Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/28/2022

Check out the TMF Gathering Forum to see if people are meeting near you!

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

LadyInternet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    So what about someone like myself who has never been to a gathering, is kind of shy and insecure about putting pictures up does that mean my account will be banned or something?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundyIsMyHero View Post
    So what about someone like myself who has never been to a gathering, is kind of shy and insecure about putting pictures up does that mean my account will be banned or something?
    Nah, it's just an option

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...09#post4463709

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundyIsMyHero View Post
    Nope, nothing will change for you.

Blog Entries

Definitely some downsides to it, but I can see it as a reasonable and necessary step.
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

No issue whatsoever- been around since 2002 and also agree that it would all but eliminate catfishing

That sounds like a wonderful plan, I am glad something is being done to the catfishing.

A question, though. Not all of us have a webcam and buying one for this reason sounds a bit much. Would using just voice be sufficent?
    I only have a microphone and can think of at least one member here who has the same problem. I am sure we two are not alone with this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Huulle View Post
    That sounds like a wonderful plan, I am glad something is being done to the catfishing.

A question, though. Not all of us have a webcam and buying one for this reason sounds a bit much. Would using just voice be sufficent?
    I only have a microphone and can think of at least one member here who has the same problem. I am sure we two are not alone with this.
    No, just voice would not be sufficient - at least not according to my current thinking. If you don't have a webcam and also don't have a phone with a camera, and have never been to a gathering, you'd have some trouble getting verified. I'm not sure what an acceptable alternative would be.

But again, it's not mandatory or in any way required. You wouldn't even notice the difference.

I don't care about the rank. I don't have Skype but can probably verify by messenger, WhatsApp or Kik instead. I've never been to a gathering but have had personal interaction and sessions with an attendee of the last Bella Bash and had a paid session with him and Kelli Lynn Sage which she responded to my thread about.

I think verifying is a good idea anymore to protect members. I support it.

Blog Entries
    I don't mind having my rank replaced. If we have the option to display our rank anyway instead of our verification mark, i think it's fine.

Thanks again for this idea and implementing it. Verification will help a lot.
    Feel free to message me on Fetlife

Quote Originally Posted by TMF Jeff View Post
    No, just voice would not be sufficient - at least not according to my current thinking. If you don't have a webcam and also don't have a phone with a camera, and have never been to a gathering, you'd have some trouble getting verified. I'm not sure what an acceptable alternative would be.

But again, it's not mandatory or in any way required. You wouldn't even notice the difference.
    So how do we verify by phone with you? I am a tad bit behind the time as I have never used Skype nor do I have a webcam either. Maybe I missed a thread or two on the procedure(s) and options as I intend to be verified (even though you know who I am).

peace out,
    daddy

Picture The World Without Any Color
    You Could'nt Tell One Face From Another
    For There Is Only One True Color...
    The Color Of Love!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy View Post
    So how do we verify by phone with you? I am a tad bit behind the time as I have never used Skype nor do I have a webcam either. Maybe I missed a thread or two on the procedure(s) and options as I intend to be verified (even though you know who I am).

peace out,
    daddy
    Via some kind of messaging app with video chat capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by TMF Jeff View Post

I did not even think about the phone camera. That would work wonderfully, though.

There are a ton of us on Discorg, and that has video call capabilities as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure you could verify a lot of us there, if that works for you?

I do really appreciate the effort you're putting into this. I am glad this verification thing is going forward!

I'm fine with it.
    The rank, to me, doesn't seem very relevant.

I recently got Skype but haven't been able to catch up with you Jeff. I'm off work after tomorrow until next Thursday. Gotta burn up some vaca time! I also noticed that in addition to the pics of me in my profile, I have one in the "Members Pictures" thread. Don't know if that counts for anything, but just putting it out there. I will be trying to catch ya on the days I'm off work so watch for me Jeff!
    Bob

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast