• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kenshi - Goat tickling and "Torture" devices Mods

Should I add male-animations to the devices? (For m/m; f/m fans)

• Yeah!

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Nope!

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

xlokix

Hey friends! :)

I guess this game called Kenshi is pretty unknown by most people:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/233860/Kenshi/

In short: It's a Sandbox-Game without a great Story playing in a post apocalyptic world, but you can do nearly everything thing. Creating your own Characters, being a thief, raiding villages with your squad, taking prisoners, building your own base, defending it from attacking enemies etc.... The graphics aren't the best, but it's a great game tough.

Also in the Steam Workshop are hundred of mods for it. So I was inspired by some of them and startet playing around with the "construction set" and Blender to create my own stuff and animations. I'm pretty much at the beginning with it and hope to make more content in the future.

For example:

Goat tickle rack:
Kenshi0.png
you can lock your prisoners onto this rack while goats licking the feet. It's a short struggling animation and the only real animation for now. I have to try out more to create longer animations in the future. For now it's working just for female charaters, cause you have to create a seperate animation for both. I'm planning to add some dialogues and effects to it.

Prisoner Pole:
Kenshi5.png
Another Pose for the prisoner pole - the feet are tied to the pole now.

Interrogation Table:
Kenshi1.png
A torture table without a special function yet.

Stocks and Cross (not by me)
Kenshi4.pngKenshi3.png
These two devices are not made by me, but I wanted to show you what's possible to create.

Hogtied
Hogtied 2.png
Leave your defeated enemies hogtied behind for the hungry creatures or place them somewhere in your base as trophy :D

That's it for now!^^' I'm planning to do some more tickling and bondage stuff, for example a tickle machine, hogtied poses etc.
I hope to inspire some people on here and if you're interested I would love to share my stuff here.

Ps: Sorry my ingame menu is german, the game is aviable in multi-languages.

Update 12/26/19

Tickle Machine and new Faction:

I've created a new Faction (Tickler Faction) with a small village and castle. They're hostile, so you have to senak into their village, or fight them. If they defeat you, you will be locked into one of their tickle-torture devices, while they watch you struggling.
If you'll be defeated in the castle of their king, the guards will bring you upstairs to his throne room and lock you up into the tickle machine, while the king and his noble guests enyojing the show (look gif-animation below). The machine tickles the victim's feet with its rotating brushes.
watch this gif:
Kenshi2.gif

Tickle-King's Castle:
Castle.png

The red haired girl in this animation is a caught thief girl named Bonny. If you're able to free her, she can join your squad. Also you can build all the devices for your own camp ;)

To do before submitting: I have to add dialogues for Bonny and the Tickler-King and male animations for the devices. So it would be funnier if the king and his guests commenting the tickle-show. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my Deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/xxxxlokixxxx

Last edited:
I had my eye on this game for quite some time now, but it seems to have a somewhat steep learning curve, which is why I am still hesitant. Of course, the existance of such a mod would be a huge plus in my book. :D
Really happy to see more people working on tickle related mods for already existing and great games. Because if there is one thing that makes an already great game better, it obviously is tickling. ^.^
So I wholeheartedly wish you the best of luck for your project. ^-^

Bleib dran, Kumpel! ;D

I had my eye on this game for quite some time now, but it seems to have a somewhat steep learning curve, which is why I am still hesitant. Of course, the existance of such a mod would be a huge plus in my book. :D
Really happy to see more people working on tickle related mods for already existing and great games. Because if there is one thing that makes an already great game better, it obviously is tickling. ^.^
So I wholeheartedly wish you the best of luck for your project. ^-^

Bleib dran, Kumpel! ;D

Danke Dir! :D Gebe mein Bestes! ^^

Sehr geile Sache. Habe das Spiel erst seit kurzen und hatte es erstmal wieder gedroppt, weil ich nicht wirklich voran kam. Aber mit diesen schönen Mods auf die man hinarbeiten kann, habe ich spontan wieder Lust dazu bekommen. xD
Super arbeit, mach weiter so. Habe leider kein Plan von Modding, sonst würd ich mich da selber mal ran setzen. Besteht die Möglichkeit deine Mods im Workshop runterzuladen? Finde da leider nichts :D

Last edited:
Updated: I've added a new tickle-machine and a tickler faction :D

Sehr geile Sache. Habe das Spiel erst seit kurzen und hatte es erstmal wieder gedroppt, weil ich nicht wirklich voran kam. Aber mit diesen schönen Mods auf die man hinarbeiten kann, habe ich spontan wieder Lust dazu bekommen. xD
Super arbeit, mach weiter so. Habe leider kein Plan von Modding, sonst würd ich mich da selber mal ran setzen. Besteht die Möglichkeit deine Mods im Workshop runterzuladen? Finde da leider nichts :D

Habe dir eine PM geschrieben ^^

Last edited:
Sehr coole idee! kann man die Mod schon irgendwo herunterladen?

mfg

Do you have a working version of this to download? I tried my hand at something similar myself and was able to figure out the mod tool, but blender seems more complicated than I have time for lol.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back