• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here is 50+ and a tickler?

I turned 64 last month and I get as turned on by tickling as I always have. I have a Lovely ‘lee that I play with on occasion and I make her SQUIRM and beg for mercy. I think I will Always Love to tickle and play as long as I have someone to play with.

58 tickler! Blessed with many experiences and current playmates:) Good luck to us all!

50 and a very enthusiastic Tickler of women. Currently involved with a ticklish, younger (39) woman who, sadly, thinks tickling...even consensual tickling, should be prosecuted as a crime.
I've had a handful pf play partners in the last few years, but none since 2019

50, married to a wonderfully ticklish 49 year old who lets me play as much as I need (and almost as much as I want [emoji6])

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mid 50’s, married to my best girlfriend, who loves tickling almost as I do, and has interests if her own that dovetail quite nicely with it.

47, while not quite 50 yet, I'm still just as active as ever, and that's pretty darn active.

i'll be 60 this year and extremely ticklish. I visit a very good freind of mine that i've known for over 20 years a few times a year for a tickle session. she uses a folding table with restraints and foot stocks. after i'm strapped to the table, she will go to town with her wicked nails. she always wonder how someone my age can still be sooooo ticklish but she loves tickling me. recently she's talking about getting one of her girlfriends to join her but i dont know. I'm pretty exhausted with one girl after the session.

So do yall ever swap out? Or are you just strictly the receiver?

Last edited:
Can’t remember if I’ve answered this one or not! Lol! That’s because I’ll bet that I’ve got you ALL beat! 69 years and STILL tickling the wife’s feet on a regular basis!!

56 now and still a ler. The fact that I don’t have anyone to tickle is neither here nor there right?

51M ler, from metro Atlanta, GA, and love tickling women of all (consenting) ages.

Full disclosure, I'm married but my wife isn't (and will never be) into the fetish. However, my incredibly open-minded missus lets me play with others according to an agreed upon contract.

I'm really grateful to be able to meet and/or play with members of the community. I've lurked on TMF for years - now I'm on year four of being able to play and meet folks IRL.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

51M ler, from metro Atlanta, GA, and love tickling women of all (consenting) ages.

Full disclosure, I'm married but my wife isn't (and will never be) into the fetish. However, my incredibly open-minded missus lets me play with others according to an agreed upon contract.

I'm really grateful to be able to meet and/or play with members of the community. I've lurked on TMF for years - now I'm on year four of being able to play and meet folks IRL.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Too bad your Wife doesn't share your fetish. Does she ever indulge you? Does she hate being tickled or is she not ticklish?

Nice to meet everyone on here. I don't hide my age, a ticklish happy 58. I'm new here and find that navigating this platform a learning curve. But I'm hopeful to meet real people, and understand how to connect here. I haven't found any activity close to home, so traveling around to get the urge satisfied.
I'm looking forward to making friends here.
I'm terrible at chatting on here though, it feels difficult. Maybe over time I'll get the hang of it.
I do see alot of pay-to-play ads, not my thing, but a good resource for videos to watch.
I like the social aspect of the threads for fun conversation generators.
Nice meeting y'all.
MJ

TicklishCougar I peeked at your profile and you're a very pretty lady!

Great to see all these more mature folks chiming in. At 57 and a lifelong Ler, it’s wonderful to see so many still sharing and enjoying this passion. Looking forward to many more years here!

I am still here and have turn 66. I am a tickler and tickle. As active as I was in the tickling community for many years, I find that at my age, the chance of tickling someone is slim to none. I’s been a few years now since my last session and other then the little bit of tickling my massage therapist offers, I have basically no one available to tickle. I’ve tried but no luck. I think people look at me as a weird old man. It sucks. I am very happy for all of you older ticklers who have sessions still. I hope they continue for you.
The Laugher

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back