• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maybe a clip...? Wish me luck

quinn65

Verified
An old friend who would never do a clip in the original LOL days has taken a bet, and if she loses, there could be a new LOL clip coming in the spring.

Could be pretty epic; imo she'd be perfect. She's been an exec over the years at some large corporations you've heard of, and she still is today. She also serves on (I think) two Boards of Directors, so she's pretty much the poster child for the powerful lady executive 'lee if that's to your taste.

We dated a *long* time ago and stayed friends. Although she was into being tied back then, the idea of being tickled sort of freaked her out, so that was always off limits. Control issues...

Anyway, she's been divorced a couple of years now and I think she's bored, or maybe she feels bad about my model-finding luck. The bet is that she gets tied up again, call it for old times sake, and if she gets free I owe her a small fortune. But if she can't, I get to shoot a clip.

She's in her 40s, I've always told her she looks like Helen Hunt's sister, and for you Star Trek fans, she has a personality like Captain Janeway.

So...we'll see how it goes. I'd give the clip a 50/50 shot at this point, meaning those are the odds that we can work out timing, she doesn't chicken out, *and* I win the bet. Fingers crossed, wish me luck.

Happy holidays,
-Q.

The bet is if the gets tied up and cant free herself, she gets tickled on video?

Seems like a pretty one sided bet to me.

There's some history. My rope skills are less than stellar, and she might be a little obsessive about winning, so when we used to date and I'd tie her up she'd always (eventually) get free. I mean I'm not completely horrible at it, I just think she was way more determined to get loose than I was to prevent it. And also, that was the game.

Anyway it sort of became a long-running joke, which on the up side at least opened the door to the bet. With a tickle clip on the line, though, she's being very parrticular about the rules. For instance there's no time limit; she can go until she either gets free or gives up. Which, if you know her, is hard to imagine. Also she has to be sitting, so no hogties or four corners allowed. Next, I can't lock her in my stocks (she's seen pictures) since that's not being "tied up." And finally there are some excluded materials like tape, string, wire, or "anything that would hurt."

I'll be honest, I think she (i) misses the fun, and (ii) is either absolutely certain she can win or just a little curious about getting tickled, because she's got to know I'll be bringing my A game if this happens.

Hopefully, we'll know for sure early next year.

-Q.

Ha, yeah that crossed my mind, but it also crossed hers. She didn't get where she is for nothing. I mentioned the money earlier. There's a not-insignificant amount on the table that's gone if she gets out *or* if I cheat, but the even bigger incentive is that I'll be friends with M a long time and if I did that I would never, ever, ever hear the end of it. So some pride is on the line along with the cash.

Ha, yeah that crossed my mind, but it also crossed hers. She didn't get where she is for nothing. I mentioned the money earlier. There's a not-insignificant amount on the table that's gone if she gets out *or* if I cheat, but the even bigger incentive is that I'll be friends with M a long time and if I did that I would never, ever, ever hear the end of it. So some pride is on the line along with the cash.

If it really comes down to that I'll kick in some cash to sway her. Mostly you see you back in action again.

Hey man thanks for that, but for M it's not the amount of money that matters. I'd say she's comfortably in the 1%. You should see her car. I think this will be about her curiosity to try something new and her level of comfort with the process, helped by some natural competitiveness and bragging rights about our old joke.

My challenge between now and this happening is more about diva management. I'm pretty sure she'll follow through on the bet since she's kind of honorable like that, but if she loses I can tell you she'll want to know every detail about the video clip business before that part happens. And if she's not comfortable I won't force it. So, all that plays into my 50/50 guess.

Plenty of time to plan, though.

-Q.

Last edited:
Well, good luck! Hope to see your work returning soon, with M or with someone else.

Back in the day, before the online tickling community and at the dawn of the Internet, i.e., the newsgroup era, I read an account from a dominatrix in a tickling group. She had a female client who was either a CEO or some other high-level exec, very commanding----but she regularly came in, stripped down, and had the dominatrix strap her spread-eagle to a device, turn her upside down and tickle her silly. The exec said she craved the release and to surrender the power and control she has in her job. I don't know the SMBD psychology at work here---but it's interesting that she chose tickling as the release valve, suggesting she was turned on in the process. Your friend might have this urge somewhere in her psyche----but I wouldn't assume it. Just do some probing.

Well, the C19 situation isn't helping. She had been thinking about visiting in late March, but those plans got disrupted along with millions of others.

Last time this bet came up in conversation maybe a month ago, I'd say she was still on the fence. Basically she has a hard time imagining herself in a tickle video posted on the internet, no matter how anonymous we make it. I get it. I mean, LOL had some f/m clips but I never appeared in one by choice back in the day, so I can't exactly throw stones.

So we'll see. I'd still give it a 50/50 chance, but now I suppose it'll be a while.

Stay safe and healthy,

Q.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back