• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The OWYL Shop Part IV (LA TICKLE PARTY) JAN 25 2020

mike80887

The OWYL Shop is BACK! I'm going to keep this description brief for ya'll. This is a social gathering for people who are into tickling. It's my pleasure to provide you with a safe space to get your tickle on! Try to arrive no later than 7 and we’ll begin the festivities. The main room will have plenty of space for 1 on 1 tickling, foot worship, a bed & couches for gang tickling, and a massage table for sensual tickling. There will be no private rooms for any playtime. There will be tickle tools, restraints, an endurance tickle contest, snacks/beverages, and musical entertainment. Anybody is more than welcome to contribute with food, drinks, or bondage equipment if you feel inspired.

A NOTE ABOUT SAFETY, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, AND CHOICE:

The OWYL shop is committed to doing everything we can to create a safe space for expression, connection and consensual playtime, including:

-Clearly communicating rules and agreements for safety
-Educating guests on how to respect one another's boundaries and express their own boundaries.
-Requiring a clearing conversation and consent check-in for every guest in attendance.
-Providing help and resources for instances when boundaries are crossed.
-Curating a guest list of vouched integrity.
-Responding directly and immediately to reports of violation or harm.
-Not inviting people who have been known to create repeated harm.

I want to be clear that we cannot guarantee a 100% safe space, and ultimately, you are the only person responsible for your own safety and meeting your own needs at this event.

The OWYL Shop returns Saturday January 25th, 2020 in West Hollywood at 7pm. $10 cash only. You will receive a bracelet for entry once you have paid and had your consent check-in conversation.

RSVP: DM me your email address. The location address will be provided a week before the event. If you are bringing additional folks, please include how many in your RSVP email.

Parking: Street parking only. I recommend taking an Uber.

Any questions please reach out. Looking forward to seeing old & new tickle lovers!

Hi all! If you are RSVPing to the OWYL Shop this month, please remember to DM me your email! I will be sending out the address this week

Looking forward to this next weekend! Hope I can finally get gang tickled like crazy!

I haven't been to one but have wanted to...so now that 2020 is here, it's time to step out of my comfort zone and come out to play.

The OWYL Shop email has been sent out! If you haven't received it, please reach out to me immediately! See you all this weekend for some tickle fun!

Thank you all for another fantastic evening at the OWYL Shop. It was great to connect with new & old faces, as well as see all the tickle action going on! I will be sending out feedback surveys for you to please fill out, so that we can continue to build the OWYL to new heights. The next event will be around March/April!

Hey Mike, it was a TREMENDOUS event once again. Thank you for putting it together. To those in the Southern California area and looking for a fun gathering where everyone is having fun, you have to stop by. Total chill atmosphere and lots of tickling. It was great! Just be a normal civilized human being and you will have a great time interacting with fellow ticklephiles.

If you attended the OWYL Shop over the weekend, you should have received a link for a feedback survey in your e-mail. Please fill it out so that we can improve for the next one!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back