• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's Boss Tickles Her While I Watch (M/F)

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
“Babe”, I pleaded with my wife, “Don’t go to the party. It’s pretty suspicious that I’m not invited, right?”

“It’s just a work party, sweetie,” Katie innocently replied, slipping into a low cut black dress. “Nothing to worry about.” She looked stunning; her short frame and huge boobs fit perfectly into her dress, and was sure to turn heads.

“It’s kind of weird that you’re wearing your uggs to the party… they don’t really match the rest of your getup.”

“Stop worrying sweetie!” She consoled me as she slipped out the door, heading toward her car.

Lately, Katie had been acting pretty suspicious, going out to work parties every friday night without me, and coming back with her makeup all smeared and her hair super messy. She also got pedicures every week the friday before she went out, and wore socks to bed for two nights after, which she usually never does. While it hadn’t really impacted our relationship, it was beginning to make me a bit uncomfortable. Whatever was going on, I planned to figure it out tonight.

Using Find my iPhone, I tracked her location to her boss Jason’s house, right where she told me the party was going to be. I left about 30 minutes after she did, making my way to the location of the party, a large mansion isolated from nearby neighbors. Parking down the street, I walked up to the outside of the house and tried to see if I could make anything out. Upon arriving, however, I realized that there were only two cars parked outside, and one was my wife’s.

Making my way around the house, I heard shrill giggling. As I came across the master bedroom, I peered through the slightly cracked window and saw my wife in her bra, panties, and Uggs being sat on by her boss, who was tickling her underarms. She tried to pull her arms down to protect herself, but he was much stronger, and simply held her arms above her head as he tickled her armpits. Katie thrashed and went wild with laughter, but was unable to do anything to make it stop. After several minutes, Jason stopped the tickling and leaned down to whisper something into her ear. Katie’s eyes opened wide, and she shook her head side to side dramatically. Nodding, Jason let go of her arms, which remained in their position above her head. Jason slowly traced his arms up and down her armpits, one finger at a time. Squealing, Katie bounced up and down but kept her arms in place above her head. He was having a field day tickling her unbound body, and suddenly stuck both hands in and began kneading her armpits like crazy. Her arms immediately shot down to try and protect herself, but Jason stopped the tickling.

“Time to take something off,” he playfully commanded.

Without hesitation, she slipped her bra off, allowing her boobs to hang freely.

As he pulled out a toothbrush, Katie’s eyes widened. She protested, but was smiling as she did so, and fought weakly to get away, to no avail. Jason showed a pair of handcuffs, and she willingly allowed him to cuff her hands behind her back. Pushing her down again, he held up the toothbrush for her to see.

“Go easy on my boobies, Jason.... They’re soooo sensitive.”

I was infuriated! Katie never let me tickle her, and we hardly ever engaged in sexual activity, yet her she was with her boss, letting him indulge in my fetish freely!

“Heeehee HAHHEHAHEHAHAHAH”

She began squealing and shrieking as he brushed her boobs. Her hips gyrated against his lower body in an attempt to buck Jason off, but her continued to apply the toothbrush. He held a single boob still and traced the brush all over it, clearly driving her crazy.

For twenty long minutes, he brushed her boobs, stopping occasionally to tweak at and pull on her nipples. Throughout the ordeal, Katie became increasingly turned on and desperate, resorting to thrusting her hips to possible reach an elusive orgasm. Leaning down, Jason kissed her neck and chest, tracing his fingers down her body to her panties, which he pulled off, encountering no resistance.

“Oh, Jason! Turn off that brush and fuck me silly!” Katie pleaded.

“No… I think it’s time for us to play around with the main attraction here,” Jason responded.

With that, he removed Katie from her bondage and began to shift her to another position. As he began securing her with the spreader bar, Katie realized what was happening and began to protest.

“You said you’d leave my feet alone!! Jason please! You know how sensitive they are!!”

Knowing that my wife’s boss was about to tickle her sensitive feet was driving me crazy. She never let me do it, but she had let Jason!?

“If you didn’t want me to do your feet, why did you pedicure them and cover them in lotion and come over in uggs?” Jason responded knowingly responded with a sly grin.

She smiled and continued feigning concern for her feet, which were unbelievably ticklish.

“Nooo Jason! Don’t tickle my feet! You know what it does to me!”

Jason secured remote control vibrators to Katie’s vagina and boobs. Finally, after several minutes of Katie fake protesting her imminent tickling and Jason playing along, he was ready to begin. Without saying a word, he began slipping off her uggs. As she begged him to leave her alone, her soft pink soles came into view.

Jason leaned down and kissed all over her soles, yet another action forbidden to me, before gently and gingerly sucking each of her hot pink painted toes. While I watched him worship her feet, the tent I was pitching became too much to bear, and I pulled it out of my pants to play with. He was obviously very good at what he did, as Katie almost immediately began emitting noises of pleasure. After several minutes, he pulled her petite feet out of his mouth and reached for a bottle of expensive lotion. Squirting massive amounts into his hands, he gently massaged it into her soles, ensuring every part of each of her feet was thickly coated.

“Mmmmm,” Katie moaned, as he massaged the lotion in. She quickly changed pace, however, when she saw the device he procured next.

“Jason! Not the hairdryer! Oh God! My feet are going to be so sensitive. Please take it easy on them!”

“I love it when you act like you don’t love getting tickled insane, Katie,” Jason replied, causing Katie to smile sexily.

