• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any tickle lovers in Victoria, BC?

KitzelPixie

I dabble in our local kink scene, but I'm too shy to be vocal about my fetish. Any knismolagniacs in here living on the island?

Not after anything in specific, it would just be cool to know others like me (I've never met another tickle fetishist in person). I do have a fiancee, we are poly and open, though I have so far only shared this fetish with her and one male partner. My casual fun is severely limited by my shyness around this.

Anyway, if you're in the area and want to say hi, feel free to send a message.

I havent touched base with any of our kind in Victoria, or on the island(at least for a couple of years) but they exist. Fet would be a good place to reach out as well.

I'm on the island, just seeing this now, I find there's not many on Fetlife around victoria or im just looking in the wrong place.

Hi, im a 22 y/o male switch from langley bc if u wanna chat? When ferries open up im planning a trip to the island anyway

If anyone is in Victoria me and my gf might be able to host something.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back