inclined towards such visual elements, especially when it's mostly females tickling and getting tickled.

More power to the ladies that do hang out on the site here, of course, we are glad to have ya!

Also worth noting that threads like this with people dropping caveat emptors about the poster seem to be very much few and far between...

If you've had a positive experience with OP, feel free to share if inclined, it will let everyone make the most informed decision possible :)

As a female, it's one part society telling females to be ashamed of their sexuality for a long time leading to women who can't have orgasms or not going after what they desire or maybe never even realizing what turns them on which is why there are more dudes online in general I feel like, especially on kink sites - it's not just here. Not sure where the "there is an equal number of women into tickling as there are men" assumption comes from.

And another part being a fear of creeps and psychos and killers (who largely tend to be male).

Banner ads don't even phase me except when something non-tk gets in like one time there was an ad in the c4s banner for a vid of a chick getting punched by a dude and that was a lil off putting, though just an innocent mistake I'm sure

Ah, thanks for clarifying! Solid point on the creep/psycho thing, especially in an online modality, that anonymity encourages dbaggery of all sorts!

I also am curious bro know where they got their confirmation that just as many women at into tickling as men are.

Yeah, what chicago said. No way to accurately assess gender online, and women get swarmed regardless of orientation.

This sounds like a great topic for Tickling Discussions. Reviving a dead thread to yell at folks who let it die isn't helpful. Let this mess die and discuss this in live threads. Teach the newer folk why stuff like this is toxic.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back