He turned on the hairdryer and began slowly moving it over the surface of her feet, ensuring he thoroughly heated her feet without hurting her. After several minutes, during which Katie’s soles had become very pink, he turned off the hairdryer. Taking a few more squirts of lotion, her rubbed it into her feet once again. Katie sat with her feet secured by a spreader bar and her hands secured to the center of the bar. Jason grabbed the bar and pulled it upwards, securing it to a chain hanging from the ceiling, so that Katie’s feet were in the air and her ass and vagina faced him.

“Oh god, please Jason! Have mercy!”

Without replying, Jason showed her a metal claw shaped back scratcher and placed it onto her left sole. As he began sliding it over her foot, Katie bursted out laughing. Watching her boss tickle torture her feet, living out my unfulfilled fantasy, drove me insane. I stroked my cock two, three times before blowing a huge load all over the side of Jason’s house, then immediately started again.

“JAHAHASON!! PLEAHEHEHASE!! MY FEHEHEHEHEEEEEET”

Clicking on the vibrators, he continued scratching the claw all over her sole. Katie tried scrunching her foot up, but he reached up and grabbed her big toe, pulling it back so she was unable to. With her entire sole open to be tickled mercilessly, Jason went to town. When he decided her left foot had enough, he switched to the right one, Katie laughing and begging all the while. Before long, she began to buck her hips rhythmically while he ravaged her soles with the claw. When it appeared she was about to cum, he switched the vibrators off and continued tickling her.

“OHOHOH GAHAHAWD PLEHEHEASE FUCK MEEEEEEHEHEH! I NEED TO CUM NOHOW”

Pulling down his underwear to reveal his massive cock, Jason thrust into Katie as he tickled her feet. Dropping the claw, he used both of his hands to scratch up and down the soles on either side. Her scrunched feet shook in their bondage, unable to escape the tickling as she moaned and laughed. Reaching down, Jason ducked under the spreader bar to stick his hands into Katie’s armpits, catching her by surprise. He continued to fuck her as he pinched and prodded her armpits, moving down to her sides and stomach as well. He grabbed a toothbrush and traced it over her boobs for a few minutes as she tried to resist without success. Moving back up to her feet, he traced the toothbrush along her heels, forcing her laughter to increase in intensity. Moving it up her arches and along the soles drove Katie insane, and as Jason forced her toes apart and stuck the toothbrush between them, I blew my second load.

Her toes were by far her most ticklish spot, and the flesh between and under them had seldom been touched by anything but Jason and his toothbrushes. Her shrieks of forced mirth proved too much for Jason to take as well, as he pulled his dick out of Katie and blasted torrents of cum all over her stomach and chest, and some even went onto her face and into her hair. Not noticing, Katie continued to scream as her toes were violated by the probing brush, and Jason made sure to take his time, ensuring each sensitive digit, painted specifically for him, got the treatment it deserved.

“NAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Katie screamed, unable to process anything but the stimulation of her toes.

Thrashing in her bondage, tears running down her face, Katie wailed and shrieked for 15 minutes as her hot pink toes were thoroughly bristled. When it seemed like she could take no more, Jason just kept going, pushing my wife beyond what seemed like the limits of her sanity. As he held her toes back and traced the toothbrush all over them, Katie began gyrating her hips, clearly turned on and not receiving the stimulation she needs to cum. Letting this go on for a while, Jason then turned back on the vibrators, causing her to begin thrusting intently. Taking a hairbrush, he vigorously dragged it up and down her left foot, leaning down to kiss, lick, and suck on the toes of her right foot at the same time.

“UUUUUUNHGHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHNG AAAAAAAAANNNNNHHHHHHH”

The animalistic grunts that followed were like nothing I had ever heard. Cumming her brains out, Katie’s eyes rolled back into her head as she bellowed her pleasure. All the while, Jason continued his tickling and foot worship, leaving the vibrators on. Katie twitched and thrashed, unable to stop the sensations or make sense of the mind rending orgasm for three minutes straight. When she finished cumming, she laid in her bondage panting as Jason showed her a ball point pen.

“No, come on Jason, don’t mark me again! What if I get caught?!” she protested.

Replying in his usual dominant fashion, Jason teased, “You should have thought of that before you came over to be my tickle slut, Katie.”

With that, he began writing on her soles, going over every line at least 10 times. Katie began laughing and thrashing again, but she couldn’t do anything as he held her toes back and scribbled on her tender soles. On the foot to his left, he wrote “TICKLE”, and on the right he traced “SLUT”, labeling my wife’s soles as his own.

When he finished, Jason let my wife out; she put her socks and shoes on and began to gather her things to leave. When she finished packing her bag, he cleared his throat.

“Before you go, I’m still feeling a little horny, want to take care of it for me?”

They climbed onto the bed, and Katie took her socks and shoes off. Squirting some of his lotion into her own hands, she began to jerk him off as he fondled and tickled her feet. Realizing that the show was about over, I left, aiming to get home before my wife.

As I lay in bed, I couldn’t resist the urge to jack off once more to the scene I witnessed, and when I finished, I wondered what I was going to do with this new found information.

Last edited:
Very nice story. I hope there is a sequel where her husband gets her as well and tells her he knows what she's been up to

I’d be going back to that dude’s house with a shotgun later...

I’d be super pissed at my wife if she went to someone else for this kind of attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An amazing tale! I hope the next part is as good

cant wait for an invitation to your temptin ticklease parties your the host ill be your roast.

Please say she will get tickled by her husband? He has to let her know he knows what's been going on

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back