• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Call From Home (M/F)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
I got this idea from a conversation I had with Wesker, I hope everyone enjoys it.

After the most intense afternoon of our lives, both Krista and I decided we needed to cool it a bit. Hours before we’d just gotten home from our California vacation, and decided to take the weekend to ourselves before visiting my parents.

She asked me to take her to her limits with tickling, and I did. It wasn’t rough, mean spirited, or overtly sexual. Just a couple who are completely crazy in love, playing and getting closer to each other. After she’d had enough, we stopped and cuddled for a while. Afterward it was my turn. I got suckered in with a back rub, and caught me by surprise. She tickled me for the better part of a half hour before our pizza arrived.

We would admit to each other about it being a turn on. When you’re this in love with somebody, you’re always going to feel at least a little revved up just being around them. But it wasn’t about that with us, we both loved the playful fun of tickling each other silly. And we could always trust each other to stop.

After dinner, Krista decided to repaint her nails, electing for a baby blue that matched her eyes. She sat beside me on the couch and put her supplies on the coffee table.

I switched on X-Men for Sega Genesis, and made a run at saving the world from Magneto. I didn’t pay much attention as she took the old polish off her fingernails first. Honestly I hated the smell of acetone polish remover and tried to distract myself from it.

I’d reached the second level in record time and with surprising ease. Partially because I was showing off my skills for my girlfriend. Deciding to bring me down a notch, she set about trying to distract me. I heard her giggle a little as she began removing the polish from her toenails.

“Having problems over there?” I asked, glancing away from the tv.

“Mmmhmm... this always kind of tickles, but it’s worse now. I still feel a little tingly from earlier.” She answered, trying to hold her feet still while she took off the old polish.

Ever since we got together and I admitted to liking tickling, her feet in particular, she’s used them to tease me. And it always works, not that I’m complaining. Determined to keep my head in the game, I tuned out the soft giggles that were coming from the seat beside me.

I got through level 2 easily enough but I’d always had trouble beating Apocalypse I’m level 3. Bobby gave me a tip once and I hadn’t had a chance to try it out. As the level started Krista began applying new polish to her toes. I could hear that happy humming that she always did while getting ready.

It was getting difficult to concentrate, but I made it all the way to the end of the level. Using Bobby’s discovery, I was poised to win. Until I saw a soft, pink soled foot come into my view.

“Want to blow on them for me?” Krista said and giggled. Her distraction worked and I lost.

“Happy now?” I said, trying not to laugh at the cute smile that had spread across her face when I lost.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She said, waving her foot in the air. I reached out to tickle her and she pulled away. “Don’t, you’ll ruin my polish!”

“You’ve won this round.” I said.

“Whaaaat? I’m just doing my nails, I’m not distracting you am I?” She giggled again, and bit her lip.

I went back to my game, and tried again. This time she put her feet up on the coffee table, and bopped her feet back and forth to the music. I so wanted to tickle her, mostly because she was teasing me and she knew it. And while we had agreed to cool it for the evening, there was no rule against her teasing me.

After finishing her nails, she let out a big yawn. Stretching her arms over her head, leaving her underarms defenseless. The hem of her pajama shirt rose up as well, exposing her tummy. She was driving me crazy, and I loved it.

We settled down for the night, and caught a movie on tv before bed. I kissed her goodnight and we walked to our respective bedrooms. As she walked, she kept lifting her feet the way she had been for the past week. The soft carpet tickled, and she bit her lip to keep from giggling.

After breakfast the next morning, the phone rang. It was her parents calling from California checking in to make sure we landed ok. Inspiration struck me and I took the opportunity to get revenge for her teasing me. As she talked, I put my idea into action.

“Yeah Mom, we’re fine. Sorry I didn’t call last night but we were getting over jet lag.”

I started with a quick tickle to her sides, which made her slide down in her seat defensively. She turned and gave me a “Really?” look.

“You were right, sleeping during the triiiip was a big hhhhellllp...” Krista struggled to maintain her laughter as my fingers found her sides again.

