• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olive Oil Tickled by Brutus!~ Winner 2019 Not Eligible For Future Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/192/237647/olive-oil-tickled-by-brutus

Man have I always thought in my personal opinion that this was one of the best roleplay tickle clips. They even say in the description, "The girl we found IS Olive. She is thin as a rail, complete with long, slender, TICKLISH, size 10 1/2 feet!" and I couldn't agree more. I personally think she did just as good if not a better job then Shelly Duvall. I love the premise of the clip and I am sure most of us remember that iconic scene in the Popeye cartoon "Bridge Ahoy". How cool was it to see it happen in real life with a model who reacted wonderfully to the tickling. If you have never seen this clip I highly reccomend checking it out and especially if you love roleplay. Really the only fault I can think of is the man who played Brutus didn't act as well as Olive, but overall I personally think it's a great foot tickling clip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back