• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Tickle Spot?

TickleYeti

Verified
So the thread on most ticklish spots has been awesome, but it's got me curious.

Where is everyone's favorite spot to tickle/be tickled? Lers if you had a handy app that could customize your Lee's tickle spots where would ya crank up to max?

Lee's, where is your favorite spot for your Ler to go to town on? Does it correspond to your most ticklish spot, or somewhere else?

For me when I'm Lering, love to tickle some sensitive feet, all time fav spot to tickle.

When I'm in Lee mode, it's a tie between my own feet and my ribs as well as thighs hahah

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

For me when I'm tickling someone it's the belly button and the feet but I concentrate on the feet the most

When I'm being tickled it's my feet that are off the charts ticklish

Feet, torso, hip bone, legs, lower back, are all my favorite spots to tickle on a wonan. But, nothing seems to be or be as ticklish as a ticklish pair of feet.

The precise favorite spots of mine change constantly, but I've always been most fascinated by upper body tickling. My interests about it shift mostly between belly button (dreaming of ticklish bellies and navels was what kicked off my tickling fetish to begin with), breasts, ribs and armpits.

Since I'm not ticklish, my favorite spot to tickle has always been the feet. But the armpits come in a close second. And they need to be super ticklish so if I need to, ramping their ticklishness up would always be welcome! I love the wide open mouth, laughing their ass off ticklishness! The helplessness, OMG! it tickles so bad, ticklishness! That really gets my motor running!

Armpits and hips, both as a ler and lee. Armpits also happen to be my most ticklish spot.

The precise favorite spots of mine change constantly, but I've always been most fascinated by upper body tickling. My interests about it shift mostly between belly button (dreaming of ticklish bellies and navels was what kicked off my tickling fetish to begin with), breasts, ribs and armpits.
Know what you mean, almost like a wild card "where's my tickle spot today?" Lol

Since I'm not ticklish, my favorite spot to tickle has always been the feet. But the armpits come in a close second. And they need to be super ticklish so if I need to, ramping their ticklishness up would always be welcome! I love the wide open mouth, laughing their ass off ticklishness! The helplessness, OMG! it tickles so bad, ticklishness! That really gets my motor running!
Same here! I vacillate between the shrieking hysteria and red faced silent body shaking laughter for what I prefer most to experience as a Ler and Lee lol

to tickle: i thing that my favorite spot are the armpits

to be tickled: my soles, because i am very ticklish there

Easy for me favourite spot is feet and underarms too tickle but I could not insure that I would not focus on certain other spots if the Lee was ticklish there XD

I get tied up and am usually clothed, my shirt will be lifted, pants and underwear pulled down in the front and my stomach gets tickled. This is probably my favorite way/part of being "tortured"... A jiggled finger in my belly button does the trick

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have a unique belly button, and have seen a ‘lers eyes light up when they discover it’s my most ticklish spot. That is always fun and turns into my favorite place to be tickled.

As a ‘ler, I like to return the favor and find the belly.

As a lee, I really love my tummy being tickled. My most ticklish spot changes, but at the moment it's behind the ears. 😅😅

My favourite places to tickle somebody are where ever gets the best reaction. 😁 I love to get someone in helpless hysterics. I do usually go for the sides when I tickle someone.

I LOVE when someone has hyper ticklish feet but my favorite spot is soles. If its feather ticklish I get really excited. If not I like toe tickling. Something about fingers in between toes is hot to me lol

My favorite varies because I get bored sometimes of repetition. Usually, it's either ribs, armpits, back, or boobs. My ribs are super sore currently though xD

Mmmm Redheadlady you love having your tummy tickled? It's obviously my favourite spot to tickle too.

It's ribs for me or under the toes.

WELL... as I said in my first post I really love to tie my husband spread-eagle, tease him until he's at full attention, and then tickle his feet. It is both hilarious and sexy to watch him twist around in his restraints while his stiffy flaps from side to side. I'm also a fan of tickling his ball sack too, but that's just the spitefull woman in me bahahahaha!
Sound like your hubs is a lucky fella indeed! ;)

I have a unique belly button, and have seen a ‘lers eyes light up when they discover it’s my most ticklish spot. That is always fun and turns into my favorite place to be tickled.

As a ‘ler, I like to return the favor and find the belly.
How is it unique? In curious now lol

As a lee, I really love my tummy being tickled. My most ticklish spot changes, but at the moment it's behind the ears. [emoji28][emoji28]

My favourite places to tickle somebody are where ever gets the best reaction. [emoji16] I love to get someone in helpless hysterics. I do usually go for the sides when I tickle someone.
Sounds like a dynamic experience! Interesting to hear about behind your ears, that's not something I come across frequently.

I daresay you'd enjoy tickling me then lol I have several areas that very quickly send me to that helpless hysteria you like to bring out!

My favorite varies because I get bored sometimes of repetition. Usually, it's either ribs, armpits, back, or boobs. My ribs are super sore currently though xD
I'm with ya on repetition getting old, always nice to have a Lee with many options to keep the tickles fresh, and I love a Ler that likes to explore so all of my various spots get plenty of attention bahaha

Sorry to hear about your ribs, too much tickle attention? Or something else? Hope it's nothing serious and that they feel better soon! Hate to think of those feather tattoos not getting any attention at all! [emoji14]

Love seeing this thread continuing. The online interaction element is one the things I love about the site, those of us tickle monsters on our own don't have to feel so isolated now lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back