• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here is 50+ and a tickler?

Q_0

TMF Expert
People that age and older often have plenty of tickle experience stories, plus it's interesting to talk to older folk as I always seem to find just 20's and 30's.

Last edited:
I'm 49, which is close enough, and still active.

* you can edit the title of your thread by going to the forum it's posted in (Tickling Discussion) and double-clicking on it.

Jeff you are the Guru of this site. I feel honoured to be in the same thread as you.

I'm 49, which is close enough, and still active.

* you can edit the title of your thread by going to the forum it's posted in (Tickling Discussion) and double-clicking on it.

Thank you :)

So you still tickle lots of people or is it just with your wife?

Thank you :)

So you still tickle lots of people or is it just with your wife?

I'm not married - the last person I tickled was my neighbor, who basically insisted that I do it when she heard about my history as a producer and this forum. She was pretty ticklish, and pretty drunk - it was a lot of fun :)

I'm in my mid 50s and I still undertaking tickling activities when I can(and have the financial affordability to).

I'm not married - the last person I tickled was my neighbor, who basically insisted that I do it when she heard about my history as a producer and this forum. She was pretty ticklish, and pretty drunk - it was a lot of fun :)

Oh she sounds fun!

55, in shape and find it very difficult to find willing participants

I'm over the 50 mark and sadly, not anywhere as active as I once was. In my hey-day, I got in more tickling than you can imagine! I have been tickling as long as I can remember, probably since I was around 4. Now, it's really hard to find anyone to indulge me, though I don't really try that hard either. :(

I'm 52 and very active as a tickler. Lots of single or divorced women in my area that want someone just to hang out with. Life isn't horrible right now!

Nice how was your most recent tickle experience?

My girlfriend is good with it. Has been pretty much from the start. Very open minded, so her willingness hasnt been an issue. Just don't get a lot of free time to engage in it as much as I'd like.

50+ here, still at it; married to the best 'lee ever.

Turned 50 this year.....which just shocked someone half my age I just told! Which makes me feel pretty, pretty, pretty good! :D

Not actively tickling, though I almost got someone earlier this summer. Last girl I got was two years ago, at a bar. She was in her late 20s. ;)

Another 49-year-old here. Just started dating someone and she's fascinated by both of my fetishes (feet and tickling). We've only been dating since August and we've had several sessions together.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back