• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't know what to draw. Anyone have any ideas? (Open to any ideas)

Great, would really appreciate a sock tickling drawing then :)
(There aren’t enough out there anyway and people like myself appreciate every single contribution to the sock tickling area)

Update on requests! :D I am finally done with that story I was writing, so I can start working on sketches again!
And for which one that is

April O'neil bastinado and tickle

Sorry to say, but gonna pass on this one. Never been big on her, and I feel she is a bit over saturated as a lee at this point too. Sorry again.

Goat tickling woman feet

Maybe a girl with big feet getting tickled?

As for you two: I'm gonna start working on how I set up the scene, and try to get a few ideas for it on paper before I pass the heck out.

Throwing darts around the room.

Gamer girl tickled for distraction.

Throwing darts around the room.

Gamer girl tickled for distraction.

This is similar to the one i did with my girl Teevianna up there, but I can do it still this eventually ^u^b lemme know if you had any other ideas for it while ya wait. I'll see if they can get worked in.

Goat tickling woman feet

Maybe a girl with big feet getting tickled?

I feel like I kinda messed up on this one cause the feet don't feel like the focus enough. I always end up sketching out a full scene instead of focusing on specific parts >~<;;
Also, are those feet big enough? i have no real frame of reference for how big is sexy big. ^^;

Henna meets goats.png

AAAAAAAA Forgot the teasing. I even had it written down on another layer, but it got covered by the colors.

Henna meets goats words.png

Last edited:
What about a mother being pinned down & tickled by a group of sorority girls until she’s gives in to make a huge donation to the sorority lol

What about a mother being pinned down & tickled by a group of sorority girls until she’s gives in to make a huge donation to the sorority lol

OqO I have exactly the characters in mind for this, and a very good set up. This will also be good practice for drawing more people in a picture ^^;

Maybe a naked couple getting tickled simultaneously? Get some */MF art? Great work by the way dude!

a clinic with sadistic nurses who apply tickling therapy with the addition of itching powder and laughing gas !!!

This doesn't have everything you asked, but I wanna work more on this later and maybe add a part two. I hope that can make up for it a little. ^^;
Thank you for the request. It was a nice warm up piece to work on.

donny's in for it now.png

Would love to see a wife or GF immobile and tickled while the husband/if was also immobile and unable to help her.....or a wife/GF tickled at an unknown location and the husband/bf can only watch the screen and hear her please.over the phone

Why not a really cruel beach burial with someone packed in very tight and their feet being tickled by some random passer by.

Or the good ol classic magician tickling his assistant lol

Would love to see a wife or GF immobile and tickled while the husband/if was also immobile and unable to help her.....or a wife/GF tickled at an unknown location and the husband/bf can only watch the screen and hear her please.over the phone

Why not a really cruel beach burial with someone packed in very tight and their feet being tickled by some random passer by.

Or the good ol classic magician tickling his assistant lol

All ideas are good and have my attention here. I will take these into consideration as i continue this thread.

Thank you ^u^

Maybe a naked couple getting tickled simultaneously? Get some */MF art? Great work by the way dude!

i have something like that in the pipeline as we speak, so I'll post it in here once i get it sketched out, and then once i finish it. thank you though. you compliments make my day ^u^

Oh. Um, OH! How about a girl in a game trying to get a power up object(like a feather or brush), but the enemies are tickling her. Like a pixie or anthropomorphic grapevine.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back