• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gimme A ‘T’ (M/F)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
I spent the last hour with my head spinning about what my girlfriend had asked me to do.

She wanted me to tickle her to her limit, until she couldn’t take anymore.

This wasn’t about doing anything kinky, or sexual. When Justin kidnapped and tortured her, he was attempting to not just destroy us but to ruin something we loved. This was about us reclaiming something that was just for us.

I agreed of course. I’d be lying if I said that us playing like that wasn’t a turn on, she’s admitted it herself. But for us, we’re just playing. It’s the intimate love we felt, the bonding, that gets us excited.

I got a shower first, and got dressed. I pulled on a plain black t-shirt, jeans, and tried a new look with an unbuttoned red flannel shirt.

While I waited for her, I got my winter comforter out of the closet and laid it on the bed. I’d have to thank my Mom later for the tip of using extra fabric softener and keeping it sealed in a bag.

I heard the shower stop, and Krista began the happy humming that she did while getting ready. I had a few more minutes.

Inspiration hit me and I got out some candles I’d had stowed away and lit them, trying to create the most romantic mood possible. I turned up the heat a bit, to make sure she stayed warm, fluffed the pillows, and looped two of my ties to the bars of my headboard in case she wanted to go further.

Krista’s humming was interrupted by the noise of her hair dryer. I stood in nervous anticipation, I had no idea what she would be wearing when she came out, but I did know she would look great. Krista was truly one of a kind, especially in the way she could look stunningly hot and perfectly adorable at the same time.

Her looks were only the surface of how amazing she truly was. Krista was beautiful inside as well. She was smart, but could be fun and playful. Her heart was full of love, she cared for everyone. Even though we had only been together for a few months we had a bond as if we had been together for years. I let out a deep blissful sigh. How could anyone not love her?

The bathroom door opened, and she stepped out, with a twirl, and my jaw dropped. A red sleeveless cheerleader uniform shirt, with white trim and her High School logo hugged her body, but not too tightly. A matching skirt, tan hose, and white scrunched down socks completed her outfit. Her makeup was different than usual, this time she wore cherry red lipstick, mascara, and pink eye shadow. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail, and tied with a red bow.

“Well...” she paused nervously, “what do you think?”

“You look amazing angel...” was the only thing I could say, I was practically speechless. She looked so beautiful, felt like crying, knowing that she did this for me.

“Well don’t just stand there tiger, come get me.” She said with a giggle.

Without hesitation, I walked toward her and scooped her up in my arms, her giggle broke out into laughter. I was starting to think she liked being carried.

“Aww... thank you, my feet are still kinda sensitive and my hose are tickling me when I walk, feels kinda good.” That last part was purred into my ear.

I laid her down on the bed gently, rested her head on the pillows, and kissed her. She felt so warm, fresh out of the shower. My senses were lit up as it took it all in.

“Mmmm... this blanket feels so good. I love the lighting too. Someone was busy.”

“All for you angel, like the look?” I stood up and posed, giving my arms a flex.

“Mmmmhmmm...” was her reply, followed by another kiss that I later discovered was leaving a lipstick mark, that I debated wether or not to wash off or leave on permanently.

“Shall we?” I asked, wondering aloud if she was ready.

She nodded, and slid her arms above her head. Her hands caressed the ties, and she wrapped them around her wrists. I finished the job, tying them comfortably. I felt her draw in a deep breath and saw her bite her lip in anticipation as I sat atop her waist.

“I love you Krista.” I said, moving my hands into position.

“I love you too Billy.”

I began by slowly sliding my fingertips from her wrists to her arms, using a light touch. Her skin was always very soft and smooth. She squirmed a little, and smiled. “Mmmmmm..” she purred softly.

I moved to her underarms, touching a gently as I could at first, she whined in a cute way, knowing what was coming. I started to tickle her, again using the tips of my fingers, and that musical laughter bubbled up out of her almost instantly.

“Hahahahaha oh my gaaaahahahahahash
aaahahahaaa tickles sooohohohoho baaaahahahadddd!” She tugged at the ties, trying to break free and shield her underarms from my tickling fingers. There was no point in tickling any harder, the light touch was driving her crazy.

I tickled for a few more seconds, her mouth was wide open as laughter couldn’t pour out of her fast enough. Then I gave her a break, letting her catch her breath. “Want me to stop angel?” I asked.

She shook her head no, as her laughter slowed, the ticklish sensation subsided. I moved down to her sides and began gently squeezing through the soft material of her uniform.

