• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here is 50+ and a tickler?

Yeah, me, too! I’m 69 and STILL at it! Heck, I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m a creepy old man or not….after all, I know that I’m not!

52 here. I chatted with a potential lee the other day and she said she hasn't sessioned with anyone over 35. The conversation pretty much stopped when I told her my age.

Yeah, that's why I don't bother even trying. None of them have any idea of the experience and skills of us "older" guys...

Absolutely! 57 M LER Still active! Love to tickle the ladies..Would love to chat with the ones in our age group!

52 here. I chatted with a potential lee the other day and she said she hasn't sessioned with anyone over 35. The conversation pretty much stopped when I told her my age.

I guess people have their types. as a ler I'm not into middle aged or elderly lees but they're some people's cup of tea. However if some 70 year old woman tickled me I wouldn't be all "excuse me! You're too old to tickle people you have to be young for some reason!" I don't see much sense in that.

What a great thread! Thanks to everyone for contributing, especially Q_O for starting it nearly 3.25 years ago when I was 49 (now squarely in the asked for age demographic lol). As some others have said, tickling is as much a part of their lives now, if not more. I am one of those folks too…albeit I’m going thru some rather difficult marital issues at the moment and tickling is not ‘on the menu’ for the foreseeable future in our situation (subject for another day).

The way I look at me being in my 50s, possibly divorced in a year or two, there are nearly 8 billion people on the planet. I’d estimate (not based on any science mind you, more just a wild ass guess or WAG mind you lol ) for conversation starters, that at least 1% of our human population shares this fetish we have for tickling other human beings. If that 1% holds close to true, that would put our numbers of humans with a tickle fetish around 80 million people if I’ve done the math correctly. And those 80 million people nearly all have these little handheld computers in their possessions thruout the world and thruout day that have the potential to connect us all together with other like minded humans. That is if we could only figure out how to use our smartphones for good and connecting with others. Sure, hooking up at a party or at a bar or concert, or at a friend of a friend’s home would be super awesome as we are in our 50s and this is probably most comfortable to most of us in this age category to meet folks. But, most likely those encounters may not happen as easily as they did in those environments when we were younger. For some, it maybe never happened. That’s ok. There’s still time. There’s always still time. I want to be able to still pleasure a woman well into my 100s if I can and they’ll let me lol. Consent is key! :) If I eat healthy food, don’t drink too much alcohol, get plenty of rest, and commit to moving my body and raising my heartrate each day, I just might have a decent chance to be able to keep pleasuring women with my body and my mind. I suspect that would be the same for those of you reading this amazing thread on this amazing forum. There’s way more to pleasuring a woman (or man or other gender categories) than just sexual intercourse just as there is way more to tickling than just the physical act of tickling another human being. It starts and ends in our brains with how tickling and excitement and arousal can happen for us. Our brain is our greatest frontier in exploring the wonderful world of tickling one another. Let it roam far and wide and may you get to know intimately yourself and what makes you tick…and tickle lol. I believe if we can stay positive inside our brains, being kind to ourselves (especially ourselves) and to others, I believe we can find those other like minded 80 million people out there who share our proclivities. Will all of them want you to tickle them or want to tickle you, no. But that’s Ok. You move on. In kindness to the next person and the next person until eventually you land on a match. Always moving, always staying positive, grateful, and kind. And just like everything else in life that is worth something, it takes time to craft these skills to be able to talk to others, get to know them, allow them to get to know you, to put yourself out there. But that’s why we’re here. To connect with one another. All we have is time to do that. So let’s connect. We have the technology. We can rebuild us (cue the 6 Million Dollar Man TV show theme music lol)! Gues I’ll stop there and see if other folks agree or disagree. I’m sure there will be many to disagree with the thoughts I’ve expressed. Hopefully we can all continue to discourse respectfully and with kindness. Thanks for reading to the end of this very long message. Sending kind thoughts to all of you this evening. This thread really helped me tonight to put some of my own neuroses in check. So thank you all. Kindest regards, TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

What a great thread! Thanks to everyone for contributing, especially Q_O for starting it nearly 3.25 years ago when I was 49 (now squarely in the asked for age demographic lol). As some others have said, tickling is as much a part of their lives now, if not more. I am one of those folks too…albeit I’m going thru some rather difficult marital issues at the moment and tickling is not ‘on the menu’ for the foreseeable future in our situation (subject for another day).

The way I look at me being in my 50s, possibly divorced in a year or two, there are nearly 8 billion people on the planet. I’d estimate (not based on any science mind you, more just a wild ass guess or WAG mind you lol ) for conversation starters, that at least 1% of our human population shares this fetish we have for tickling other human beings. If that 1% holds close to true, that would put our numbers of humans with a tickle fetish around 80 million people if I’ve done the math correctly. And those 80 million people nearly all have these little handheld computers in their possessions thruout the world and thruout day that have the potential to connect us all together with other like minded humans. That is if we could only figure out how to use our smartphones for good and connecting with others. Sure, hooking up at a party or at a bar or concert, or at a friend of a friend’s home would be super awesome as we are in our 50s and this is probably most comfortable to most of us in this age category to meet folks. But, most likely those encounters may not happen as easily as they did in those environments when we were younger. For some, it maybe never happened. That’s ok. There’s still time. There’s always still time. I want to be able to still pleasure a woman well into my 100s if I can and they’ll let me lol. Consent is key! :) If I eat healthy food, don’t drink too much alcohol, get plenty of rest, and commit to moving my body and raising my heartrate each day, I just might have a decent chance to be able to keep pleasuring women with my body and my mind. I suspect that would be the same for those of you reading this amazing thread on this amazing forum. There’s way more to pleasuring a woman (or man or other gender categories) than just sexual intercourse just as there is way more to tickling than just the physical act of tickling another human being. It starts and ends in our brains with how tickling and excitement and arousal can happen for us. Our brain is our greatest frontier in exploring the wonderful world of tickling one another. Let it roam far and wide and may you get to know intimately yourself and what makes you tick…and tickle lol. I believe if we can stay positive inside our brains, being kind to ourselves (especially ourselves) and to others, I believe we can find those other like minded 80 million people out there who share our proclivities. Will all of them want you to tickle them or want to tickle you, no. But that’s Ok. You move on. In kindness to the next person and the next person until eventually you land on a match. Always moving, always staying positive, grateful, and kind. And just like everything else in life that is worth something, it takes time to craft these skills to be able to talk to others, get to know them, allow them to get to know you, to put yourself out there. But that’s why we’re here. To connect with one another. All we have is time to do that. So let’s connect. We have the technology. We can rebuild us (cue the 6 Million Dollar Man TV show theme music lol)! Gues I’ll stop there and see if other folks agree or disagree. I’m sure there will be many to disagree with the thoughts I’ve expressed. Hopefully we can all continue to discourse respectfully and with kindness. Thanks for reading to the end of this very long message. Sending kind thoughts to all of you this evening. This thread really helped me tonight to put some of my own neuroses in check. So thank you all. Kindest regards, TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

You're very welcome and thank you for your contribution to it! Never too old to tickle!

I'm 31 and would love the experience of being tickled by someone much older than me. Would prefer a female.

Hey, this now applies to me! Turned 50 in April. Though I can hardly believe it. I look and feel younger, and intend to keep that up as long as possible. Still try to tickle my wife every single day. She only occasionally lets me, but when the stars align, OMG. I live for that!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back