“Me? Oh nothing... Billy is just being goofy.” She said as she grabbed a pen and notepad and scribbled

NOT NOW, I’M ON THE PHONE!!

She turned away and continued talking. I’ll tell him you said hellooooooo *giggle.*!” I made a successful strike on her underarms which got response, but she was able to control it. She didn’t really crack... yet...

I got a look as she got up to go sit on the couch. Her eyes narrowed as if she was getting angry, but there was something deliberate about it, as if she dared me to do it again.

She stretched out on the couch, sitting up with her back against the arm, dressed only in her pink pjs with the white ballet type slippers I got her for Christmas.

I walked over, and sat on her calves, I knew the couch cushions were thick enough that her legs would sink down and it wouldn’t hurt. But her feet were trapped.

“So what’s Dad up to? Oh really? Well that’s cool. Get us an autograph.”

I began moving my fingertips along the bottoms of her slippers. They were soft enough that she could feel a little tickling. Krista flexed her feet back and forth, but I kept tickling. Her concentration was beginning to erode.

“*giggle* What? No, Billy turned on Looney Tunes. Yeah I still have my Sylvester cat socks.”

“I want to see those.” I said out loud.

She stuck her tongue out at me in a cute way. So I decided to up the ante, and pulled her slippers off.

“Don’t!” she squealed, then remembered she was on the phone. “Oh no Mom, it’s okay. Billy was going to change the channel because Captain N is coming on.

I wiggled my fingers at her feet like a cartoon villain, and her baby blue eyes went wide. I could see her stifling a giggle in anticipation, and she kept her answers short.

I tried something cute first, and drew little hearts on her heels with my fingertips. She relaxed a little, then smiled. I struck while she was off guard and tickled her arches.

She was giggling a little, but laughter hadn’t broken free yet. “Oh gosh... this is so funny. I’ve never seen this one before.” She then pressed the receiver to her chest, and whispered “Knock it off...”

While she was still looking, I pointed at my Sega, then at her bottle of nail polish still on the coffee table, then at her feet. It dawned on her, and she gave me a puppy dog look.

It was cute, but didn’t work. I set about tickling her feet again, full speed this time. She squirmed , trying to pull her feet free.
“Mmmhmm... mmhmm...” were the only answers she could give her Mom, too bad I couldn’t hear the other end of the conversation. I tickled up and down her arches, the balls of her feet, under her toes and finally the dam broke.

“Hahahahahahaha oh my gosh! *giggle*” I stopped tickling immediately, figuring she’d had enough. “No Mom I’m okay, you know the rabbit season, duck season one? Yeah that’s it. Okay Mom, love you.”

Krista hung up the phone and I stood up, she tucked her feet under her, and punched me in the arm.

“Do you know how hard it was to keep from laughing when you were tickling my feet?”

“Moi?” I said, feigning ignorance.

She stood up, and narrowed her eyes at me, hands on her hips. “You know perfectly well that you were driving me crazy.” Despite the act, I could see her struggling not to smile.

“You know you love me.” I said and kissed her.

She dropped the facade and kissed me back, “You know I do,” then continued. “Oh my gosh that was fun. I was trying sooo hard not to crack up and you just kept tickling me.”

“So am I forgiven?” I asked.

“Mmmmhmmm...” She replied, then gave me a hug.

Nice to see yet another chapter in this series. :)

Super cute story. Please post more; would love to see how this relationship evolves.

What a perfect relationship! Ahhh, to be young and in love again....

Thank you everyone, I’m blown away by all the feedback and kind words.

For everyone that’s been with me from the beginning, thank you for being here for the long haul.

For everyone that’s new to the series, you picked a good time to jump on. I’m finishing up the summer series (I know I keep saying that, but these stories just take off when I start writing.

I’m planning a Christmas With Krista sequel launching in December.

Wonderful story! Enjoyed very much how she teased you and your revenge as well! :D

Thank you everyone.

They are really cute together aren’t they?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back