Krista unleashed a stream of giggles, which in truth was a cuter reaction to when I tickled her underarms. “Billlllyyyyy *giggle* oh gosh *giggle* that tiiiiicklesss... *giggle*”

“Tickle tickle tickle...” I teased as I began switching from on side to the other, making her shift from side to side in an attempt to protect herself from my tickling hands.

“Oh *giggle* you’re loving this *giggle* aren’t you?” She asked as her hips danced back and forth while I tickled her sides.

“Not as much as this...” I said, and without warning, I pulled up the edge of her shirt, and blew a raspberry on her cute little belly button. Without me sitting over her hips, her back arched as she began laughing again.

“Aww does it tickle Krista?” I teased again, and blew another one.

“Hahahahaha Billy! Oh my gosh! Hahahahaha!” She bucked her hips trying to pull free and fight back.

I stopped again, giving her another break, she panted a little. “Doing okay angel?” I asked as she caught her breath.

“Yeah, I’ve got that buzzy feeling again, like you’re still tickling me. Could you untie me though? My arms are going to sleep.”

I untied her and she immediately pulled me down to her in a hug. I rolled with her and landed beside her on the soft blanket. She came at me with another deep kiss, and I slid my hand up her shirt and tickled her tummy again. I felt a giggle bubble up out of her into me as we kissed.

“Mmmmm....hmhmhmhmhmhm...*giggle* I wish this could last forever, every time you touch me it feels like electricity. It feels amazing.” She said and kissed me again.

“You feel amazing.” I said, then leaned in my head on her shoulder. “Ready to start again?”

“Yeah...” she purred, and gave me that ‘come get me’ look.

I moved down a little further, and began to rub her thighs before I started to tickle her again. I heard her moan softly. It turned to laughter as my rubs turned to ticklish squeezes. I laid my legs across her calves as she started to kick.

“Hahahahaha.... ohhohohohoho nooohohohoho... tiiiiigerrrrrr... hahahahaha... iiiiit... hahaha... tickles!!” Her legs weren’t her most ticklish spot, but the soft nylon made it worse.

My hands slid down, I continued with the gentle squeezing, and hit a particularly sensitive spot just above her knees.

“Whaaaaahahahahahaha!” Krista was laughing hysterically, it was as bad as when I tickled her underarms. I looked up and both of her hands had gripped the comforter and her head was shaking back and forth, shaking the bow loose and mussing her hair.

“Aaa! hahahahaha... st.. staaa...staaahahahap!” She laughed, I immediately ceased tickling and let go.

“Too much angel?” I asked, and went back to rubbing her legs, hoping to relieve some of the ticklish tension.

“Okay... *whew* that’s not as fun.” She panted wiping a little sweat from her forehead. “It makes my legs jump too much, like getting your reflexes tested at the doctor. It tickles, but it’s not as fun.”

“Are you good to keep going? We can stop if you want.” I’d never tickled her like this before, and didn’t want to push too hard.

“Oh yeah... just give me a second. I just feel all hot... like my whole body is on edge... it feels amazing. You are really good at this tiger.” She said, looking up at me at that last part, her blue eyes sparkled.

“It’s easy with you angel. That laugh is as beautiful as you.” I gave each of her knees a little ‘make it all better’ kiss, which made her smile.

“Okay, I’m good now,” Krista said, “let’s try this a different way.” She rolled over on her tummy, and bent her legs at the knee, crossing her ankles. She finished by putting her chin on her hands, and looking back at me. This pose looked so adorable, it made my heart melt. I wish I’d had a camera. She later told me it was a pose they used in cheerleading, man was I glad she learned it.

She flexed both of her perfect size 7 feet, as if she was waving, and I took that as my cue. I moved myself into position, wrapped my arm around her ankles, and started slowly, giving her feet a little massage.

Three times a day for the past week I’d been massaging her feet with aloe which had made them ultra soft. They were like marshmallows. Slowly, gently I began to skitter my fingernails on her arches. Her hose and socks weren’t offering as much protection as I’d thought as she started to scrunch her toes and wiggle her feet.

“*giggle* hehehe... hey... tiger... hahahaha... that tickles...” It was so cute that she was giggling and acting as if she didn’t know that I was going to tickle her. I played along.

“Aww... are you ticklish Krista? Tickle tickle tickle...” I teased, and began to tickle somewhat more firmly.

“Yes! *giggle*” was her answer, followed by kicking her legs a little. I loosened my grip some, but not enough to let her feet slip free.

“Let’s see how ticklish you are with these socks off...” I said in a sing song kind of way. I quickly pulled at the top of her socks, the pantyhose she was wearing let them slip right off her feet. And I started tickling her arches.

“No! Tigerrrrr... don’t... my feet are way to soffffftahahahahahahaha!!!! Nooohohohoho
dohohohohon’t! Naaahahahahattt myyyyy feeeheeeheeettt!”

