• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle attack on my gf

I have to admit, I would never be able to share a ticklish girl like yours. I would be so jealous if I was to see other men tickling her.
But, I am glad you're sharing all these photos with us, they are amazing !

Thank you and keep it up!!

Yeah,i kind of had mixed feelings about this before doing it for the first time but after a few pranks she had on me and knowing how much she hated being tickled i realized i had to do it:)
Plus that i saw one of my friends grabbing her feet when we were on a beach once and he gave her a foot massage ,acting like it was normal,telling me that i should do the same every night and she will never leave me.I didn’t feel that jealous.So here i hame ,trying to fix the 6th tickling attack,looking for “bad” guys:))
P.S. she got used to the fact i don’t have a problem so she is receiving foot massages all the time,her friends,my friends,coworkers plus professional ones.Her feet are like a magnet when she is barefoot,
It is either checking her tattoos ,a massage or a short tickle.

Nice pictures. Do you still have any pictures when she is being tickled on the bed while she is tied to it? :)

The third prank.Abducted from our room by 3 of my friends,tied to a chair,taken to their room,
tickled,feet covered with hand made drawings..fun:D

3DE1BAD0-C038-42DA-8C1C-5A9252227F11.jpeg542BF4E3-EC53-4777-8CEE-ED7FEB4E5D4D.jpeg5B795679-AD29-4EA9-811E-B2395593CCAD.jpeg85BD1EDF-7980-45B2-9FC0-30543BA84FBD.jpeg6FC220C2-B3BA-4D26-927C-D69CD0082816.jpeg6FC57EA8-9ADD-4B89-ADF1-FE362170BB60.jpegCFF03E6E-5681-403B-82AC-D5E0B304CD9C.jpeg91D2E47D-BBA3-4297-8640-7021605A966D.jpeg1366DFB7-49E3-4D49-BBB0-DBCF09E25630.jpeg8E79D8C7-9206-40C9-B04D-F6706A01B8C4.jpeg

I admire your openness . Sounds like she initiated it then . What kind of a job has such large number of men with foot fetish ? Haha! I don’t know ...if dude grabbed my girls feet and began to massage them or tickle them it would have made me feel really shitty . But I’m glad you don’t feel the same cause you are giving us all these beautiful photos .!!

I admire your openness . Sounds like she initiated it then . What kind of a job has such large number of men with foot fetish ? Haha! I don’t know ...if dude grabbed my girls feet and began to massage them or tickle them it would have made me feel really shitty . But I’m glad you don’t feel the same cause you are giving us all these beautiful photos .!!

Haha,thanks!It was initiated by me.She hates it.Well at least she says so.I usually get the pybak pretty fast.Some salt in my coffee or battery removed from my bass before rehearsal.Not sure all my friends have a foot fetish.I think one of then does but he is not open sbout it.I just asked them if they want to help me pranking her with a fake abduction and then tickling her since i knew how she fights tickling her feet.I was supposed to rescue her by paying the ransom.Usually some buzz.
I think they realized they did enjoy themselves having total control over her.Started to come up with things,writing with a pen on her soles and stuff.
Planning a new one for her upcoming birthday party:)) I thought i would be jealous but i realized it was fun seeing how much others enjoyed tickling her feet.You should try it:))

Where did you find such an angel? She wouldn't happen to have a twin sister would she?

You should try tickling her in pantyhose. (I always like the nude colored or suntan colored sheer toe, but any really thin pantyhose is nice....the thinner, the more ticklish!)

Get dressed up all fancy, bring her on a nice date, then tickle her afterwards.

Then she can get a good meal and a good laugh!

You should try tickling her in pantyhose. (I always like the nude colored or suntan colored sheer toe, but any really thin pantyhose is nice....the thinner, the more ticklish!)

Get dressed up all fancy, bring her on a nice date, then tickle her afterwards.

Then she can get a good meal and a good laugh!

Definitely! Pantyhose makes everyone more ticklish.

What a great thread!
You are a lucky Guy!
Very goodlooking girl with great soles.
You ever got her hogtied?
That is the perfect position for attacks like this 😜

Wow! You are one lucky Guy!! She is HOT, and with beautiful feet!! A Win-Win combination!

Amazing! Can we see more belly button tickling and closeups of her belly button?

Wow this is awesome! What an amazing girlfriend you have!

Let's not get greedy fellas, I mean damn, we're very fortunate that he is willing to show us what he's already shown us of his beautiful, and apparently extremely understanding girlfriend.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back