• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erykah Badu

Here’s the Instagram link:
instagram.com /p/BGIvYJzPTm_/?hl=en
Broke it up after .com - I’m still in shock from this incredible post!!!

So you could POSSIBLY interpret this as a "I just like to laugh" kind of thing. But here's an interview where Erykah Badu pretty much says she "Loves to be tickled!!!!" She's interviewed on NPR and she goes in a bunch of weird directions. But you can read it in the transcript, where she goes on this tangent and says,

"BADU: My family. It's our coping mechanism. You know, it's the way we get on with time and life, tragedy. You know, everything is funny to us. And I also feel like the world is a private joke between me and God. Everything is funny to me. I guess it's just, you know, one of the things that I am, one of the ways I express who I am. And I don't have the most popular opinion. So a lot of times, the humor can be misunderstood or took for something else. But I don't care. I mean, only thing I apologize for is that you don't understand what I'm saying. I love to laugh. I love to be tickled. It feels great - really, really good.

(LAUGHTER)

BADU: Inside, you know, the tickley (ph) feeling, it's just great. I love to feel like I have to hold my nose in class so the teacher won't see me laughing. You know, I like laughing that hard. And I like laughing to tears. I like laughing until my tummy hurts. I like laughing until I'm mad. Like, you know, when somebody is tickling you and you don't really want to laugh? I like laughing like that. I like spitting my water out, you know."

Besides that, you can actually listen to her saying this!

If you follow the link and click on the podcast episode, she starts to say it around 12:53

https://www.npr.org/ transcripts/636469894

Normally, I'm pretty skeptical about "admissions" in this context but I think between this, the Instagram post with her putting in the captions herself "I'm ticklish," and also her using the word in at least one of her songs. [Example: her song Turn Me Away (Get Munnny) literally has the line, ". . . Tickle, tickle, before stroke"] I honestly am starting to think Erykah Badu MAY be one of us!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back