She had forgotten her pose and began to squirm and tried to pull her legs free. If you want to know what her feet felt like, drop a marshmallow into a warm nylon stocking, they were really that soft. I didn’t hear stop among the things she was attempting to say in between laughs and giggles so I kept it up.

“Ahahahaha... tiiiigerrrrr... you’re... *giggle* gonnaaaahahahaha... tickle meeehehehehe ssssilllyyyhehehehehe!”

I tickled every inch of her smooth pink soles, from her heels, up her arches, the balls of her feet and just under her toes as she giggled and squirmed beside me. Peals of angelic laughter bubbled out of her over and over until she had enough.

“Ahah...haha... s...stahahahap... I’m... g... going to...” she said weakly, and I immediately let go. She rolled over on her back, her chest was heaving. Her hair and makeup were a mess, but even then she still looked great. I laid down beside her, and cuddled her against me while she calmed down. I looked over at my clock and it had been nearly an hour since she stepped out of the bathroom. She must have been exhausted.

A few moments passed, and she grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me like she was drowning and I was air. “That... was... incredible... It feels like you’re still touching me everywhere.” Krista said, finally cooling down enough to talk.

“Really?” was the only thing I could say. I was feeling pretty jazzed myself. I hadn’t even noticed I’d thrown off my flannel shirt until now. I’d felt a warmth well up from inside my chest, and rush through my entire body after that kiss.

“Mmmhmmm...” she purred, and turned around, snuggling her back against me. She pulled my arms around her, and placed one of my hands over her heart. I tried to be a gentleman and pull it away, but she held it there.

“Hey, it’s okay... you’re not groping me, I want you to feel that.” She whispered, and I relaxed. I closed my eyes, felt her heartbeat under my palm and just listened to her whisper to me.

“My heart is racing, my entire body is tingling like crazy, and right now I feel like I could melt. And I never felt better.”

I moved my head up, she sensed what I was doing and met me with another kiss. “I wish I could just lay here and love you forever.” I said, then kissed her on the neck.

“There’s one problem with that.” She replied.

“What’s that?”

“I’m hungry.”

“DiCarlo’s?”

“DiCarlo’s”

After a few more kisses, we pulled away from each other. She got up to wash off her smeared makeup, and change. I phoned our favorite pizza place and ordered three slices each and a 2 liter of Coke. They were busy and it was going to be a half hour before they could deliver.

Krista came back out of the bathroom, she had changed into short sleeved summer pajamas, she’d taken her hose off, but put her socks back on. She motioned for me to sit on the couch, then gently pushed me into a position laying on my stomach. I felt her hop up on my butt and start rubbing my back.

“How long before the pizza gets here tiger?” She asked, her hands on my lower back.

“About a half hour angel.” I answered, the massage felt great.

“Then we’ve got time.” She said, her hands slid under my shirt, and lightly ran her nails up and down.

“Mmmm... time for what?” I began to purr myself, to my surprise.

“Your turn.” She giggled, and started tickling my sides, near my hips.

“Hey! Hahahahahahaha... hey Krissss... come on... hahaha!”

Great story! Fine description of tickling that turns erotic. :D

Thanks for reading, I love that people are enjoying my little stories. What’s funny is that I didn’t intend for this to be a series but here we are.

After I finish each one of these, I step back and read them over again. Their love for each other that really comes off the page (for lack of better term) and feels real.

It certainly does, you can feel the love between these two.

Great addition. Looks like Billy nursed Krista back to health.

Thank you. She’s going to be fine.

Our favorite couple has made a full recovery. There’s one more tale before they spend some time visiting Billy’s parents before they go back to school.

I’m going to finish out their summer, (finally) and then take a little break. There will be a Christmas with Krista sequel. And then I’ll more than likely gear down to a monthly story.

After what has been an unforgettable summer, our young lovers must put their harrowing experience behind them and move forward. But what’s next for a couple that’s absolutely, totally crazy in love with each other?

If you guess, don’t ruin the surprise, you never know if Krista might be on the forum.

Romantic, erotic and fun. I like the dialogue too. Sometimes less is more when you know what you're doing. Bravo!

More please. :)

Can't wait for the next installment. Love this couple

Thank you for the feedback. The next story drops this weekend.

Romantic, erotic and fun. I like the dialogue too. Sometimes less is more when you know what you're doing. Bravo!

More please. :)

Thank you, I try not to be too dialogue heavy. Honestly when writers (myself included) fall into the I said, she said, he said... it starts to annoy me.

If you haven’t read the rest of the series, check it out, I think they’ve come a long way as a couple.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back