• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paige Davis (Trading spaces clip)

Prime

4th Level Red Feather
Sigh!....Paige Davis..got to love her. She is sooooo cute. I was looking thru the Trading spaces website and i ran across a clip that may be of interest. Click the link i'm about to post and play the 3rd clip over titled "Paige answers your questions". You can't actually see the tickling but i'm 99 percent sure thats what it is. Doug runs up and tickles her ribs. The clip is a couple of minutes long, but the tickling is about 1 minute 25 seconds into the clip. Let me know what you folks think. Oh yeah and Paige...sigh!!!

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/tradingspaces/vegas/video/video.html#

Thanks guys. Oh yeah and Paige Davis....Sigh!!!

hey guys, i emailed paige and just got a response

Hey Paige,
You have the best smile and laugh. Are you ticklish and where are your ticklish spots?

I am sooooo ticklish on my neck. I sometimes cringe even just thinking about getting tickled there. I also have a very ticklish spot on my lower back. :)
-Paige

I'm sure she has nice feet by foot-people standards (I wouldn't really know what those qualifications are... i'm not one myself), as Paige, pre-Trading Spaces was a professional dancer on Broadway. Which makes her frickin awesome in my book. Mwah!
-Bell :cool2:

I think paige might be into feet, I watched a show where she was talking about feet alot.

Sweet!

TT19,

Thanks for the post, man! I love it that she answered your question.

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back