• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Boss Tickles Me - Part 1

lovelylilyheath

work in an office setting. My coworkers and I are mainly mid-20 year old females. One of our bosses is a late-20s or early-30s year old male. He’s handsome, don’t get me wrong. I just never understood the hype about him. My coworkers are all CRAZY about him. And he knows it.

They all flirt mildly with him, and he doesn’t pay them much mind, but it’s obvious he enjoys the attention. He’s married, and I’m in a relationship, and I respect both of these things very much.

One day, he asked me a question about switching my schedule. I told him I wasn’t really sure, and I could send him an e-mail that night. “Why don’t you just text me?” He asked. “Oh, okay, sure.” He asked for my number and sent me a text so i’d have his phone number.

My coworkers, seeing this, lost their minds. i got a flurry of I can’t believe he asked for your numbers, omg he likes you, etc. I laughed it off. I really did NOT see the big deal. He probably just thought texting would be easier, because again, he’s married.

I texted him that night letting him know about my schedule.
“Thanks a lot,” he replied.
See. Normal boss interaction.

My phone dinged again.

“Haha damn should’ve asked you about the switch earlier.”

Weird, yes. Still work related though, so I really didn’t mind.

The next week, the boss texted me about ordering food for the whole office. He asked how many trays I thought we’d need for the whole job. I gave him an estimate.

“Thanks, don’t know what i’d do without you. :)

How nice.

The next day at work, I was using the fax machine, but was also apparently standing in the way of the coffee station.

“Excuse me,” my boss said, poking my side slightly. I squeaked and jumped out of the way. “Sorry,” I said, blushing.

He smiled back at me.

That night, I received a text.

“What happened today?” I stared at the text.

“What do you mean?” I replied, nervous I had done something wrong at work.

“Did I scare you by the fax machine? You jumped.” I blushed again. Oh god, he’s talking about that.

“No haha. Just wasn’t expecting you to be behind me.”

“Or maybe you’re just ticklish lol?” At this point, I’m grinning and hiding my face in my hands. But also, I know that this is bordering on inappropriate.

“A little bit haha. Sorry again.”

He doesn’t reply. I sigh. I made it awkward, just what I need with my boss.

I always come into work early, pretty much an hour before anyone else. I like to get my work done early so I can head home early. My boss knows this.

The next morning, as I walked through the door at 7 a.m., I noticed my boss sitting at his desk. His normal worktime is 8, but I’m not too shocked because he sometimes comes in early when he has a phone meeting with a client.

I slip in quietly and begin replying to some e-mails at my desk. As I’m concentrating and i’m about three e-mails in, I suddenly feel fingers wrap around my waist.

I scream, and let out a flurry of giggles. “Scared you again?”

Oh no.

“A little bit, didn’t realize you were behind me.”

His hands are still on my waist. He begins squeezing teasingly. I try to hold in my laughter, and I’m turning quite red.

“It seems like you are more than a little bit ticklish to me.”

I shake my head, still holding in laughter. He moves his hands down to my hips and squeezes there. I let out a loud cackle and squirm in my seat. My boyfriend has tickled me before, but his hands are much smaller, and I’m much more comfortable with him.

To be continued...

Comment if you want a part 2, where it starts getting good!

It's a very good start. I would love to read a part 2, especially if your feet are concerned ;)

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Really like the setup on this story. Nice work! Also love office themed foot tickling. So sexy! Thanks for sharing your writing talents here on the TMF :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back