• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute lady being foot tickled in a grammar video, But she holds in her laughter

Nikowho

TMF Novice
First time posting in this part of the forums! This came up on my recommendations in youtube and I was a BIT disappointed that the lady isn't ticklish, but it's a nice shot of a pretty foot and a pretty woman with a nice smile. It's cute and short, so it is what it is, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8wW-6tI8Xk

It's a youtube channel for context within the English language. I think the man doing the tickling and the lady being tickled are both teachers. This video was released yesterday.

Last edited:
Well, allow me to fix the title of this thread, as that I made mention of the non-ticklishness on there in a casual manner, and this was teh response the creators of the video sent to me!:

MrAintyermate:
2 hours ago
A curious demonstration of the word as a subject - but cute and funny nonetheless! I imagine if she were actually ticklish it would've been hard to keep her from kicking the camera!

Learn English in context
1 hour ago
She is ticklish but managed to use a lot of self-control :)

Well, allow me to fix the title of this thread, as that I made mention of the non-ticklishness on there in a casual manner, and this was teh response the creators of the video sent to me!:

MrAintyermate:
2 hours ago
A curious demonstration of the word as a subject - but cute and funny nonetheless! I imagine if she were actually ticklish it would've been hard to keep her from kicking the camera!

Learn English in context
1 hour ago
She is ticklish but managed to use a lot of self-control :)

No offense, but I think you're overdoing it now with all the extra comments, as some in our community tend to do in "mainstream" conversations. This guy is probably realizing now that this is some tickle fetish thing.

No offense, but I think you're overdoing it now with all the extra comments, as some in our community tend to do in "mainstream" conversations. This guy is probably realizing now that this is some tickle fetish thing.

Believe me, you're not saying anything I haven't already told myself earlier. I pushed my luck and I'm regretting it now. I'm hoping to stay away from the subject and maybe they'll forget about it over time. Honestly though, the odds of anything else tickle-related happening were highly unlikely anyway. I feel pretty stupid about regardless. I'd like to think i'm pretty measured when online, but not this time

To be honest, I had a feeling she was ticklish since she was reacting just trying to control herself.

And there was nothing really wrong with the comment. Even vanilla people would be confused if a person was being tickled and didn't react. That usually what they ask when they come across someone who's not ticklish.

Believe me, you're not saying anything I haven't already told myself earlier. I pushed my luck and I'm regretting it now. I'm hoping to stay away from the subject and maybe they'll forget about it over time. Honestly though, the odds of anything else tickle-related happening were highly unlikely anyway. I feel pretty stupid about regardless. I'd like to think i'm pretty measured when online, but not this time

Your comment wasn't offensive and didn't come off as fetish tinged at all. The subject of the video is tickling, your question is quite appropriate within context and not out of pocket.

Now if you were to ask him to upload a longer video or do another one for research purposes then that would be suspect lol

are you kidding me, of course she's ticklish. did you see that smile on her face. Different people react differently to being tickled!!!:doublethrust:

Someone commented saying she wasnt ticklish and the people that posted the vid said she was but held composer

Nice video, thanks. Beautiful lady with a cute foot and pretty smile. I think she was but held it in also.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back